Voredy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Fordy's Honey Select Unbirth photos/gifs

Postby metalvixen » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Love your work!
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fordy's Honey Select Unbirth photos/gifs

Postby FORDY » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Hey people, quick update. Firstly, this thread has hit 70K views which is absolutely wild! I never would have expected anything near that much exposure in just a year, so I must give a thank you to you all for tuning in and for all the nice things you've said about my work and it's progression.

Secondly, I'm taking some time to brush up on my animation skills. As much as I aspire to hit the highs of some of the all time greats like the Wiking2000, Eskoz and Cakeinferno, I'm fully aware that their level of skill does not come overnight. Hell I'm still amazed when I can animate anything, period. But yeah, It's a slow progression for me at least and one hell of a mountain to climb to reach anywhere near their level.

Thirdly and finally, I'm working on a couple of things right now. The first is a RE-remake of aesirs'(tifalover's) teacher time out scene, but this time...animated! This is requiring quite a bit of through to translate to animation with alternate camera angles and such, and of course remaining true to the source.
The other is a not so original (but with my own touch I suppose) F/F scene at a bus stop. I always liked the Idea of seasoned predators in public that can snatch prey very quickly. Also kind of using it as a test for the Aesir animation, so that will (hopefully) also have at least some animation to it.

Here's a couple of renders so far of each of the scenarios I just described.

Thanks all folks, Thanks y'all!
Attachments
TTO1.png
Teacher's time out(you know it well by now I'm sure)
Thebusstoptest.png
You can see where this is going...;)
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fordy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Postby metalvixen » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Amazing work!
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterGirlLover194 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:18 pm

can't wait to see the finished product.
MonsterGirlLover194
New to the forum

Postby Tetrahedron » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:33 pm

omg, cant wait~!
Tetrahedron
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Oh. My. Gosh.

Fordy you have FAST become one of my favourite entities on the forums, and a draw to checking just to see if a FordyThread is updated.

Looking lovely so far and I cannot wait to see the animations!

Also as far as practice goes. Maybe ping your animation idols a message or two? Most artists love to see up and comers and are perfectly happy to lend a tip or two.
soline
---

Postby go47 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Like they said, its amazing how quick you went from your first posts to being up there with people who had been doing this kind of thing for years.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:27 am

Dam, the Teacher Time will probably be the best ;)
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:27 am

A quick update.

It's all still happening.

Rendering animation takes FOREVER. Like 1 second takes 10 hours+.

Here's a still render to tide you over.
Attachments
head.png
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby vuurdraak249 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:46 am

damm that takes long i would love to try how long it would take me to render something
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 am

out of curiosity, do you have to render all the animation all at once or can it be done in parts?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:25 pm

metalvixen wrote:Amazing work!

Thank you very much!

pokemonkid101 wrote:can't wait to see the finished product.

Tetrahedron wrote:omg, cant wait~!

Me too! :P

soline wrote:Oh. My. Gosh.

Fordy you have FAST become one of my favourite entities on the forums, and a draw to checking just to see if a FordyThread is updated.

Looking lovely so far and I cannot wait to see the animations!

Also as far as practice goes. Maybe ping your animation idols a message or two? Most artists love to see up and comers and are perfectly happy to lend a tip or two.

Thank you so much! As a fan of your works too, the praise is much appreciated :).
To ask others for tips is great idea, but I don't want to seem like i'm just begging for free advice. I still do want to though, just been putting it off really :P.

go47 wrote:Like they said, its amazing how quick you went from your first posts to being up there with people who had been doing this kind of thing for years.

This means a hell of a lot to me that you would even think to compare me to others with such skill. Thank you.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Dam, the Teacher Time will probably be the best ;)

I'm a little hesitant to try my own spin on it as it's not an original idea, but have learnt a lot already in animation since working on the bus stop scene!

vuurdraak249 wrote:damm that takes long i would love to try how long it would take me to render something

It's mainly GPU and RAM based, so entirely dependent on your PC specs. However I've been looking into ways to reduce the time which will hopefully be fruitful once I test them.

LowProfile wrote:out of curiosity, do you have to render all the animation all at once or can it be done in parts?

It can be either really, but I do them in parts to make it easier for myself. Then throw them all together in some video editing software.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm

FORDY wrote:
LowProfile wrote:out of curiosity, do you have to render all the animation all at once or can it be done in parts?

It can be either really, but I do them in parts to make it easier for myself. Then throw them all together in some video editing software.

smart man--that's what i'd do, too :)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vuurdraak249 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:18 am

i know it goes faster with a better gpu and ram but also the processor plays a big part in some things
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby jokiintheonly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 am

Fordy!!! I just gotta say.....loving your work. This thread has become one that I check every day. I can't thank you and all the other artist on here for all your hard work!! Keep up the amazing work!!! Fordy the rising artist!
jokiintheonly
Been posting for a bit

Postby FORDY » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Sortofunrelatedimage.mov

Tryingtopreventburnout.3gp
Attachments
Timetogo.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby zelphi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:53 pm

nice, also at first i thought it was going to be the girl with pig tails being spanked that was going to get someone :3
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Dam, I am pretty sure I am not the only one at the edge of my sit for these ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:23 am

Another unrelated image for you guys, sorry it's not exactly what you might have wanted, but I hope you still like it. Rendering animation is still taking forever even with some optimisation, and without a large loss in quality. I just make these while waiting for renders to finish :P.
Attachments
ASurprise.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:13 am

Both of those last two images are great, thanks for sharing them with us! That last one seems like the start of something fun. Well, the middle of somethingn fun as far as the giantess (and maybe the others) are concerned. :)
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth