Looking for female pred roleplay partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for female pred roleplay partner

Postby Dr41n » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:33 am

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a roleplay partner and possibly friend(s)! I love vore and unfortunately I don't really have many friends I can RP within this amazing thing.

What I am:
- Mainly I'm a unicorn but I can do different variations of myself (Anthro, feral, MLP, etc.)
- Male, 22
- Friendly and playful.
- More to being prey.
- Will try to make you happy/satisfied
- Has a thing which can help in nomming me not just once~
- Open to anything

What I'm looking for:
- Female preds
- Any age, any race, any size
(I don't care if you're a huge dragonness who want to use me as her new "toy" or a regular woman just swallowing me whole, I'm up for it!)

As I said before, I'm open to anything but I have a few dislikes like Gore is okay, but for example hard vore is not really my thing (I can do it but not that regularly as the other types of vores).
I'm very active and will try to talk to you so it can be regular talk next to the RP as well if you're up for it. Also English is not my native language so there may be some hiccups but most of the time I'm all fine!
I use narrative roleplay style and I don't mind if you use different, main thing is to have fun and make some friends! If you want to, send me the code phrase "coconut cocoa" just for fun and I'll know where you come from.

I mainly use Discord so if you're interested then we can start chatting there!
R41n#6508

Last bumped by Dr41n on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:33 am.
Dr41n
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!