Vore War V22H

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Vore War V22H

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm

A few months ago I stumbled across darkevilme's game Vore War. I enjoyed it but parts of the interface didn't work how I'd expect them to work. I found a link to the code and decided to port it as a personal project. Then I started finding some of the half implemented features, and it gave me ideas. I asked darkevilme if I could continue the game and post it on the forum, and he said yes. So, a few months later, after much real life and feature creep, I'm releasing my version of it. I thought about waiting until I've made every change I wanted, but I decided I'd rather get people's input to help shape it.

Strategic v21.jpg
Strategic View

Tactical V21.jpg
Tactical View

GameplayOptions.jpg
Some of the options

The basic premise of the game is that there are multiple players battling it out in a turn based battle game with a strategic layer and a tactical layer for battles. Vore plays a large role in the game.

Feel free to make suggestions for gameplay features, options, changes, issue fixes, or things you want to be able to modify.

UI is designed for 16:9 resolution, but I'm leaving the option to pick resolution open so people can use what they like, it's just that other resolutions will have some extra blank space on the full screen UIs

Recent Changelog
Spoiler: show
22H:
Fixed a series of errors where many of the things in the right click menu showed the wrong odds.
Dragon weapon renamed (because of the way renaming works, only takes effect for new dragons)
Dragons now have a better icon (one slightly more abstract and also no longer blends in with the grass) courtesy of
Dragons can now correctly cockvore
Spawner Scaling factor now saves correctly when saved to the global settings
Dragons now have access to the vore actions in the right click menu on friendlies (cruel only worked outside the right click menu)
Fixed a couple of incorrect dragon related tooltips
Fixed Dragon spawner flags causing errors in the map editor
Fixed a bug where the resurrection book probably did not ever randomly generate.

22G:
Dragons added as a race. Since GreenSlime wasn't around as they were finished up there is very likely to be changes to their graphics as time goes on, both as fixes, and things I interpreted incorrectly. (Most notable is their strategic sprite, which kind of blends in, as I had to try to make one and my black and white version wasn't very good) (Also they'll have more of a gameplay effect than being simple random monsters, but that's all on me). Their standard configuration is 1 dragon with the rest as kobolds. If you have monsters take over a town then they will build a nigh invincible squad consisting of many dragons.
Fixed the preview/ui sprites not displaying correctly if the unit had offsetted parts and used a non-standard resolution (fixes issues like selicia's head being detached in the preview panel) - It's possible this may have introduced graphical issues if there are places where I tried to account for that, but hopefully not.
Fixed the frog spawner flag being non-functional.
Fixed a bug where when the AI disbanded an army due to lack of funds it would generate an additional copy of all involved units
Fixed things up so that the blank tactical map should occur less often (it's a failsafe if the map is deemed not navigable.)
If an army no longer exists when the army exchanger is closed, all remaining army items will now transfer to the remaining army (mostly a placeholder fix until there's a better way to exchange items)
Fixed a bug that would let decorations be placed on/in houses.
Lowered the amount of water on tactical maps slightly.
Customizations copied to army will now not overwrite leaders' customizations.
The game will no longer spam the self-breastfeed message every turn for breast vored prey

22F:
Can now name saved games, and create as many as you want. This also helps cut the loading time for this screen if you have big saved games. I'll probably get in there and try to get rid of that delay in the future, but this is an improvement for now.
Added an option to bulk sell all worn accessories in the bulk buy panel (Was requested).
The info panel now displays the number of turns for timed status effects instead of having to hover over them for that as 'Shielded (5)'. This and the hovered description have been updated to show the the longest remaining duration. (You can have multiple effects of the same type stacked, but only the strongest one has an effect (So if you cast a weak mending 1 turn before a strong mending wore off, the strong would still effect it for the last turn, then it would shift to the weaker one).
Adjusted the crypter belly color to better match the intended color and stand out less.
Option to apply auto leveling settings to the whole army at once (somewhat selectively useful but it was requested, may be tweaked based on further feedback). Also added a button to quickly clarify what the auto level up panel is actually setting.
Fixed the kobold customization descriptor of 'tail type' to correctly be 'preferred facing'.
Added a more severe monster conquest option that makes them additionally garrison the village in addition to restocking their army. (This may result in nearly untakable villages in some cases)
Fixed a bug with picking a random flirtation target where the preferences were basically ignored.
Units will now pick a semi-permanent target for flirting (they pick a new target if their target is not in the same army, or has died in a previous battle). Units will still flirt with any unit they belly rub, provided the unit matches their preferences.
Fixed an issue with the starting experience not being accurate if you load a game and a whole turn hasn't passed yet. (Most notable if you load a game and then are attacked and garrison are underleveled.
AI will now ask the player right away if conditions are met to offer peace or alliance, but now they will wait 20 turns before asking again if the player says no. (The player can always offer it in the meantime if they wish)
Prey that have spaces in their name can now be clicked on properly to display prey information for. Only works to a maximum of three words.
Soft level cap will now work properly if additional experience per level is 0
Fix for map editor in 9x9 mode just using the fill method instead of actually doing a 9x9.
Fix for villages with a mercenary race accidentally using the monster village sprites.
Weight loss also can now be set independently for each category.
Weight loss no longer affects non-predators (as they have no way to gain it back)
Fixed a few tactical log text typos. Also adjusted some of the flirtly actions that were strongly intended for belly usage so that they are only used in the appropriate situation.

22E:
Fixed the belly not getting bigger until a turn has passed after dimishment on a prey wore off.
AI players will no longer attempt to hire named recruitables from allied villages not belonging to them (they can still get advenurers, mercenaries or normal units, but they won't skim off garrison units). Players are allowed to bypass this if they so choose.
Improved the logic for garrison defectors to try to prevent bugs.
Updated healthbar logic so it changes properly on heals as well.
Fixed the auto level up screen throwing an exception every single time without question. Sorry, I guess I was in too much of rush to get it completed last night.
Fix for the content menu's save settings to global option throwing an exception if you tried to save from the create strategic screen.
Fix for the likes and the the diplomacy settings not showing up properly when the content settings menu is reopened. (They would show the saved global setting and not the setting for the current game)
Fixed up some tactical log issues/typos.

22D:
Added some flirtatious tactical log messages. As part of this, you can the categories that males and females are attracted to in the content settings window (it's only affect at the moment is controlling who is targeted by these flirtation messages)
Added Lewd / Hard vore toggles for tactical log messages into the content settings window. If you encounter a message that you think should have been filtered by these let me know and I'll fix it.
As part of those changes, added a new category and shuffled around some of the options between the categories
There's now a few different diplomacy scales that can be chosen. They affect the starting values for relations, and what value they trend towards, Naive at the friendly end of the scale, and distrustful at the end of the scale for near perpetual war. There's also a set that causes the values to not normalize.
Weight loss chance can now be specified.
Village happiness now has an effect on the defect check (this bonus/penalty only applies to the garrison, half the current rate at 100 happiness and double at 0 happiness)
Map editor now has a fill function that turns all touching tiles of a type to the selected tile (it ignores diagonals)
Can now directly sell items from army inventory without equipping them first
Added the ability to place spawner flags for Frogs in the map editor.
Asura now has a belly for consuming Selicia.
Leaders can no longer be imprinted. (Mostly for balance reasons, but there were some easily fixable glitches related to it as well)
AI values the area near its capital more.
Added an option to auto-spend level ups automatically (optional because someone like me likes to know when units level up). Only automatically spends in situations where it is normally possible (i.e. during your turn)
Fixed a bug that's been lingering around for a bit that I had trouble tracking down that would create an exception when a diplomatic report was sent to your empire. (That is responsible for all but one of the logged exceptions (the non-pred bats was the other))
Fixed an exception for bats that weren't predators
Fixed some traits not taking effect properly if you use the unit editor to change a units race.
Fixed bug introduced somewhere in 22 where armies in an empty village would no longer repopulate it
Fixed belly rubs usable at long range.
Fixed the frog pounce not using its intended sprite
Renamed the Frog ??? weapon to frog tongue (I wasn't sure what their weapon was supposed to be when I added them but Egg filled me in, but then I forgot to change it before release.)

