ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixe

Postby Wolfy756 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Man...i really dont want to download MS Office and not because i dont want to dl it but i dont want to create a Microsoft account...if there's any possibility for "standalone" app for this?
Wolfy756
New to the forum

Postby Indighost » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Wolfy756, that is exactly why I made the sequel to this game not require Office.
Indighost
---

Postby Wolfy756 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:49 am

I've already tried Castaway and it is a enjoyable game dont get me wrong, but it lacks cities which here are 5 and 32 different kind of monsters....cities i guess should be there cuz ya know....quests :).
In topic off "monsters" its not too much variety ...expecially being swallowed by them...idk how this looks in ExcelWarrior, but if this looks same so i guess i didn't loose anything.

I really apprecieate your work dont get me wrong but some variety especially in Prey mode would more than wanted :)
Wolfy756
New to the forum

Postby JackBright » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:24 pm

I know this is REALLY late to ask, but does anyone know how to enable the developer settings and stuff in this?
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:28 pm

The link appears to be broken. It just says that the data cannot be downloded ( not available)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:49 am

Zbeubyx wrote:The link appears to be broken. It just says that the data cannot be downloded ( not available)

There's a working link at the bottom of the comments in the gallery.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:29 pm

yosh! i found a good link but i had to click on next on the bottom right then on the page, scrolled down and found a working link. Actually it wasn't on the comments but thank you
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Patton wrote:
SloshySlush wrote:So, when I open this up, it just opens. No instructions, just a "map" and some other screens. I have never been more confused. I have practically no knowledge of Excel, and am having trouble with pretty much everything. Also, A possible source of this would be related to an error report reading "Removed Part: /xl/vbaProject.bin part. (Visual Basic for Applications (VBA))"?
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Having the same problem, tried redownloading game. Didn't work.

Same here, after 2 hours of trying I've managed to make it work by enabling everything I could find in the trust settings and disabling protected view as much as possible. So glad I put the time in to make it work, it's an amazing game.

The only problem I now have is that I get error '1004' whenever I try to save game.

Also is there any way to offer yourself willingly to the hippo in adoration?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:00 am

Other types of vore are planned for this game?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby RichardDix » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Here is a tip for anyone planning to play this: don't kill the wyverns in the swamp, instead, run away since killing them has a high chance of turning the swamp tile you fought them on into an empty chest tile, which cannot be used for hunting anymore, (I've killed plenty of every other monster, but the wyverns are the only ones who seem to cause this bug). The swamps are the only place I know of that spawn "white fairies" which give you spendable TF points, so losing them is a big loss.

*Edit
Fairies can spawn in the jungles, but it seems that they may have a lower spawn rate than the swamps
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Idiottron » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

I see this is a real old thread here... but this looks really nice. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, could you put up a new download link? The old one is defunct. Thank you for your time!
Idiottron
New to the forum

Postby ScienceTiny » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:34 am

Idiottron wrote:I see this is a real old thread here... but this looks really nice. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, could you put up a new download link? The old one is defunct. Thank you for your time!

The creator linked it in the gallery post's comments. For convenience, here's the link he posted: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hkjj4pzro45d ... C.zip?dl=0
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Okay, I'm honestly really curious and confused here... how the heck do you gobble up the mice in the mouse city?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:15 am

Where is this game an RPG game?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kaltorek » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:06 pm

So just asking because I am kind of terrible at this, but is there any way to alter the game state? Stuff like changing what monsters give what stats when consumed? Enjoying the game but I kind of want to get crazy with it.
kaltorek
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Where is this game an RPG game?

If you're asking how this game can be considered a RPG, that's simple. It's a game, where you play the role of a character, or a Role Playing Game. That, at it's most simplistic definition, is what a RPG is. Looking at it this way, almost every game ever is technically a RPG, but most people only use that title for games that have certain features such as levels, turn-based combat, a very detailed story, etc.

This game has everything required to be called a RPG. You start as a character, you play a role in the world, you fight and get stronger. I don't see where the confusion is coming from, unless by RPG, you meant Rocket Propelled Grenade, then I can see the issue. So, the reason you're having such a tough time figuring that out is-
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:53 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Where is this game an RPG game?

Where? On eka's portal, it's an RPG game on eka's portal, where you are right now, on eka's portal.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby nukers1 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Will there be other vore types?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:24 am

nukers1 wrote:Will there be other vore types?

Unfortunately the game is dead, so no. What's there is all you're getting. It hasn't updated in forever and I'm not sure the creator is still around. If someone knows how to code in an excel file, try asking the op to see if they're around, for permission, and failing that, update for personal use.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:43 am

kaltorek wrote:So just asking because I am kind of terrible at this, but is there any way to alter the game state? Stuff like changing what monsters give what stats when consumed? Enjoying the game but I kind of want to get crazy with it.

If you do end up making a mod, please share. New content is the greatest.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game