Is there a Vore Story like this?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is there a Vore Story like this?

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 am

Someone who has hit a low point in their life, where they just want to escape, so they start wanting to get eaten and digested by a giantess (It can be a cat girl, too). Yet, there's a twist: Even though the person puts themselves out there in an area notorious for having shrunken people get swallowed whole, they get shot down by many a giantess (Either she's not hungry, already has someone to enjoy/already has someone in her belly, and she wants to enjoy just the one person, or that the person just simply gets told to get therapy for their depression, etc.), until a giantess finds the main character, who wants to get eaten.

Now, if it comes with alternate endings (One where the giantess that DOES accept the main character to be in her stomach, and another where the main character changes their mind about being eaten, and becomes the giantess's pet), that's a bonus, but, isn't required.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Is there a Vore Story like this?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 am

I think Shyguy9 has something similar, thought it's not a giantess but his anthro dragon Sophie. Guy wants to die, so Sophie takes him home, lets him shower, gives him a meal and a damn good fuck and then gives him a choice. If he stays, she'll know he wants to go through with it and she'll eat him. If he's not there in the morning, she'll know he changed his mind and be willing to see him again. Her partner (see lover [?]) Belinda makes the guy stay by paralyzing him with a punch to the solar plexus. Sophie eats him, making him think he stayed on his own, and after the disposal, she reveals that she knew Belinda forced him to stay because he didn't struggle.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:04 pm

That's so specific. Honestly you should just write that yourself if that's the story you want.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Right. How do I write a story on here?
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:35 pm

You need to set up a gallery first, then you can start uploading stuff. Otherwise, you can commission writers and artists to do it for you, though that tends to cost money while the personal gallery is free.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:Right. How do I write a story on here?

You can just open a new thread the same way you opened this one and write it there. But I think most people would probably write it on their own computer and then just copy and paste it to the internet when they finished it.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Michael Palic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 am

Yeah, writing stories when you can't find your specific brand of vore is what I do. Where the fuck am I going to find a story of an anthro Dogmeat gobbling up some raiders? Hell, Rainbow Six Siege vore is hard enough to find, let alone a story where the damn hostage is the predator.

If ya can't find what you're looking for, chances are somebody else is looking for it too. Help them and yourself out by adding onto the pile of hot stuff.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks for the idea! I might try something like this.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:Thanks for the idea! I might try something like this.

Uh, sure. No problem. I wonder how I can get my Gallery set up. Do I need to contact Eka for that to happen, or is there a way I can do it, manually?
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:46 am

VoreFan362 wrote:
Dekkard2 wrote:Thanks for the idea! I might try something like this.

Uh, sure. No problem. I wonder how I can get my Gallery set up. Do I need to contact Eka for that to happen, or is there a way I can do it, manually?

Yeah you need to send Eka a pm asking for a gallery with an example of your work.
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm

got the first 2 pages done

https://aryion.com/g4/view/470283
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:47 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I think Shyguy9 has something similar, thought it's not a giantess but his anthro dragon Sophie. Guy wants to die, so Sophie takes him home, lets him shower, gives him a meal and a damn good fuck and then gives him a choice. If he stays, she'll know he wants to go through with it and she'll eat him. If he's not there in the morning, she'll know he changed his mind and be willing to see him again. Her partner (see lover [?]) Belinda makes the guy stay by paralyzing him with a punch to the solar plexus. Sophie eats him, making him think he stayed on his own, and after the disposal, she reveals that she knew Belinda forced him to stay because he didn't struggle.

Do you remember the name of the comic I can't seem to find it in his gallery
Dekkard2
---

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun May 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I think Shyguy9 has something similar, thought it's not a giantess but his anthro dragon Sophie. Guy wants to die, so Sophie takes him home, lets him shower, gives him a meal and a damn good fuck and then gives him a choice. If he stays, she'll know he wants to go through with it and she'll eat him. If he's not there in the morning, she'll know he changed his mind and be willing to see him again. Her partner (see lover [?]) Belinda makes the guy stay by paralyzing him with a punch to the solar plexus. Sophie eats him, making him think he stayed on his own, and after the disposal, she reveals that she knew Belinda forced him to stay because he didn't struggle.

Do you remember the name of the comic I can't seem to find it in his gallery

Green. It’s called Green.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Return to General Vore Discussion