Cute Monsters and Mommy! (V.05)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cute Monsters and Mommy! (V.05)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 am

Hey! If you want to get my femdom-oriented game (which has a little vore element) you can play the 4th release of it for yourself for free! You can find information about it on:
http://www.patreon.com/futuremvz
Some screenshots here: (though a bit outdated) https://cutemonstersandmommy.yolasite.com/

Or just skip and go right to the download!: https://mega.nz/#!MbpFnZyY!9-EkC9wfA_z_ ... A2b2IPtVNY

If you aren't really into femdom I'd probably skip it, but you could possibly like the story anyway so your call!
Last edited by cutemonstersandmommy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cute Monsters and Mommy! (V.04)

Postby Nikkidafox » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 pm

I very much like it. I would like to say and ask several things.
Perhaps your mother could be less... bipolar? It seems like you can't decide whether you're going for gentle mommy dom or full on sadistic mode with her.
Are you able to just sleep the night away instead of venturing past the gates? I'd love to actually have fun with MILF.
Pictures would help a lot. I assume this is planned anyway.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:31 am

I really liked the pic of the guy talking about his love for apples. 10/10
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:31 am

cutemonstersandmommy wrote:...

Uhm...
I don't want to be rude, but could you use your already existing topic for the new release and edit the title + first post?
This is already the third topic you created for one and the same game... -.-"

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50362
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50890
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53424
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:I really liked the pic of the guy talking about his love for apples. 10/10

Haha, it makes me laugh whenever somebody points that out.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
cutemonstersandmommy wrote:...

Uhm...
I don't want to be rude, but could you use your already existing topic for the new release and edit the title + first post?
This is already the third topic you created for one and the same game... -.-"

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50362
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50890
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53424

True - games have one post the owner updates by editing it rather than having multi topics on the one game.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:42 am

Might I suggest perhaps adding a WARNING at the front of the page in regards to bodily waste used as a fetish?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby JustAQuinn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Might I suggest perhaps adding a WARNING at the front of the page in regards to bodily waste used as a fetish?

I mean the screenshots on the page should tell you what you're getting into. Discussing the content of the game in general is a good idea, but not solely for saying, "Oh hey, we have watersports."
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Part of Rule 5 of the forums actually.
Give proper warnings if "Extreme" fetishes are there. Scat, Watersports, Gore, Hard vore, etc.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby HyperlinkError » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 pm

meh, its sterile
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:35 am

Yes, I've been waiting for this!

Man, this game is just filled with women who enjoy dominating or humiliating guys... which is why I love it, hehehe...

I have to admit I can't wait to see what the consequences of the choices we've made so far will be, though I'm a little afraid I may have been giving in to temptation a little too much... I'm curious for example if staying loyal to only one girl and rejecting everyone else (as much as you can) will be rewarded in the game, or if rejecting the wrong person might be a bad idea and in order to survive we'll have to please all of our eccentric allies to at least some degree, or if each character will play differently in that regard... Not really looking for spoilers, mind you, just musing over the possibilities... If it's the first one, I know I'd be happy just staying faithful to Anabelle - I mean, she's so loving and caring and considerate, plus she wants to turn the player into her personal chair/foot slave - she's like the perfect girlfriend! But then this cute pink-haired girl forced me to be her dog, and, and... i-it's not my fault, it just kinda happened!

Anyway, the scene with Saki was awesome. If she really does join our adventure, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more options for that happening in the future...

I also really liked the whole meeting Ariel part. I love it when we meet a character who we know is evil and sadistic and out to destroy us, but our character in the game doesn't know that, and we get to respond with sincere kindness to her innocent facade... I just love the tension of playing immersively as the protagonist and being nice to a girl who seems sweet and friendly, to the point where she even gets us to do favors for her, while on the meta level I know that the more I trust and get close to her, the more I'm probably just playing right into her hands... I'll say it now, if she has some sort of trap in store for us, there's a very real danger I'm gonna fall for it...

On that note, I wonder if Mark's okay? I guess we might find out later...

Anyway, thanks for the update cutemonsters! I love this game, and I can't wait to see how the story and relationships progress moving forward! But I know you have a lot set up here, so you know... take your time... :)
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:30 pm

NanasBananas wrote:Yes, I've been waiting for this!

Man, this game is just filled with women who enjoy dominating or humiliating guys... which is why I love it, hehehe...

I have to admit I can't wait to see what the consequences of the choices we've made so far will be, though I'm a little afraid I may have been giving in to temptation a little too much... I'm curious for example if staying loyal to only one girl and rejecting everyone else (as much as you can) will be rewarded in the game, or if rejecting the wrong person might be a bad idea and in order to survive we'll have to please all of our eccentric allies to at least some degree, or if each character will play differently in that regard... Not really looking for spoilers, mind you, just musing over the possibilities... If it's the first one, I know I'd be happy just staying faithful to Anabelle - I mean, she's so loving and caring and considerate, plus she wants to turn the player into her personal chair/foot slave - she's like the perfect girlfriend! But then this cute pink-haired girl forced me to be her dog, and, and... i-it's not my fault, it just kinda happened!

Anyway, the scene with Saki was awesome. If she really does join our adventure, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more options for that happening in the future...

I also really liked the whole meeting Ariel part. I love it when we meet a character who we know is evil and sadistic and out to destroy us, but our character in the game doesn't know that, and we get to respond with sincere kindness to her innocent facade... I just love the tension of playing immersively as the protagonist and being nice to a girl who seems sweet and friendly, to the point where she even gets us to do favors for her, while on the meta level I know that the more I trust and get close to her, the more I'm probably just playing right into her hands... I'll say it now, if she has some sort of trap in store for us, there's a very real danger I'm gonna fall for it...

On that note, I wonder if Mark's okay? I guess we might find out later...

Anyway, thanks for the update cutemonsters! I love this game, and I can't wait to see how the story and relationships progress moving forward! But I know you have a lot set up here, so you know... take your time... :)

Haha! As always, thank you for your repsonse! I'll try to give you an idea of course without spoiling anything, now of course staying to one girl will give you a "reward" in a sense, but I don't like using the term reward. For example, yeah you stay loyal to Anabelle, and that's a reward for HER, but not really for someone like Miu you know? So in one sense, you're completely loyal live happily ever after etc, but now you have some "psychopaths" that really, REALLY hate Anabelle and would do anything for her to dissapear. So now not only do you have to protect yourself and the one you care about from monsters in this game, but also jealous psychopaths. It's still very possible but things get a whole lot harder and temptation goes up a whole lot more. But if you love that one girl just enough.. then I guess you'll go through any lengths.

On the note with Ariel, yeah it sucks the MC doesn't know what's in store for him with that, because that one.. I'm probably even going to have to tone down what I had in store for her haha, if you fall for it though I can't blame you! But with a character like that, instead of falling for her and being struck with just a game-over your whole story could change, maybe you'll start working with her undercover and doing her dirty work which now completely cuts you off with the rest of the cast. But at the end of the day, pick the choices you feel you would make in those situations and the story will play out to fit! Thanks for playing again <3
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm

You should really keep this to one thread.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:10 pm

somedude601 wrote:I very much like it. I would like to say and ask several things.
Perhaps your mother could be less... bipolar? It seems like you can't decide whether you're going for gentle mommy dom or full on sadistic mode with her.
Are you able to just sleep the night away instead of venturing past the gates? I'd love to actually have fun with MILF.
Pictures would help a lot. I assume this is planned anyway.

Yeah, the mother is all over the place.. you can't skip leaving the village though from the first night which I assume you mean.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:13 am

I love this. Hopefully we will eventually get to have fun with Miss Skye. The pink hair girl dog scene is my favourite one so far. I can't wait to see where you are going with this game.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:32 am

lypo wrote:I love this. Hopefully we will eventually get to have fun with Miss Skye. The pink hair girl dog scene is my favourite one so far. I can't wait to see where you are going with this game.

Thanks for playing, she does already have a build that has more time with her but she'll be making another apperance soon!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cute Monsters and Mommy! (V.05)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Link updated with V.05 latest version
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:46 am

whats in the update? whats new?
runeguden
Participator

Postby lypo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Love what I have played of the new content so far. Always great to see more ghost girl and the pink haired girl is quickly becoming my favorite.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:34 pm

had to replay from start to finish cause the old save didn't work, but was fun to fly through and see the new content. Not as much lewd or vore stuff as last post but was still lotsa fun. Hoping for more size changing content especially. I loved the pointless attempt to escape the hungry pred before she gave you the chance to be her pussy food c:
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game