Voredy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Fordy's Honey Select Unbirth photos/gifs

Postby LillyBells » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:53 am

those internals look pretty good to me fordy <3
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 am

LillyBells wrote:those internals look pretty good to me fordy <3

Thanks LillyBells, It's getting better, but its looks too glossy to me! I'm trying to change to colours a bit but DAZ can be complicated when you don't know what you're doing :P
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:04 am

Exploring some dialogue. Thoughts?
Attachments
testy.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 pm

i'd say it could use improvement, but i'm probably not qualified to judge--i've never really put most of the dialogue i've written to scrutiny. i can safely say you'll want to work on the punctuation a bit, though--maybe try speaking the lines yourself to get an idea of what kind of inflection or tone you want to get across and how you would punctuate that, and (this part's typical) you could use either italics, bolding, or capital letters for emphasis (the latter works best for when the character is really raising their voice, but just italics and an extra exclamation point or two get it across well, too). i'd also recommend doing something different with the text boxes. if you have Photoshop, there should be a standard speech balloons and such under the shape/line tool, and i'd further (or otherwise) recommend using either different colors or fonts for different characters. go for symbolism if you're feeling creative ;)

incidentally, for that last point, i could more specifically give you some ideas for how they could be used in my requested sequence, since i've already put some thought into that
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:41 am

Made a few changes to the female here, as they are starting to feel too similar. It looks like he has made his decision where to go!
Attachments
testy2.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 am

i'd like to see little man being aggressive for once :evil:
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 am

conkikhon wrote:i'd like to see little man being aggressive for once :evil:

Interesting, I could roll with that. Care to elaborate, in what way should he be aggressive?
Attachments
testy3t.png
Last edited by FORDY on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 am

If I were him, I would have sprinting to her juice-dripping hole like a ferocious beast. I'm a simple man.
I could write a short story about this with my Engrish, but I believe in your creativity :idea:
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:31 am

conkikhon wrote:If I were him, I would have sprinting to her juice-dripping hole like a ferocious beast. I'm a simple man.
I could write a short story about this with my Engrish, but I believe in your creativity :idea:

Hey man I'm all for creativity, I'd love to read a story you've written and perhaps adapt it to images/animation. I can certainly say I would be heading the same direction as you if I was in the male characters situation!
Attachments
3external.png
3internal.png
Finally putting internals to good use :P
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:26 am

First part, I hope my grammar don't bother everyone too much: ^^;

Little man open his eyes. The first thing he notice is unfamiliar pattern around him. Fragrance slowly fill his lung. He touch the "ground" and realize it's a bed sheet, a very big one. His head is dizzy when he get up, but he still trying to figure out where he is. Above him is the ceiling, he was surrounded by walls, he know he's in a strange room because everything is too big. He look for his phone, but it's nowhere to be found, and he currently wearing nothing for unknown reason. Suddenly, he hear a voice coming from above. He look up, seeing a colossal figure of a naked woman before his eyes. It's eyes fixed on him. And it moves.

The girl is smiling, she get a new toy today: a shrunken man as big as a doll. She brought him in her room, locked the door then undressed. After that she put him on her bed, waiting for her toy to wake up while coming up with ideas for today's punishment game. She enjoy looking at her confused toy when he waking up.She let her voice out, taunting the confusing little man. Now he's looking at her, she wonder what he will do next. Will he trying to run like most people would do? Or crying and begging for her mercy? Either ways lead straight to her punishment game. Her juice dripping in excitement...

My intention is making his aggressiveness to be the main game-changing factor. I think I'm inappropriate to give your creations a name, so I use the words "little man" and "girl" 8)
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Love your stuff dude! :D

I enjoyed the school one and the last one you made the most :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:40 pm

MOAR
Attachments
bulgy1.png
bulgy2t-1.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:00 pm

One more.
Attachments
testy4t.png
I really like the angle on this one.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:38 am

I tried my hand in some daz animation. It's nothing special, but its a start. I'm not sure which one I prefer as both have ups and downs, animating in Daz is confusing to say the least.
Attachments
testvid11.gif
testvid.gif
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:01 am

FORDY wrote:I tried my hand in some daz animation. It's nothing special, but its a start. I'm not sure which one I prefer as both have ups and downs, animating in Daz is confusing to say the least.

Absolutely awesome!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Gershwin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 am

The animation is great, the second one is my preference. The first one is a little too fast for my taste :)
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:39 am

And now for something (temporarily) completely different.
Attachments
centaur1t-1.png
centaur2t.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:57 am

Ooh, very nice! I like the slower of the two animations, she seems to savor what’s happening more in that one. The centaur piece is great, thanks for tossing that in!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 pm

After a fair bit of trial and error, I've finally come out with an animation I'm happy with. With some more (time consuming) experience I'll be able to add sound, create longer animations and with various angles too. The future looks bright.
Attachments
testvid3.gif
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gershwin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 am

Oh lovely, the future is indeed bright, that a perfect speed and look :)
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth