Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Yep, I made a bat to give them every perk to test it out, and with a more moderate vore level, they can't seem to do much to a level 104 PC (normal character level, not vore level). With all the perks they do cause damage, but still regurgitate (The PC's vore level was around 26~ and theirs 17 before I increased their vore level.) Even at level 250 for their vore level, they were regurgitating the PC. I tested it with a raider NPC too, same thing happened.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Just leveling their vore level doesn’t magically give NPCs perks. I have specific functions written into the level up scripting to do that. All you’re doing is just making them do more damage, but they’re still stuck with no perks to aid in retaining prey.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Carreau wrote:Just leveling their vore level doesn’t magically give NPCs perks. I have specific functions written into the level up scripting to do that. All you’re doing is just making them do more damage, but they’re still stuck with no perks to aid in retaining prey.

I had to do -both- (perks and vore level) for the NPC's to overcome a rather modestly levelled PC (vore wise), is what I meant. Does the standard character level at all play into how hard it is to be eaten?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Also, after mucking around with spawning npcs to eat me, my camera only goes out to a rather small zoom-out distance that won't go past the full prey belly size.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Hmm, oddly when I put Bria into certain outfits, she seems to fatten up, even without thick vore enabled. But -only- her. When not in them, she reverts to more default proportions. It seems to only effect the easygirl outfits though.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Katria wrote:Hmm, oddly when I put Bria into certain outfits, she seems to fatten up, even without thick vore enabled. But -only- her. When not in them, she reverts to more default proportions. It seems to only effect the easygirl outfits though.

It's probably how you built them in bodyslide.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Nevermind! The camera issue randomly resolved itself! Maybe it was from restarting my computer, which doesn't make any sense. but whatever. Also, I though the vore raiders replaced some of the regular raider slots.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Still curios if this mod will be portable to 76 when mod support becomes active.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

CodeX wrote:Still curios if this mod will be portable to 76 when mod support becomes active.

I won’t say never, but there’s a lot of factors involved. We don’t know how much control we’ll have for serverwide scripting, which is the big factor. I’m in a wait and see mode right now.
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Ok, so after finally being un-lazy enough to dick around with the coldsteel stuff, I made a plugin for the vulpine mod (sorta) As I said, I'm now on ESP slots, so I tend to lump stuff together to save ESPs whenever I can. The fix for coldsteel beelies literally took me less time than laoding up my plugins in f04 edit does. But I digress, as well as coldsteel for nude vulpines, you get a vulpine bria, cait, piper and even curie (as a synth) without having to mess with the console.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b55rmz1peplpk ... x.esp?dl=0

I haven't bothered to define any features for bria or curie to set them apart, they're basically stock. I'm not 100% sure on how I'd do it in FO4 edit, and I tweaked their appearances to my tastes in game with slm anyhow. For now curie and bria will look fairly identical as vulpines, until I figure out a fix, or someone else wants to work off of my work. As another bonus, all 4 should come with bria's devour as their base weapon too, should being the operative word (and only when you first encounter them!)

So for the price of one ESP you get 4 voracious vixens, pretty good deal, if you ask me. :P
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubZero156 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:18 am

Carreau are u working and updating the mod or...
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Katria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:41 am

For thick vore, does it at all mess with custom body settings done via looks menu? IE, will you revert back to normal if you stop eating and slim down?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 am

Katria wrote:For thick vore, does it at all mess with custom body settings done via looks menu? IE, will you revert back to normal if you stop eating and slim down?

Thicc vore remembers your looksmenu settings and restores them when you turn off the feature. When you first register your pred with Thicc, it saves the current value for all sliders. It shouldn't save over those again unless you tell it to by using the "Store Current XX Settings" button when you have debug options enabled.
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Do settlers not activate disposal on their own?

Also, I'm curious if there's a way to increase the model size of the scat pile at all.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Katria wrote:Do settlers not activate disposal on their own?

Also, I'm curious if there's a way to increase the model size of the scat pile at all.

No. Settlers’ loot goes to the player. Scale in ck might be able to increase the size of the pile.
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm currently trying to build some vore related vulpine settlers, but it seems that they have issues with their hair and feature reversion when you modify them with the looks menu. Any tips? I mostly use fo4 edit, because bethesda's launcher is too rubbish for me to even get going. So no real access to the CK without first diagnosing why I can't even start their rubbish launcher.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Katria wrote:I'm currently trying to build some vore related vulpine settlers, but it seems that they have issues with their hair and feature reversion when you modify them with the looks menu. Any tips? I mostly use fo4 edit, because bethesda's launcher is too rubbish for me to even get going. So no real access to the CK without first diagnosing why I can't even start their rubbish launcher.

I got nothing.
Carreau
---

Postby Chisoni » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 pm

I figured out why the perks were coming up, I wasnt launching via the script extender. However, I am now level 15 with 4 perks that I cant use lol.

Also..... How does Bria's quest puzzle work? Ive tried like 5 different alphabetical cyphers from my head but cant figure it out...
Chisoni
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:35 pm

First number is a letter in the alphabet. Second number is a character count. The shift means to add/subtract that number to all the ones in the cypher (hint, subtract 1 for this puzzle)
Carreau
---

Postby SilverBear13 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Can I get a little help no matter what I try I can't seem to get this and coldsteels mod to work sadly I'm wondering if I'm missing a step or something.... ^^; ^^; ^^;

EDIT: I can post my mod order if need be
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game