V22C:
Frog race added (contains a few unique traits). I didn't think about their strategic icon until last second, so it's just a scaled down version of their sprite.
Added an option for weight loss over time to counteract weight gain
Hovering over a status effect applied by a spell now turns you the number of remaining turns on that effect
Units that only have books equipped (and no weapons) are now considered valid units to choose as defenders.
Cats and Dogs now have more village names and start off with different ones.
Continued making log changes (There's still a bunch of pending changes I didn't manage to get to)
Fixed a bug where the monster empires would default to 100% scaling in the content window instead of 40% scaling as intended. (This popped up somewhere along the line without me noticing) The default settings should revert to 40% (this is a one time occurance so you can change it back to whatever you wish), but any currently active games will stay at whatever they were at before.
Having the empire rename window up now pauses the action and also prevents you from hitting any hotkeys that affect the game.
The frozen armies setting now works correctly even if the AI has enough money to buy multiple armies in their first turn.
Fixed a typo in the strategic AI that was causing them to prioritize empty villages, and also not care whether the village was formerly theirs or an ally's (both which were supposed to boost priority)

V22B:
The chat log settings (they show up in the maximized chat log) are now saved (like options, not on a per-game basis). Also stuck a spells toggle in there.
Added the greedy trait, where the unit will avoid giving up prey at all costs (will not auto regurgitate friendlies regardless of settings, and the regurgitate command is disabled)
Added an option to prevent all armies from moving during the first turn of the game. (set in the initial game settings) Designed to allow all sides to get garrisons or defensive armies if playing on a crowded map or with a higher movement speed.
Updated AI logic for spells, they can now properly cast resurrection, also they don't cast buffs on units that already have them, and prioritize casting buffs on higher level units. AI will now always try to cast spells if they don't have a weapon.
Fixed the bellies in the tactical info preview window not resetting for the unit properly.
Fixed up some more tactical log typos.

V22A:
Fixed up some exceptions.
Cleaned up some log text issues.
Kobolds have a few sprite fixes (they fit under the breast disabling for lizards category) and the replaceable perk has had its power lowered (replacement units are generated with signficantly lower exp). Also fixed the bug that replaceable would be triggered even if they were still alive.
Male bats have been added. (HarryS supplies the code for things he draws, so that's why they are mixed in with the fixes.) They have a fixed spawn ratio of 20% because they are supposed to be rare, and they are also weaker so a variable ratio would affect their power.

V22:
Features / Changes:
Added the kobold race of lizard people (They're associated with the yet to arrive dragons)
Special Mercenary Asura added. Her special move is only usable every 3 turns. Any unit that kills her unlocks a wearable mask.
Added the soul imprinting system. You can spend gold to save a copy of a unit that is restored if the unit dies. They currently keep their items, but this may change in the future.
Added a 4th tier spell called resurrection, that does pretty much what it sounds like. Allows you to pick from all dead units from the current battle. This includes units in the absorption phase, dead units, or completely absorbed units. There's not currently a hook to allow automatic casting at the end of battle, but that's something I plan to add.
Massive increase in the amount of tactical log line (including some for first time predators and ones for friendly vore), swallow messages and digestion messages. (There's now around 70 swallow messages, and around 120 random digestion messages) Because of the large number of changes, errors/typos are inevitable, let me know and I'll fix them.
There is an alternate system of scat sprites created by dddddd2 that's in, that is separately toggleable.
Can now save custom Auto Stat distributions for later use.
Can now rename Strategic empires by clicking on the empire name in the strategic screen (the name defaults to the race, so it looks the same as it did before)
Can now regurgitate a random unit into a clicked square. Has a range of 1 tile, and can only be used on living units. The random aspect was designed as a bit of a nod to realism and also to make it more interesting, but it occured to me that alt vore makes it somewhat nonsensical (if you have a unit in your stomach and one in your womb, you should be able to control which one gets out.) That may be revisited in the future. Manually regurgitating removes the exp gained from devouring to prevent exploits.
Leaders will now lose a little weight when they die if weight gain is enabled.
Improved the borders between snow and ice on the strategic map
Stuck the current bulk of the unit in with the race tooltips (lists size, and bulk, which is the size including current prey)
Added an option for map scrolling if the cursor is near the edge of the screen.
Monster scaling is now based on the 80th percentile of experience, rather than the 90th. This should prevent a few strong units from cranking up the difficultly of monsters too much.
Movement Points in Tactical have been renamed to Action Points to avoid confusion with Mana/Magic Points. It also better reflects their current role with being able to spend them on some abilities without ending the units turn (mostly with traits).
There is now a relations hit for the actual act of declaring war. Also, attacking an empire's village will now make you disliked by them, regardless of how liked you were before.
Added acid immunity trait. It's not necessarily a cheat trait, though the only way to currently use it in normal play is to add it by cheats. To avoid never ending battles, it only lasts for 20 turns in the same belly. (So that some critically injured unit doesn't spend 1000 turns trying to escape)
Added a cheat trait, eternal to make a unit never die (it simply acts as though it fled with one hitpoint at the end of battle if it dies).
Changed the info card around by request so that it displays the modified stat and the base stat, instead of the difference. You can also opt to make it more compact by not changing it to only show the final stat in the options menu.
Replacement sprite for villages that are of a mercenary race.

Added some options for sorting the list of mercenary toggles
Attacking a village with someone else's army in it will now upset both empires directly.
Added an option for lizards to not have breasts, will also cause them to generally spawn without top clothing
Alliances and peace relations are now slightly harder to maintain (though starting on the same team starts with significantly higher relations)
Players now receive a summary of all diplomatic changes at the start of their turn, instead of only ones that involved the player.
Adventurers generated in occupied enemy villages now have a smaller chance of spawning as the actual village's race, and a bigger chance of spawning as your empire's race.

Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where if the enemy leader had a book, they would generate a copy of it to give away each time they died (now the leader still keeps the book like before, but doesn't give away copies. )
Did some sprite adjustments for lamia tail vore (it should always bulk up their tail if they tail vore someone)
Can now properly give rubs to a lamia with the unit in the 2nd stomach
Fixed a bug that allowed stacked flying units under player control to do some actions without forcing a movement undo.
Prey that escape into another prey now show up in the correct body location
Fixed the leaders use customizations option being allowed to pick non-leaders as the customization.
Fixed some more tactical log issues
Miscellaneous Sprite fixes / exceptions fixed.

May 15th - V22H Released -- As usual, savegames should still be compatible.

Win 32 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/l7d9sbbs ... 2.zip/file
Win 64 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ihibrb81 ... 4.zip/file
Mac - https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ngg0a36 ... c.zip/file
Linux 64 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vqb56z39 ... 4.zip/file

For those that want to check out the source code / unity project you can check it out here : https://www.mediafire.com/file/56xfmdwc ... H.zip/file . It's not the greatest quality code, but it's not terrible either. You can also view all of the graphics in there as well.

Discord server https://discord.gg/qTQSztP

If you want to donate to show your support and support development then go to https://digitaltipjar.com/Aurilika
Last edited by Aurilika on Wed May 15, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 140 times in total.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V08

Postby GreenSlime » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Ooh, this is interesting. Changes sound really cool and male chars/male vore are really rare. Definitely will be following this.

I actually did some light spriting (armor pictures) for original vore war, but, sadly, I never got to releasing it and it got lost together with my old hard drive. I could try drawing something again.

Armors were combined with weapons due to old game's limitations, though, so, i guess, adding separate armor slot will be the first suggestion.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Rayen » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 pm

I wish I wasn't so busy with my other work or I'd love to do more spritework on this again. I remember playing with them and making those character sprites. (Though I'm not really proud of the doggirl tails now that I look back at them. :V)

Anyway, glad to see someone working on this again. I wish ya all the luck with any additional features ya plan to add. :V
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (69)

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 am

Woah, I'd never heard of the original Vore War, but I'm glad you're doing this.

A tactics rpg with a vore-driven combat system is something I'd thought about making for a long time before actually starting my own (very different) game, so I'm excited to see this and looking forward to watching how it develops... Would help with art if I could, but, well, that's the part I'd also be lacking if I'd tried to make something similar.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 am

Hey cool. I always loved this game. Awesome to see someone actually pick up a mantle and run with it. Most of the time someone says they are going to do this and all we ever get is Ambitions, and planned features. You actually succeded.
Anesthetic
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 am

Interested, but I keep getting an "Unable to connect to mediafire" message.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:26 am

I dunno if this is a bug (feels like one?), but whenever I level up a soldier, the game becomes impossible to interact with after I choose which stat to upgrade. Just in case it matters, both attempts I tried putting the level into Speed.

The screen stays dimmed like it is while you select which stat, but the stat-selection box vanishes so I'm just stuck softlocked on a dimmed screen with no apparent way to back out or select anything else.

Edit: Also, this one I'm less sure if it's a bug, but on the strategy map I'd see enemy towns labeled as "garrison: none" and then have to fight a battle against 16 enemies anyway when I tried attacking. Is that just an intentional advantage given to the ai to have automatically full garrisons versus the player, or is it not intended?
RediQ
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 am

I just want to say openly for the record. I have given full permission to Aurilika to continue vore war in this fashion and I am happy to see him taking up the torch of my old project.

Congratulations on your first release Aurilika. I'll give the game a try sometime soon.
edit:
Gave it a try
it seems level up selections don't work properly. It doesn't undim after you've made your choice.
darkevilme
---

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby nnnddt » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Don't know if it's me who didn't see it, but i don't see where i can go for equip a specific item to a specific girl.
And same than others before, lvl up a girl don't allow me to play further, what is problematic when your ennemies have an army with plenty of leveled up girls.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 pm

RediQ wrote:I dunno if this is a bug (feels like one?), but whenever I level up a soldier, the game becomes impossible to interact with after I choose which stat to upgrade. Just in case it matters, both attempts I tried putting the level into Speed.

The screen stays dimmed like it is while you select which stat, but the stat-selection box vanishes so I'm just stuck softlocked on a dimmed screen with no apparent way to back out or select anything else.

Edit: Also, this one I'm less sure if it's a bug, but on the strategy map I'd see enemy towns labeled as "garrison: none" and then have to fight a battle against 16 enemies anyway when I tried attacking. Is that just an intentional advantage given to the ai to have automatically full garrisons versus the player, or is it not intended?

Okay, I've released a fixed version that fixed the level up bug. The good news is that the saves should be compatible (note that they are just saved in the directory). Hopefully the autosave feature prevented people from losing to much to what was effectively a freeze. The dimmed screen was a relatively recent addition to make the level up menu more clear, but I apparently forgot to add one line of code in the right place, everywhere else the dimming turned off fine. :oops:

That garrison thing is a bug and definitely not intended, I'll look into it. Edit: I can't seem to replicate that bug. If it happens again, try to get a save for it. I think what might be happening is that the AI (assuming you're playing against the Full strength) will wait until there's an army within attacking distance of a town before raising a garrison, so maybe you're seeing no garrison the turn before and then not noticing that it changes? A garrison of 16 should be listed as 'huge' under my system for making enemy numbers vague inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic.

nnnddt wrote:Don't know if it's me who didn't see it, but i don't see where i can go for equip a specific item to a specific girl...

The way the shop screen currently works is that you enter into the shop screen for a particular girl, and can sell her items or buy items for her.
Last edited by Aurilika on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Armors were combined with weapons due to old game's limitations, though, so, i guess, adding separate armor slot will be the first suggestion.

This is relatively easy to add, the question I ended up on is do you make separate versions of the army for different size bellies or do you just have them take off the armor when they eat someone? I couldn't find a great answer to that. I'm not afraid to add more layers, as I was going to try to add a separate layer for eyes, but the ones I tried to draw looked worse than the current set (which are actually part of the hair) that are still in the lower resolution.

Rayen wrote:I wish I wasn't so busy with my other work or I'd love to do more spritework on this again. I remember playing with them and making those character sprites. (Though I'm not really proud of the doggirl tails now that I look back at them. :V)

Anyway, glad to see someone working on this again. I wish ya all the luck with any additional features ya plan to add. :V

Well, I was the one that edited them to a higher resolution, so I'll repeat as I said in the credits (that are in the help menu). If it looks good, it's probably because of you, if it looks bad, it's probably because of me :D
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Aurilika wrote:That garrison thing is a bug and definitely not intended, I'll look into it. Edit: I can't seem to replicate that bug. If it happens again, try to get a save for it. I think what might be happening is that the AI (assuming you're playing against the Full strength) will wait until there's an army within attacking distance of a town before raising a garrison, so maybe you're seeing no garrison the turn before and then not noticing that it changes? A garrison of 16 should be listed as 'huge' under my system for making enemy numbers vague inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic.

This... might be what happens.

I'm sure it's because I'm bad at the money management aspect somehow, but I didn't consider that it was possible to just have the cash on hand to be able to suddenly do that while also having one or more well-equipped huge armies roaming the map.
RediQ
Participator

Re: Vore War V08A

Postby Absentia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Glad you decided to continue this, when he said he had no plans on continuing this before, did feel like a little bit of a waste, it had a solid foundation and plenty of potential, look forward to seeing you develop this more.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

oooOOOOooooooh. checked out vore war a while back and wasn't happy with it; maybe this'll suit my tastes better. gonna be watching this develop
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Lonewolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:55 am

I played the old version of vore war, and I have to say this is a huge improvement on the game. Great job!

If you are open to suggestions. I have a few quality of life changes:
* A -levelup available- indicator of some kind would be a nice on the army info screen
* A -buy expensive all- button to give the stronger version of weapons to your army
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Could you post or send me a spritesheet? I think I lost the old one and Unity is harder to interact with in this regard, i'll try doing something with armor/weapons/models themselves.

Another thing is skin tones. The ones in old Vore war were somewhat... yellow-y. Thee are many hex codes for more natural skin over the internet.

these ones are good:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5d/7b/ac/5d7b ... design.jpg
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I played the old version of vore war, and I have to say this is a huge improvement on the game. Great job!

If you are open to suggestions. I have a few quality of life changes:
* A -levelup available- indicator of some kind would be a nice on the army info screen
* A -buy expensive all- button to give the stronger version of weapons to your army

Thank you, and I'll definitely implement both of these changes.

GreenSlime wrote:Could you post or send me a spritesheet? I think I lost the old one and Unity is harder to interact with in this regard, i'll try doing something with armor/weapons/models themselves.

Another thing is skin tones. The ones in old Vore war were somewhat... yellow-y. Thee are many hex codes for more natural skin over the internet.

these ones are good:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5d/7b/ac/5d7b ... design.jpg

I'll play around with the skintones to find what works well. Here's the current spritesheet for you, and in case anyone else wants to poke around with it.
sprites.png
Character Sprites
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jade86 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 pm

are you going to implement other vore actions like anal or unbirth or cock vore ?
Jade86
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:17 pm

heya the only thing I kinda wanted in the original game was a mode to run either ai vs ai or player vs player so it would be real neat if you could get that to work

• Neato apparently you already got that setup
Last edited by Jadex on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Jade86 wrote:are you going to implement other vore actions like anal or unbirth or cock vore ?

I do have something in mind for unbirth, but as for the others, as it stands now I don't know how I'd differentiate them other than just being a simple text change.

Jadex wrote:heya the only thing I kinda wanted in the original game was a mode to run either ai vs ai or player vs player so it would be real neat if you could get that to work

That's already in the game. You can play with 4 human players, or you can play with 0 human players, or anything in between. (The options menu also lets you adjust how fast the AI moves so that you can keep up). I did that pretty early on because it helps with testing features.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game