Fordy's DAZ3D images, succubus/police arc

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Fordy's DAZ3D images, succubus/police arc

Postby FORDY » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 pm

As I'm not allowed a gallery, here is the continuation of my police UB story to plague this forum. I wanted to do something a little different and go into some darker tones so where else to go but AV? The previous parts can be found here in the Unbirth forums: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=50516&start=80
Attachments
Succ.png
succ2.png
succ3.png
succ4.png
succ5.png
succ6.png
succ7.png
succ8.png
succ9.png
succ10.png
succ11.png
succ12.png
succ13.png
succ13-int.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fordy's DAZ3D images, succubus/police arc

Postby ig00r » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:31 pm

The rookie should be on her guard, that thug looks to be a pain in the ass.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby quicks » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:09 pm

These are pretty awesome. Keep at it!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby luke1401 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Awesome work as always.
luke1401
Participator

Postby saber25 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Wait why arent yiu aallowed to have a gallery?
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:30 am

saber25 wrote:Wait why arent yiu aallowed to have a gallery?

Dunno, I asked Eka for one and the response was:

"Currently we do not accept any new Photomorph (Editing existing photo), non-original sprite edit, screenshot (Video game, media, character creator, etc.), and non-original 3d models rendering image submission in our drawing gallery until further notices. Please use the forum for those type of submission."

Even though there are other 3D artists who are already in the gallery.

Can't argue with the boss, though.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby saber25 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 am

FORDY wrote:
saber25 wrote:Wait why arent yiu aallowed to have a gallery?

Dunno, I asked Eka for one and the response was:

"Currently we do not accept any new Photomorph (Editing existing photo), non-original sprite edit, screenshot (Video game, media, character creator, etc.), and non-original 3d models rendering image submission in our drawing gallery until further notices. Please use the forum for those type of submission."

Even though there are other 3D artists who are already in the gallery.

Can't argue with the boss, though.

When eka says non-original does he/she mean you just cant use the models you have been using? It sounds like you can use original models whatever that means allthough i dont understand why.
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fircracker » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm

great job dude!!! thx!!
Fircracker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gershwin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm

I suspect it's related to the massive quantity of low-quality "Posed to look sort of kinky / vore" stuff that gets produced using the built-in and/or free online models, usually with 40+ images with tiny incremental steps. The result would be that the "Latest Artwork" page becomes 10 pages of almost identical images from a single (or couple) of artist. Now I'm not grouping FORDY in that category, but perhaps his work somehow falls into category, and I imagine Eka wan'ts to avoid playing "Pick and Choose" with people vs rules.
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Return to Analvore