Female Vore Fans?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Female Vore Fans?

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:32 pm

As a female myself, I enjoy being inside the belly of a sexy man.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:28 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:As a female myself, I enjoy being inside the belly of a sexy man.

Handsome man bellies are just so cozy~ Right?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:45 pm

coop500 wrote:
JediPadawanJess wrote:As a female myself, I enjoy being inside the belly of a sexy man.

Handsome man bellies are just so cozy~ Right?

Yup :3
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Laughinman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 am

Female, bisexual and prey in the most humilating (and slow) way possible.
Laughinman
New to the forum

Postby boomerdog » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:19 am

Well as a straight male, I nearly always want a female in the predatory role, with me watching her as she swallowed others whole and tiny! (fatal)

But after reading a lot of these posts it seems like there's a massive gap for ladies who want men to eat them, so should someone be asking or starting a thread to seek men who want to do that?! or is there a thread already?
I'm new to the online world of vore.. I always dreamed about being a tiny man and getting caught... then swallowed whole by an evil woman. in her mouth or butt!
boomerdog
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 am

boomerdog wrote:Well as a straight male, I nearly always want a female in the predatory role, with me watching her as she swallowed others whole and tiny! (fatal)

But after reading a lot of these posts it seems like there's a massive gap for ladies who want men to eat them, so should someone be asking or starting a thread to seek men who want to do that?! or is there a thread already?

Just don't worry about that, it's just 70% of the website is prey. It has nothing to do with gender. However, art of m/f is what isn't happening enough. Especially the kind that's not twinks.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:17 am

Eznam wrote:
boomerdog wrote:Well as a straight male, I nearly always want a female in the predatory role, with me watching her as she swallowed others whole and tiny! (fatal)

Just don't worry about that, it's just 70% of the website is prey. It has nothing to do with gender. However, art of m/f is what isn't happening enough. Especially the kind that's not twinks.

Pretty much what Eznam said, prey population will always dominate over the pred population and finding male preds that are not basically flat chested girls is even harder to find. Hence some of us turn to playing male preds despite being more prey girls.
coop500
???

Postby boomerdog » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 am

Oh!! well I'm sure the guys who want a female pred would switch if asked nicely?? If they have enough literacy to tell you how they'd feel inside your stomachs, they'd have enough to tell you how you feel in theres
I'm new to the online world of vore.. I always dreamed about being a tiny man and getting caught... then swallowed whole by an evil woman. in her mouth or butt!
boomerdog
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Well, Boom, it's about preferences at the end of the day. Some people are simply not Switches and do not like or identify with one role or the other. And that is certainly true for me. I do not like to be pressured to the idea of predding---it's not comfortable for me. And I like strictly male preds. I'm not willing to change what I'm comfortable with to play with someone else. Some people are more flexible, some are not. It's simply a matter of what each person's comfort zones are and respecting the other person without pressuring them to do something that they do not like or identify with.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby boomerdog » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Fair play!
boomerdog
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Well, Boom, it's about preferences at the end of the day. Some people are simply not Switches and do not like or identify with one role or the other. And that is certainly true for me. I do not like to be pressured to the idea of predding---it's not comfortable for me. And I like strictly male preds. I'm not willing to change what I'm comfortable with to play with someone else. Some people are more flexible, some are not. It's simply a matter of what each person's comfort zones are and respecting the other person without pressuring them to do something that they do not like or identify with.

Very true this one, people have different boundaries and comfort zones and no one is obligated to be pressured into going outside them. Plus I dunno about others but I certainly would feel weird pressuring someone into something they were not comfortable with as I rather have both parties happy.
coop500
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 pm

I'm surprised this dynamic is as popular as it is given the negative stigma men these days have (irl).
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby coop500 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I'm surprised this dynamic is as popular as it is given the negative stigma men these days have (irl).

If you mean male predators it's really NOT popular, it's way under popular actually.
coop500
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:51 pm

I am mostly onto male preds, but i am may have my fave FPreds, but i am draw them only when mood wants. And i am mean VERY RARE. Due to rabid fans of them, i am hate pressuring on their preferences :?
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alleria » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:29 am

Female and mostly pred here. It is the dominance aspect that brought me to this kink. (because I am pretty tiny in reality :D )
I do preys from time to time however.
Alleria
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:38 am

Female I feel like I'm probably an observer if the observer isn't actually there and knows what both characters are thinking and feeling if that makes sense. ^^;
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:27 am

I'm pretty much female prey, through and through. I still have a preference for female preds though, whilst also enjoying male preds. I think I don't really mind the gender of my predator overmuch, as long as it's all in good fun and not harmful/traumatizing for my prey characters. ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby SadieWhispers » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:56 am

Pred. I'm very dominant irl and I love the idea of a big squirmy belly. I love my lady prey too.
SadieWhispers
New to the forum

Postby Ghostie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:07 pm

Many of the female-identifying vore fans I've encountered (myself technically included) prefer to roleplay as males. I think that's mostly because of the popularity of giantesses and extremely sexualized female predators. Enjoying those things certainly isn't bad in of itself, but it does make a lot of female fans very uncomfortable when interacting with the community at large. Obviously there are many exceptions, I'm just speaking out of my own experience.

My personal preference is to be prey in a non-fatal M/F scenario, preferably with a monster/non-human pred (excluding furries, anthros, etc.) However, due to the rarity of my ideal pred, I usually end up filling that role myself. In a kinkier, more sexually driven roleplay, I almost always go with M/M with myself as pred/dom. Leaning into dub/non-con with a female partner tends to make me uneasy, so when I pred in a M/F scenario I prefer things to be more consensual. Honestly I don't think I've ever once found a male roleplay partner I've clicked with enough to earnestly enjoy playing female prey. The best one I've had was another female-identifying player who played only males.
Ghostie
New to the forum

Postby WHTB » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 pm

I guess I'm a switch.

Most of my art is almost all girls (and most of them being kinda thinly-veiled self-inserts) getting munched on, but my partner really brings out both sides of me.

I'm not much of a roleplayer, so this stuff all comes out in different ways. Like through art and lots of lewd flirting.
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion