Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Skittles209 wrote:Define 'swallow'. Best she's done is turn a rapist into part of herself via goo/absorption. Looks more like 'high beams' and an 'abduction'. As far as I know anyhow. Would be surprised if there is anything other than corpse feasting, insect devouring, sounding, vampirism, and melting. Either implied or shown, partially.

in anime only person onscreen she ate is the dude that tried rape her she commented she wanted eat girl her master brought home and serveral times and she wants humans to eat but thats about it, in novel she consumed and absorbed people in few instances, if read her bio on wiki states them.

Not sure if manga have it but maybe,only other onscreen vore of her during pleadias chibi anime segments she fat from stuffing self with people she reguigates one gets eating by insect girl put him out misery as partly indigested.
brainstorm
???

Postby Bibop » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:26 pm

I just found back an old comics from when I was a young boy:
It's in french (because, yes, btw I am a french guy), but I could translate If you want !
It's from a comic book called "Croco et Fastefoude", a serie of sketches about a glutonous crocodile who like to trap all the humans who came in his jungle to eat them (having a big belly out of it pretty all the time). There is a few classic (and pretty funny) vore relatives gags !
Enjoy ! :D
Attachments
pica-croco-et-fastefoude-planche-136-3k2j.jpg
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Bibop » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:37 pm

To translate :
In the first pannels, the presentator introduce a TV Show (a "Survivor" like reality-show), explaining that there is a lot of candidates who will interacte and live together in an old cabane during ten weeks. But the candidates doesn't come and they start to be worry. The cameraman says that they must have been lost in the forest, and in the two last panels, we see the character Crocodile saying to his friend 'I swear, I was just here, doing nothing and suddenly, a big delivery of food just come here, right for me !"
in the last panel he says "Such a big load... must take almost ten weeks to digest it completely" (refering comically to the reality Show)
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Bibop wrote:To translate :
In the first pannels, the presentator introduce a TV Show (a "Survivor" like reality-show), explaining that there is a lot of candidates who will interacte and live together in an old cabane during ten weeks. But the candidates doesn't come and they start to be worry. The cameraman says that they must have been lost in the forest, and in the two last panels, we see the character Crocodile saying to his friend 'I swear, I was just here, doing nothing and suddenly, a big delivery of food just come here, right for me !"
in the last panel he says "Such a big load... must take almost ten weeks to digest it completely" (refering comically to the reality Show)

Did Crocodile swallow the cameraman whole as well?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby missingnombre1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Here is a translated version of the chapter in the LWA manga with a vore scenario: https://mangadex.org/chapter/351715/1
missingnombre1
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:09 pm

this has similar premise to cool world but was completely 2d animated, but was adult.

Robin and the dreamweavers.

About this girl who is first human being born into cyber space, she used in plot by this evil cyber dominatrix known only as triple x, she supposely symbolic representation of all the inherit preversion and decadence in the internet and keeps growing stronger and stronger but she wants to free herself from the cyber reality live in living world she can become a goddess.

She quite feared, those that fail or cross her it seems the puishment is she devours them, she does this to two flunkies fail capture said girl and transforms into some monsterous energy face form and devours the two guys its funny she seems derive pleasure from it, once she done she just changes back to normal like pfft like was no big deal!

happens at 8:05

Later, and this is spoiler she is born in living world starts spread lust and decadent desire all across world so she feed on it, like a vampire getting stronger and stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqvg77IFtNo
brainstorm
???

Postby night22 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:46 am

I'm surprised Xavier Renegade Angel isn't in here at all. I'm pretty sure I've seen some snippets of it having vore back when it was airing.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Philosoraptor » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:03 am

This doesn't seem to have been mentioned before so apologize if it has. The cable network AMC had presented a mini series last year called 'The Terror' based on a book of the same name about the real life 1840s Franklin Expedition of the British Navy to discover the Northwest Passage to the Pacific Ocean. The actual expedition ended mysteriously with both of the ships lost and no survivors among around 150 men who set out. Naturally this tragedy could be good fodder for a horror story and ironically even the name of one of the two actual ships was 'The Terror'. But in both the book and TV series there is another 'terror' that the men must contend with in the form of a huge and monstrous bear-like demon of the Inuit people of the region. This is an extremely well done production with very realistic sets and costumes and loaded with violent episodes. Not only is there a man-devouring bear monster but even some human on human cannibalism that is fairly graphic and grotesque. The demon beast swallows some of its victims whole and dismembers others. I won't reveal any more; and heartily recommend this. There will be a new season with a different story set in a WWII Japanese Internment camp and supposed to have some kind of oriental demon or spirit but cannot say if there will be any sort of vore yet. Judging from the first season though; I am sure it will be worth a watch.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

Postby LRRHLover » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:16 am

Bibop wrote:I just found back an old comics from when I was a young boy:
It's in french (because, yes, btw I am a french guy), but I could translate If you want !
It's from a comic book called "Croco et Fastefoude", a serie of sketches about a glutonous crocodile who like to trap all the humans who came in his jungle to eat them (having a big belly out of it pretty all the time). There is a few classic (and pretty funny) vore relatives gags !

Thank you for pointing this out! Did some digging and this is quite a delightful character.........I found another really good selection, featuring a beautiful princess who comes to a rather abrupt and unceremonious end.
Attachments
crocoetfastefoudepl.jpg
LRRHLover
New to the forum

Postby Vision » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Philosoraptor wrote:This doesn't seem to have been mentioned before so apologize if it has. The cable network AMC had presented a mini series last year called 'The Terror' based on a book of the same name about the real life 1840s Franklin Expedition of the British Navy to discover the Northwest Passage to the Pacific Ocean. The actual expedition ended mysteriously with both of the ships lost and no survivors among around 150 men who set out. Naturally this tragedy could be good fodder for a horror story and ironically even the name of one of the two actual ships was 'The Terror'. But in both the book and TV series there is another 'terror' that the men must contend with in the form of a huge and monstrous bear-like demon of the Inuit people of the region. This is an extremely well done production with very realistic sets and costumes and loaded with violent episodes. Not only is there a man-devouring bear monster but even some human on human cannibalism that is fairly graphic and grotesque. The demon beast swallows some of its victims whole and dismembers others. I won't reveal any more; and heartily recommend this. There will be a new season with a different story set in a WWII Japanese Internment camp and supposed to have some kind of oriental demon or spirit but cannot say if there will be any sort of vore yet. Judging from the first season though; I am sure it will be worth a watch.

Episodes for the soft vore/swallowing people whole? Looked it up briefly and seems like it'd be only hard vore.
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 am

can we get a link ?
sharky
Participator

Postby Battleaxevladitor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:31 am

Yeah is there any anime where a female swallows a person whole and without any bloodshed?
Battleaxevladitor
New to the forum

Postby Bibop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am

LRRHLover wrote:

Thank you for pointing this out! Did some digging and this is quite a delightful character.........I found another really good selection, featuring a beautiful princess who comes to a rather abrupt and unceremonious end.

Haha yes, I have read this one two !
If you are interested, i could upload a few more : there is 4 albums and in which one, almost half of the book are vore relatives jokes

And if you are interested too, I have create a forum about vore in French comics (and there is more than we could have expected !)
Here is the link :
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=46100
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:09 am

Battleaxevladitor wrote:Yeah is there any anime where a female swallows a person whole and without any bloodshed?

I tried that once on my own forum, but sadly no one find any recent F/ vore scene
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 am

Bowyer2 wrote:
Battleaxevladitor wrote:Yeah is there any anime where a female swallows a person whole and without any bloodshed?

I tried that once on my own forum, but sadly no one find any recent F/ vore scene

Sure there is. Way to much i bet. It's allways about females.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Philosoraptor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Vision wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:This doesn't seem to have been mentioned before so apologize if it has. The cable network AMC had presented a mini series last year called 'The Terror' based on a book of the same name about the real life 1840s Franklin Expedition of the British Navy to discover the Northwest Passage to the Pacific Ocean. The actual expedition ended mysteriously with both of the ships lost and no survivors among around 150 men who set out. Naturally this tragedy could be good fodder for a horror story and ironically even the name of one of the two actual ships was 'The Terror'. But in both the book and TV series there is another 'terror' that the men must contend with in the form of a huge and monstrous bear-like demon of the Inuit people of the region. This is an extremely well done production with very realistic sets and costumes and loaded with violent episodes. Not only is there a man-devouring bear monster but even some human on human cannibalism that is fairly graphic and grotesque. The demon beast swallows some of its victims whole and dismembers others. I won't reveal any more; and heartily recommend this. There will be a new season with a different story set in a WWII Japanese Internment camp and supposed to have some kind of oriental demon or spirit but cannot say if there will be any sort of vore yet. Judging from the first season though; I am sure it will be worth a watch.

Episodes for the soft vore/swallowing people whole? Looked it up briefly and seems like it'd be only hard vore.

SPOILER ALERT... DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE WHOLE 'TERROR' MINISERIES.

Throughout the series several people vanish without a trace eaten whole by the monster. But for suspense you do not see much of the creature until near the end. One guy who had gangrene in his leg and knew he would die from it volunteered to be left as bait and tied a bunch of bent forks all over his body with the idea it might hurt or kill the creature when it swallowed him. Unfortunately we do not see what happens exactly but he does get him and survives the forks. In the finale battle though there are prisoners of the mutineers chained together and one is completely swallow and the second one is halfway down its throat as the last on the chain; the main hero is vainly trying to escape. I think this is in the second to the last episode. It is such a well done production I recommend you watch the whole thing rather than just go to the vore scene.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:

Sure there is. Way to much i bet. It's allways about females.

You're not wrong. It just that there's more male predators than female.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThoughtVision » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:45 am

Philosoraptor wrote:
Vision wrote:

SPOILER ALERT... DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE WHOLE 'TERROR' MINISERIES.

Throughout the series several people vanish without a trace eaten whole by the monster. But for suspense you do not see much of the creature until near the end. One guy who had gangrene in his leg and knew he would die from it volunteered to be left as bait and tied a bunch of bent forks all over his body with the idea it might hurt or kill the creature when it swallowed him. Unfortunately we do not see what happens exactly but he does get him and survives the forks. In the finale battle though there are prisoners of the mutineers chained together and one is completely swallow and the second one is halfway down its throat as the last on the chain; the main hero is vainly trying to escape. I think this is in the second to the last episode. It is such a well done production I recommend you watch the whole thing rather than just go to the vore scene.

Episode Link: https://www2.seriesonline8.co/film/the- ... html?ep=10
Scene starts around 28:45 and ends around 33:25.
ThoughtVision
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Bibop wrote:
LRRHLover wrote:

Haha yes, I have read this one two !
If you are interested, i could upload a few more : there is 4 albums and in which one, almost half of the book are vore relatives jokes

And if you are interested too, I have create a forum about vore in French comics (and there is more than we could have expected !)
Here is the link :
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=46100

Awesome
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Philosoraptor » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:09 pm

night22 wrote:I'm surprised Xavier Renegade Angel isn't in here at all. I'm pretty sure I've seen some snippets of it having vore back when it was airing.

Yes it did. I do not remember the episode but recall that in at least one of them his 'snake arm' swallows several human babies and may even belch out their bones afterwards but can't remember for sure.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion