Voredy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Fordy's Honey Select Unbirth photos/gifs

Postby FORDY » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:54 am

A few more for you guys. As an idea, I do have all of these without text if you would prefer those to be available. I'm sure you guys have better imaginations/chat ideas than me. So if you want them, I'll upload them for ya.
Attachments
testy6.png
This was actually supposed to come before the animation...whoops
testy6int-1.png
A see-through version, not 100% on this one
testy7.png
without text
testy7t.png
with text
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Another distraction side project that I wanted to experiment with. I'm not gonna make a third thread for my stuff so I'll leave this one ambiguous as to how this scene played out. The lamia is called Jessica, we may see more of her soon ;)
Attachments
naga.png
without text
nagat.png
with text
nagaint2.png
internal
Last edited by FORDY on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hanzo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:18 pm

These are alright, I guess.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 pm

This was originally animated, but DAZ keeps crashing at the END of the render(which takes about 6 hours) and doesn't save the exported file right now, so I'll most likely have to redo the scene at some point.
Attachments
testy9.png
testy10.png
testy11.png
testy12.png
Last edited by FORDY on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exdeath27 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am

awesome work! hope to see you are always motivated :)
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby FORDY » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:13 am

Here's the animation I promised you guys. I found a way to render these a lot faster, but its still time consuming! I'll upload a 720 and a 1080 version here so you aren't just stuck with a low quality GIF:

https://mega.nz/#F!S8JjDCBZ!HGLLAf6qxbXQlLjW3gJHWQ

Edit: I also added both animations into one 1080p file.

Enjoy guys, If you have any other animation ideas you would really like to see, fire away!
Attachments
Untitled_000000.gif
Last edited by FORDY on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:52 am

Wow great contribute Fordy!! hopefully to see more of your awesome work!!
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 am

hhmmm you could try after a UB or AV gif she wears her panty and the person tries to escape but only sees his face imprinted on her underwear and then she pushes back in for good just a suggestion.
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:55 am

Oh dear heavens, that's amazing! I love how tender she was with him, despite it being a "you don't need answers, I need you inside me and that's that" situation. Predatory but still gentle. And again, the facial expressions and body language as she pushes him in... so fulfilling, I can actually imagine what she's feeling there a bit.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Fordy's HS/DAZ Unbirth photos/videos NEW VIDEO 21/08/18

Postby FORDY » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:46 am

Exdeath27 wrote:Wow great contribute Fordy!! hopefully to see more of your awesome work!!

Thanks for the kind words man, I'll do my best!

Exdeath27 wrote:hhmmm you could try after a UB or AV gif she wears her panty and the person tries to escape but only sees his face imprinted on her underwear and then she pushes back in for good just a suggestion.

I do really love this Idea as I can tell you do too by your profile picture of a long lost NULL gif :P I'm afraid achieving that is a little too advanced for me in DAZ, it would require some kind of face imprint onto a underwear model which I have no idea how to do or if it could even be done in the first place.

ShadesofBlack wrote:Oh dear heavens, that's amazing! I love how tender she was with him, despite it being a "you don't need answers, I need you inside me and that's that" situation. Predatory but still gentle. And again, the facial expressions and body language as she pushes him in... so fulfilling, I can actually imagine what she's feeling there a bit.

Thanks a lot man, glad you enjoyed it. Praise is much appreciated and motivates me to keep going.

I added an extra scene in between the two previous animations, to tie them together and to have a complete version with a better overall flow. I can't convert it to GIF as its too large, but you can see it here:

https://mega.nz/#!CoABnIJD!qtI-Vu1Swvr- ... ZL3ejqZiq4

now all I need is some decent sound clips...enjoy!
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Wow. That ecstatic look on her face when she finishes feeding him into her vagina is the best ever.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:00 am

Jeez, your stuff is really great. Here's hoping to see more of it, and eventually more F/F unbirth as well!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Elpie » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:53 am

Darian wrote:Jeez, your stuff is really great. Here's hoping to see more of it, and eventually more F/F unbirth as well!

i'm hoping for a particular F/F unbirth scene soon, myself ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Ooh, that’s a lovely full animation - I love the way you make her seem both dominant and tender at the same time.

If you’re looking for ideas, I’d love to see a couple pushed in while they’re embracing/kissing, followed by the giantess enjoying herself as her belly shakes (implying them having sex inside her). But that’s a bit more complex than what you’ve done so far.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Jacquelope wrote:Wow. That ecstatic look on her face when she finishes feeding him into her vagina is the best ever.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. I try to make my models as expressive as I can.

Darian wrote:Jeez, your stuff is really great. Here's hoping to see more of it, and eventually more F/F unbirth as well!

Thanks a lot! More F/F UB may be coming sooner than you might think...

LowProfile wrote:

i'm hoping for a particular F/F unbirth scene soon, myself ;)

I know what you're talking about, I'll get on reading your stories ;)

Groblek wrote:Ooh, that’s a lovely full animation - I love the way you make her seem both dominant and tender at the same time.

If you’re looking for ideas, I’d love to see a couple pushed in while they’re embracing/kissing, followed by the giantess enjoying herself as her belly shakes (implying them having sex inside her). But that’s a bit more complex than what you’ve done so far.

I actually really like that Idea, I could even manipulate the previous character model to achieve this. Animation wise sure there is a bit more going on, but as long as I keep track of everyone's movements per frame its more than possible.

Also, If you like Naga's and same size F/F soft vore, check this out: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=54001
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby acejt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:34 pm

when do i get a turn to live inside a womb like that?
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby FORDY » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:49 am

acejt wrote:when do i get a turn to live inside a womb like that?

Maybe if you ask her nicely, she will be happy to oblige ;)
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fordy's HS/DAZ Unbirth photos/videos NEW VIDEO 21/08/18

Postby Exdeath27 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 am

FORDY wrote:
Exdeath27 wrote:Wow great contribute Fordy!! hopefully to see more of your awesome work!!

Thanks for the kind words man, I'll do my best!

Exdeath27 wrote:hhmmm you could try after a UB or AV gif she wears her panty and the person tries to escape but only sees his face imprinted on her underwear and then she pushes back in for good just a suggestion.

I do really love this Idea as I can tell you do too by your profile picture of a long lost NULL gif :P I'm afraid achieving that is a little too advanced for me in DAZ, it would require some kind of face imprint onto a underwear model which I have no idea how to do or if it could even be done in the first place.

ShadesofBlack wrote:Oh dear heavens, that's amazing! I love how tender she was with him, despite it being a "you don't need answers, I need you inside me and that's that" situation. Predatory but still gentle. And again, the facial expressions and body language as she pushes him in... so fulfilling, I can actually imagine what she's feeling there a bit.

Thanks a lot man, glad you enjoyed it. Praise is much appreciated and motivates me to keep going.

I added an extra scene in between the two previous animations, to tie them together and to have a complete version with a better overall flow. I can't convert it to GIF as its too large, but you can see it here:

https://mega.nz/#!CoABnIJD!qtI-Vu1Swvr- ... ZL3ejqZiq4

now all I need is some decent sound clips...enjoy!

No worries man take your time in the stuff you like rather than rushing things so that others could appreciate hoping one day you may learn that 3D imprinting skills though :P cheers!
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Baif » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Optimized video file down 2MB (mkv)

https://file.io/5Gmxrv
Baif
Participator

Postby FORDY » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:59 am

Homeroe wrote:Optimized video file down 2MB (mkv)

https://file.io/5Gmxrv

Seems to 404 for me, maybe check again?
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth