multiple women inside the same clothing.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

multiple women inside the same clothing.

Postby UnbirthDude » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:52 am

I have been looking around online and i have been having a hard time finding videos and artworks that have multiple women inside the same clothing.

an example of what i am talking about would be this artwork by TonyOrtzy
https://aryion.com/g4/view/452288

if anyone knows any other artworks or videos like this please share.
UnbirthDude
New to the forum

Re: multiple women inside the same clothing.

Postby vore2412 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:58 pm

UnbirthDude wrote:I have been looking around online and i have been having a hard time finding videos and artworks that have multiple women inside the same clothing.

an example of what i am talking about would be this artwork by TonyOrtzy
https://aryion.com/g4/view/452288

if anyone knows any other artworks or videos like this please share.

That is more an example of absorption versus any type of multiple women inside the same clothing. That is actually a completely different fetish, which I believe is called 'clothing entrapment', which seems to be a sub-type of bondage fetish in itself, though there are examples of clothing vore, particularly through bell bottom jeans ala Hip Hugger Hippie style, with the prey ending up as part of the predator.

For the OP, you may want to search for 'absorption' tag to find what you're looking for.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion