Looking For A Writer

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking For A Writer

Postby max123 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:38 am

Hey I'm looking for a writer to do one of my ideas. Most of my ideas have soft vore, unbirth, digestion, regression, but no M/M situations and micro/macro. Price range I'm pretty flexible. So PM me if anyone interested.
Last edited by max123 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max123
Heavy user

Re: Looking For A Writer

Postby Groblek » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm a bit too busy to take on another commission right now, but I wanted to comment as someone who's written for you before just to vouch for you as someone good to work with, and who can be counted on to pay for the work.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Thanks sorry didn't come up with an unbirth idea lately mostly soft vore
max123
Heavy user

Postby ken115 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 pm

max123 wrote:Hey I'm looking for a writer to do one of my ideas. Most of my ideas have soft vore, unbirth, digestion, regression, but no M/M situations and micro/macro. Price range I'm pretty flexible but plan to spend too much on a story. Also I hope you don't mind if I pay until the story is done, becuase I had some who disappeare on me and I already paid and plus my paypal does not accept refunds for some strange reason. So PM me if anyone interested.

I may try do this but I must ask and this may come off odd as well, as a price would you be willing to pay a £ psn card? just asking for I don't ask for much from someone and I just wish to know if this can be done, also if you need to see some of my work to see if am good for your ideas I can give you a short story I made just ask.
ken115
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm

I do buy from people who currency are different but right now don't have a job. So I was just looking for cheap commissions.
max123
Heavy user

Postby ken115 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 pm

max123 wrote:I do buy from people who currency are different but right now don't have a job. So I was just looking for cheap commissions.

ah well I was going to just ask for something like a £10 psn card thing it helps both of us if you ask me but it is up to you if you wish me to do the writing
ken115
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Bump

Last bumped by max123 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 pm.
max123
Heavy user

Return to Artists Valley