Watching pregnant women as preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Watching pregnant women as preds

Postby MissCrissy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Is it just me or is someone else also when seeing a pregnant woman thinking/dreaming about her as a pred who just had a big meal? I love how the big bellies look and it is always fun to imagine them hiding their meal like that, pretending to be pregnant :D
MissCrissy
New to the forum

Re: Watching pregnant women as preds

Postby smog1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Your not the only one :D

I get easily turned on if it was a pregnant pred

sometimes I too when I see a pregnant woman, I imagine her to be a sexy pred
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby NisseHult » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:59 am

I too tend to indulge in this when I see attractive pregnant women. In particular if they are in an early stage of their pregnancy where their bellies aren't that big yet, I like to imagine a partly digested prey inside, sloshing around as they go about their day.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:22 am

NisseHult wrote:I too tend to indulge in this when I see attractive pregnant women. In particular if they are in an early stage of their pregnancy where their bellies aren't that big yet, I like to imagine a partly digested prey inside, sloshing around as they go about their day.

That's what I really like too ! After this I find it's not too much looking like a vore belly, so I prefer the early stages, thinking that they swallowed someone some hours ago <3
linthia
Participator

Postby NisseHult » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

linthia wrote:
NisseHult wrote:I too tend to indulge in this when I see attractive pregnant women. In particular if they are in an early stage of their pregnancy where their bellies aren't that big yet, I like to imagine a partly digested prey inside, sloshing around as they go about their day.

That's what I really like too ! After this I find it's not too much looking like a vore belly, so I prefer the early stages, thinking that they swallowed someone some hours ago <3

And let's not forget when they for some reason place a hand on their belly (whether big or not), as if checking to see if the prey is still alive!

I also enjoy the sight of pregnant women eating, imagining the "unfortunate" prey inside getting covered with food.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:18 pm

When I was younger I did have my eyes drawn. nowadays i can help myself and ain't really into human preddos anymore.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 am

NisseHult wrote:
linthia wrote:

And let's not forget when they for some reason place a hand on their belly (whether big or not), as if checking to see if the prey is still alive!

I also enjoy the sight of pregnant women eating, imagining the "unfortunate" prey inside getting covered with food.

ROFL Yes to both! I can just imagine the prey shoveling the food into the acid to dilute it a bit, but that would just make for ominous gurgles reminding him that he's next :p.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion