A Witch's Game 0.3f (Updated 6-5-2019)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Witch's Game 0.3f (Updated 6-5-2019)

Postby Appo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Welcome to A Witch's Game, a game of relationships and vore in early development.

The game is a spin-off from Erecan'ts 'A High Stakes Game,' released with permission. It will be centered around a different kind of relationship between Gwen and Alex. You should have played Erecant's game to it's current ending before playing this game as there are elements that are necessary to understand from there. You can find that game below if you're not already familiar.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44706

I've made every attempt to adhere to the existing canon of that game but try to leave some room in your mind for the idea that maybe I'll unintentionally deviate from the canon. This is a fan creation. Find the download link below.

0.3f
https://mega.nz/folder/5A4nXCrK#VB6VxMnRsr5mucpEvnSvrA

Updates
Spoiler: show
0.3 Wordcount ~30k
Added a new scene in the afternoon with Gwen. The scene has 5 variants each with 2 endings.
Added two new scenes with Zoey, one vore, one other. You have to have escaped Gwen at least once to encounter Zoey.
Added some basic hub events and choices.
Made the first scene of the game easier. You have to make Gwen cum and then reach 0 HP from regular acid damage in order to progress to the game proper (not self arousal, not VP, not Gwen's arousal, not from escaping).
Poor compatibility with earlier saves.

0.2 Wordcount ~14k
The game continues with a single scene and a progression outcome if you're able to achieve it. Not compatible with saves from 0.1

0.1 Wordcount ~6k
Opening closed ended 'date' scene.

Hints
In order to access the game you have to hear Eva out on her game idea but refuse her. Then take her up on her later invitation. The other paths don't lead to the game.
The games have their own mechanics and generally there is some kind of trick to winning them. It's not always straight forward so consider the variables on display, how they change based on your actions, and how best to manage them.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Appo on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Witch's Game 0.1c (Updated 7-8-2018)

Postby Erecant » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Just chiming in here. This is made with my blessing. Appo has been actively reaching out to make this as close to fitting within canon as possible.

I'll go so far as to say that if you knocked me on the head tomorrow and asked me if I wrote this, I'd probably say I did. Remarkable respect for source material here.

Give it a try!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thyladras » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:24 am

hey, i'm not a great fan of 'A High Stakes Game, but your game is so cool

2 girls playing together and more they are aroused more the acid digest you ^^

great scene
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:28 pm

thyladras wrote:hey, i'm not a great fan of 'A High Stakes Game, but your game is so cool

... kinda poor form, there. =/

Have made several attempts at this point, unsure if I "won" or not. I managed to
get the scene where you escape from Gwen's belly, only to be swallowed down by Eva instead
, is that the "best ending" you mentioned? Or is there some other path I'm not able to figure out?
Achenar
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Question: Anyone got a save where the witch puts you in her womb, or just before that?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Appo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Achenar wrote:Have made several attempts at this point, unsure if I "won" or not.

You've 'won' if you get an ending that has statements made <like this, telling you that you won.>
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 pm

HavocLordX wrote:Question: Anyone got a save where the witch puts you in her womb, or just before that?

You must be thinking of A High Stakes Game. That's not in A Witch's Game.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm

I don't really get how you are suppose to win in this. Whats the combo?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:26 pm

whitewendigo wrote:I don't really get how you are suppose to win in this. Whats the combo?

Consider the variables that exist in the game. What kind of milestones are in the game? I've definitely used one of the variables that show up on screen. Really though, when you think about it, how the heck would Alex possibly escape this scenario?
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katana70065 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Played this a couple of times, and so far haven't escaped Gwen's belly. Is there a way to escape?
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Appo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:27 am

Katana70065 wrote:Played this a couple of times, and so far haven't escaped Gwen's belly. Is there a way to escape?

There is one way to escape Gwen's stomach.
There is another way to 'win'.
These are different endings.

That's probably way too explicit but that's what happens when you read the forum before playing!
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katana70065 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:34 am

No problem.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Honestly I feel like I've tried everything at this point.

It's feeling the same way as High Stakes did, where I just lose interest after a while because it just feels like RNG is flipping me off each time.
Monopolus
???

Postby Appo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 pm

You need to impress Gwen for her to keep you around a while longer. Save after you've satisfied her and you'll surely get the win ending in one or two tries.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Witch's Game 0.2b (Updated 16-10-2018)

Postby Appo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:00 am

You can win at this new game beyond just surviving. It's not easy though. You will improve gradually in the background as you succeed at Gwen's game so it will get a bit easier with time if you're particularly interested.

To those having trouble accessing the new game I'll spell out the trick to the first game below.
Make Gwen cum. Make sure you have at least 2 HP when she cums. Don't escape Gwen's belly. If your arousal/VP gets too high you may need to start over. Don't massage after Gwen cums. Save scumming is recommended.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 pm

"The Update that came from the Future!" ....just had to say that. (Really though, majority of world was still at the 15th at the time of posting)

...regardless, I should really try this out at some point seeing I quite liked AHSG... and Gwen had quite the interesting personality as well...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Appo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:20 am

I should have mentioned but this version is 100% incompatible with old saves.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Mon May 06, 2019 9:27 am

Hey all, there's a new update.

The amount of content has about doubled from the previous version. See the link in the OP and patch notes for details.

I can't recommend using old saves. They may well work for the most part but I suspect there will be some horrible unexpected errors. In the future it will be easier to keep saves compatible which will be especially important with this patch including the first aspects of actual game progression.

Enjoy.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Witch's Game 0.3f (Updated 6-5-2019)

Postby DevS098 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Appo wrote:Hey all, there's a new update.

The amount of content has about doubled from the previous version. See the link in the OP and patch notes for details.

I can't recommend using old saves. They may well work for the most part but I suspect there will be some horrible unexpected errors. In the future it will be easier to keep saves compatible which will be especially important with this patch including the first aspects of actual game progression.

Enjoy.

Quite the good update, I have to say. There's definitely a lot more content than the one of the previous version and the very wide variety of dialogues shows you've put quite the efforts on this project. Good Job!
It's nice to see how differently you're using the character of Erecant's game. But I also think it's now time for you to let us meet some new characters. Not that I don't like them, mind, but since this is a different game it would be nice to see some new fac-ahem bellies :gulp:
And as last, a couple of questions:
- Sometimes I've seen a massage giving +0 in both maneuver bonus and satisfaction (with quite the disappointment). Is this supposed to have chances to happen or it's a bug?
- Is it possible to beat Zoey currently? I keep trying but I don't manage to..
DevS098
Participator

Re: A Witch's Game 0.3f (Updated 6-5-2019)

Postby Appo » Mon May 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Quite the good update, I have to say. There's definitely a lot more content than the one of the previous version and the very wide variety of dialogues shows you've put quite the efforts on this project. Good Job!
It's nice to see how differently you're using the character of Erecant's game. But I also think it's now time for you to let us meet some new characters. Not that I don't like them, mind, but since this is a different game it would be nice to see some new fac-ahem bellies :gulp:

Thank you.

I hadn't really been considering new characters. A major aspect of A High Stakes Game's setting is that the player repeatedly interacts with predators that want to eat him. That kind of social closeness is a huge part of the tone for the game to me. What A Witch's Game is attempting to do is to pluck Alex from that story and put him somewhere quite different where he's not a man trying to stand as an equal among predators but a prey trying to live among predators. Then from that altered perspective you can see an imagined side of the characters from A High Stakes Game that Alex wouldn't otherwise have seen, and a side of Alex not shown either (or as accurately as I can portray them given they're not mine).

Adding a new predator doesn't satisfy either of those interests. I'm open to the idea of adding new predators but they'd have to add a new and significant social dynamic to Alex's life that I couldn't satisfy better with one of the existing characters. The general plan for the characters in the long term is...

-Gwen: Creating a home for Alex inadvertently over time. This has only just been started but it's a long term goal with the future scene outcomes.
-Eva: Social and emotional connection. This is coming in the future and will be a key role of Eva's involvement with Alex.
-Zoey: Sexual relations.

So I'd only be interested in a new character where that character would have an impact on Alex's life that couldn't be reasonably implemented through an existing character. HAAA! But just now as I type this out you've made me realize that Alex should have a partner and in this timeline that shouldn't be any of the existing characters! Thanks for putting the idea in my mind. I stand by the statement that I'd prefer to fulfill new interactions with existing characters but I'll likely add exactly one new character.

And as last, a couple of questions:
- Sometimes I've seen a massage giving +0 in both maneuver bonus and satisfaction (with quite the disappointment). Is this supposed to have chances to happen or it's a bug?
- Is it possible to beat Zoey currently? I keep trying but I don't manage to..

Massages sometimes give +0 satisfaction. This is so that you can't ever guarantee a +1 from massage. If you want a guaranteed +1 you need to do a maneuver and that's probably already quite expensive. So will you pay the cost or take a risk?

It is possible to escape Zoey's belly. There's a trick to it which I'll reveal below but if you're the kind that thinks people that can't figure out how to survive on their own shouldn't you won't reveal the spoiler. I think surviving on your own merits is the best way to enjoy the game but I begrudgingly concede that some people are more interested to see the whole game.

Confidence gives a huge boost to Zoey's belly scene. If you can get one point or maybe two before encountering Zoey it's big benefit and in future having all 5 points will make the scene very manageable.
Zoey's satisfaction is added to both Alex's maneuvers and Zoey's acid damage chance so you have a window between 30-50 satisfaction where maneuver successes are very likely. You're also in the danger zone since 50+ satisfaction will take off some HP and every turn ended in this range will likely do the same. Make sure you've got 8+ SP at ~25 satisfaction and then go your hardest on maneuvers. If possible don't meet the satisfaction mark in this range and her satisfaction will dissipate a bit but if you're going to exceed the mark anyway then go your hardest, just worry about SP that round.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game