A random MUGEN question.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A random MUGEN question.

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:56 pm

So let's say a person has a MUGEN vore edit(s), and this person wanted to release it, but said person would be afraid of backlash of this edit.

What would be OK here? Are lolis ok(Ya know, the ones
who look young but are actually a hundred years old)?

Are characters with questionable genders ok?

Or is this the place where characters have to be a certain age and must be a human, monster, plant, animal, or a mixture of any of those?

Any help with this answer in detail would be greatly appreciated.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Re: A random MUGEN question.

Postby Jazzumness » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:12 pm

im going to assume that the answer is no as I have never seen content like that ever on the forum so I assume its against the rules. You could ask a mod or admin if you wanted a definite answer but im pretty sure its not allowed at all.
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:23 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:So let's say a person has a MUGEN vore edit(s), and this person wanted to release it, but said person would be afraid of backlash of this edit.

Or is this the place where characters have to be a certain age and must be a human, monster, plant, animal, or a mixture of any of those?

Jazzumness wrote:im going to assume that the answer is no as I have never seen content like that ever on the forum so I assume its against the rules. You could ask a mod or admin if you wanted a definite answer but im pretty sure its not allowed at all.

Maybe not in the games section, but the art gallery seems to be rather lenient. I would still recommend asking a moderator first.

The backlash to be concerned about is not from this forum, but from any original author of the edit. Recently a vore edit of Teaf's Harmir was made, which upset Teaf a lot. A general rule is that people will be more upset the more work they put into their character, but after all this time I still haven't received any complaints. You're probably safe if said author hasn't been active with MUGEN for a couple of years.
Pilum
Participator

Postby dflr » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 pm

I think the answer is that it's ok, given that there are many art pieces tagged "Underage" (https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Underage)

Additionally I've seen much artwork that is similar to your given scenario (characters who look young but are hundreds of years old) and none of it has faced major backlash.

I think it depends on how lewd it is. If it feels like its more appealing because the character looks young+naked+sexy, rather than being appealing because it is about vore, then it would probably be pushing the letter.
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby chefjellyguy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 pm

I would say it would be fine here. Plus I want to add more vore characters to my mugen roster, so I'm not gonna tell you not too
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Pilum wrote:
zoidburg05 wrote:So let's say a person has a MUGEN vore edit(s), and this person wanted to release it, but said person would be afraid of backlash of this edit.

Jazzumness wrote:im going to assume that the answer is no as I have never seen content like that ever on the forum so I assume its against the rules. You could ask a mod or admin if you wanted a definite answer but im pretty sure its not allowed at all.

Maybe not in the games section, but the art gallery seems to be rather lenient. I would still recommend asking a moderator first.

The backlash to be concerned about is not from this forum, but from any original author of the edit. Recently a vore edit of Teaf's Harmir was made, which upset Teaf a lot. A general rule is that people will be more upset the more work they put into their character, but after all this time I still haven't received any complaints. You're probably safe if said author hasn't been active with MUGEN for a couple of years.

Oh the author doesn't mind at all as long as credit is due. Just don't want people to look at me and label me as "pedophile" for having a Loli eat people as a fetish. AND since I have never seen anyone upload an edit like that before. But I suppose asking a moderater would be the best choice of action
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am

chefjellyguy wrote:I would say it would be fine here. Plus I want to add more vore characters to my mugen roster, so I'm not gonna tell you not too

Heh heh, thank you. Who wouldn't want a bigger roster?
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirNigelWonkaberry » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:15 am

Oh, the author doesn't mind at all as long as credit is due. Just don't want people to look at me and label me as "pedophile" for having a Loli eat people as a fetish. AND since I have never seen anyone upload an edit like that before. But I suppose asking a moderater would be the best choice of action

As for people labeling you as a Pedophile, it really depends on who you ask. In my opinion, you would not be a Pedophile. The fact that is it a vore edit of a Loli character (The Unaging Variant) is just your choice, and your reasoning is none of our business.
SirNigelWonkaberry
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:43 am

The term is lolicon, you are ONLY a pedophile if you lust after REAL(operative word there) children. There will always be SJWs that cry pedo and cp when it's really only loli, they're wrong though. Given the fact that there are loli pics here(both lewd and purely vorish), and there are even lolis on the Mugen Archive(And I mean in the 18+ edits section), I think your very much safe. As Pilum said, the only backlash would be from the original author.
That said, if you've got a vore edit of a loli character, I DEFINITELY want it in MY roster! XD Who is it?
Turbotowns
???

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Are you saying you do edits or you need help finding someone?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Nah I'm just saying will I be attacked for releasing a Loli or questionable gender vore edit is all.

Nothing more nothing less
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Turbotowns wrote:The term is lolicon, you are ONLY a pedophile if you lust after REAL(operative word there) children. There will always be SJWs that cry pedo and cp when it's really only loli, they're wrong though. Given the fact that there are loli pics here(both lewd and purely vorish), and there are even lolis on the Mugen Archive(And I mean in the 18+ edits section), I think your very much safe. As Pilum said, the only backlash would be from the original author.
That said, if you've got a vore edit of a loli character, I DEFINITELY want it in MY roster! XD Who is it?

I actually got two of em, one that I got made for me and one that I'm working on my own, the one I'm working on shall be released when I can take criticism and not die in the process and the second that got made for me is still a what if. Names will be told soon hopefully.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:The term is lolicon, you are ONLY a pedophile if you lust after REAL(operative word there) children. There will always be SJWs that cry pedo and cp when it's really only loli, they're wrong though. Given the fact that there are loli pics here(both lewd and purely vorish), and there are even lolis on the Mugen Archive(And I mean in the 18+ edits section), I think your very much safe. As Pilum said, the only backlash would be from the original author.

I actually got two of em, one that I got made for me and one that I'm working on my own, the one I'm working on shall be released when I can take criticism and not die in the process and the second that got made for me is still a what if. Names will be told soon hopefully.

I'm tell'n ya, you WON'T be critised! Not here at least, I'll defend you if any jerkoffs attack you! But, again, everyone here is a voraphile, they shouldn't judge others for whatever kink they might have when they have a pretty messed up one themselves(I use "they", but of course, I'm a voraphile too(in fact, I'm probably one of the most messed up ones)). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 am

There are a number of "Underage" Vore charactes already. There is a Vore Edit of Haruhi Suzumia, Tsuruya, Karin Kanzuki, and Paulina from Earthbound just to name a few.

I don't think you have much to worry about.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 am

Anesthetic wrote:There are a number of "Underage" Vore charactes already. There is a Vore Edit of Haruhi Suzumia, Tsuruya, Karin Kanzuki, and Paulina from Earthbound just to name a few.

That too! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Anesthetic wrote:There are a number of "Underage" Vore charactes already. There is a Vore Edit of Haruhi Suzumia, Tsuruya, Karin Kanzuki, and Paulina from Earthbound just to name a few.

Well that's great to hear, if I don't have much to worry about then I'll be releasing the edits sooner rather than later, probably the first one that got commissioned for me(because I feel like it's worth sharing). And the second one, I'm going to continue to work on untill I'm satisfied for public release and *shudders* criticism.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game