God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Summer update>

Postby nnnddt » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:37 am

salamoun, personnally about princess, i think they got eaten too fast/easily, they should have been a bigger threat for you. For me, they should have been trated like mini-boss, with fights and a quest for being able to have them. And have the possibility to win against them and spare them would have been great.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 am

nnnddt wrote:salamoun, personnally about princess, i think they got eaten too fast/easily, they should have been a bigger threat for you. For me, they should have been trated like mini-boss, with fights and a quest for being able to have them. And have the possibility to win against them and spare them would have been great.
I know right. But a lot of the guide exists techinally. It's just about the 70 pages with outdated & up to

date info always changing. If I knew how to do this stuff I'd volunteer to do it outta the kindness of my

heart of course.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 pm

nnnddt wrote:salamoun, personnally about princess, i think they got eaten too fast/easily, they should have been a bigger threat for you. For me, they should have been trated like mini-boss, with fights and a quest for being able to have them. And have the possibility to win against them and spare them would have been great.

Well, we'll see if I decide to update them somehow. I only added them as a kinda nod of having kinda stereotypical types of princesses in game, they were meant as kinda a joke at the beginning. I may improve on them, add more layers to them and whatnot, but no promises.

TyrantTerry wrote:
I know right. But a lot of the guide exists techinally. It's just about the 70 pages with outdated & up to

date info always changing. If I knew how to do this stuff I'd volunteer to do it outta the kindness of my

heart of course.

If you want to make a guide from your experience or what you read, feel free to do so. If you need any help with game or guide, you can contact me for help (either post here, send PM, add me on steam (same nape and pic) or add me on discord (salamoun#7375)). Of course I'm in no way ordering you to do so, I'm just sorry that I can't really do it myself, outside the logs that I write, and that it is great honor for me that someone decides to take their time and make something for my game.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 pm

So where can I find Relia after letting her go? Who can I recurit to work in the mansion & where can I find them?

Also where & how do I get the green orb?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:49 am

TyrantTerry wrote:So where can I find Relia after letting her go? Who can I recurit to work in the mansion & where can I find them?

If you spare Reila, you can meet her again in Faveniel forest in the top left tree location.
Spoiler: show
Screenshot_6.png

For the mansion so far you can get 4 followers, maid (doesn't appear in mansion yet) and Lucia, the spider girl.
You'll find lucia here, if you spare her, she'll be in the mansion attic (no scenes yet outside little chat)
Screenshot_3.png

About followers they have their rooms on the second floor
Screenshot_4.png

For the green orb, you have to go to this cave in Faveniel after you're tasked to retrieve it. Answer "yes" to nature spirit, then return to the fairy queen.
Screenshot_1.png
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Little note for people who care about my SFM stuff, you can check my latest Patreon post for voting on my next project.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 pm

salamoun wrote:
TyrantTerry wrote:So where can I find Relia after letting her go? Who can I recurit to work in the mansion & where can I find them?

If you spare Reila, you can meet her again in Faveniel forest in the top left tree location.
Screenshot_6.png

For the mansion so far you can get 4 followers, maid (doesn't appear in mansion yet) and Lucia, the spider girl.
You'll find lucia here, if you spare her, she'll be in the mansion attic (no scenes yet outside little chat)
Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

For the green orb, you have to go to this cave in Faveniel after you're tasked to retrieve it. Answer "yes" to nature spirit, then return to the fairy queen.
Screenshot_1.png

Wait Nature Spirit you one of those earth girls you get blessings from? I only know the two which both I beat.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 am

TyrantTerry wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_1.png

Wait Nature Spirit you one of those earth girls you get blessings from? I only know the two which both I beat.

Yes, when you find the orb in the cave, she will stop you and test you.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Onewingedangel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

The two that I found and could find again are: 1) in the ruins of your old house one of the walls can be climbed up, and 2) In the big city (forgot the name) with the magician's guild, the big red building (I think it's the magic academy) if you go to the very very top the roof tile is walkable, which allows you to crawl onto it and walk all over it and behind the building.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 am

Onewingedangel wrote:The two that I found and could find again are: 1) in the ruins of your old house one of the walls can be climbed up, and 2) In the big city (forgot the name) with the magician's guild, the big red building (I think it's the magic academy) if you go to the very very top the roof tile is walkable, which allows you to crawl onto it and walk all over it and behind the building.

Ok, fixed those two, thank you for pointing them out.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 am

Just got around to checking this out again since 0.1, impressed by the amount of stuff you've been adding to it (and polishing). Feels like the overall framework of the game is becoming much more solid and clear. Especially liked the Flark ruins part, had just that right amount of mystery and atmosphere to it. And the part where a certain maid is reunited with her princess of course :gulp:

Since the (WIP) mansion has now been added, I was curious if the idea of a "trophy" or storage room of sorts was still on the table? Basically a place where every time you eat/digest one of your (potential) followers a personal item that belonged to that follower & defined them as a person ends up, each with a little description to remind you of who it belonged to. A sort of gallery and progress counter/reminder, if you will.

Looking forward to the next updates!
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 am

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Just got around to checking this out again since 0.1, impressed by the amount of stuff you've been adding to it (and polishing). Feels like the overall framework of the game is becoming much more solid and clear. Especially liked the Flark ruins part, had just that right amount of mystery and atmosphere to it. And the part where a certain maid is reunited with her princess of course :gulp:

Since the (WIP) mansion has now been added, I was curious if the idea of a "trophy" or storage room of sorts was still on the table? Basically a place where every time you eat/digest one of your (potential) followers a personal item that belonged to that follower & defined them as a person ends up, each with a little description to remind you of who it belonged to. A sort of gallery and progress counter/reminder, if you will.

Looking forward to the next updates!

The trophies for eating followers is definitely noted on 'to do' list, I'm just thinking where will I put those trophies. I thought either one in each room corresponding to each follower, place them around the mansion on the walls or in the throne room player have in her room. But be assured that it will appear one day. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

How to i talk to the king or go to the mansion I can't figure it out:(
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update logs>

Postby salamoun » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:05 am

Mark23456 wrote:How to i talk to the king or go to the mansion I can't figure it out:(

talk to sailor under Ruvkus twice then go to Grandhol castle. For where to find beast:

salamoun wrote:
CACTUS42 wrote:Hey Quick question. How do I find: the beast ? I can't aim to find her...

beast.png

Sorry for not making it clear in this version.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:26 am

how do i get the spider girl as a follower , i got Bel, Ashley ,the naga and the fairy ,oh and how much more follower i can get beside the spider girl in this update
lich1993
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:28 am

lich1993 wrote:how do i get the spider girl as a follower , i got Bel, Ashley ,the naga and the fairy ,oh and how much more follower i can get beside the spider girl in this update

Spider girl isn't a follower, she is just one of the NPCs that can live in your mansion and provide various benefits to player (in this case, give unique items for exchange of collectibles from the world, not implemented yet). In the current version, there are 4 obtainable followers so from your post, you have all of them.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Giving the Butterfly girl to her? I'd like to see the harpy town completed.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_1.png
[/quote]

How does the quest get triggered?

Wait Nature Spirit you one of those earth girls you get blessings from? I only know the two which both I beat.[/quote]
Yes, when you find the orb in the cave, she will stop you and test you.[/quote]
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Also think some followers should beable to use certain equipment. Ashely & Bel anyways. Ash with the

fire ax for example.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 am

TyrantTerry wrote:
salamoun wrote:For the green orb, you have to go to this cave in Faveniel after you're tasked to retrieve it. Answer "yes" to nature spirit, then return to the fairy queen.
Screenshot_1.png

How does the quest get triggered?

Go to the fairy kingdom for the first time, ask the queen for another way, then after you get kicked out of the kingdom the orb should be in the cave.

TyrantTerry wrote:Also think some followers should beable to use certain equipment. Ashely & Bel anyways. Ash with the

fire ax for example.

Main reason why followers can use only trinkets is that I don't want to make player with full party too strong and go insane from trying to balance the game (I'm doing poor job of it right now).
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game