Vore tomagotchi game "Tumagotchi" (small but complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore tomagotchi game "Tumagotchi" (small but complete)

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 am

First off let me be clear that this is not my game. I did not make this, I'm simply posting it here so that people are aware. It was created by the lovely http://voredev.tumblr.com

Given that, I'll also gladly delete this post if the developer isn't okay with having their work reposted to Eka's Portal for any reason. I also apologize if this has been posted to the forum already, I searched and didn't see it.

You can find and download the game here:
https://voredev.tumblr.com/post/1769117 ... hi-release

(if you're having a white box error when trying to play, check out this post from later in the thread)
Grapefruitfanfic wrote:For those that have the white box error, the dev released a patch for it.
https://voredev.tumblr.com/post/1786293 ... magotchi-2

It's important to note that the game runs on Windows (and possibly linux?) and it requires a certain version of OpenGL (I believe 3.3) in order to run properly.

In summary, it's a very simple little tomagochi style game about feeding a very cute dragon girl more and more food, training her until she can eat bigger and bigger stuff. Plays almost like a clicker, it's a bit passive and you spend most of the time watching her digest her food.

The art and animation is pretty wonderful all-around for a free game project like this. Feeding her a human makes her belly squirm, and you can rub her full belly to make it wobble and earn affection.

The person making it is clearly talented and interested in making more voregame content so please give them your support! :D

Last edited by RediQ on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RediQ
Participator

Re: Vore tomagotchi game "Tumagotchi" (small but complete)

Postby Firon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:55 am

well apparently the game loads with nothing but a white square....so somethings up
Firon
---

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 am

Firon wrote:well apparently the game loads with nothing but a white square....so somethings up

This was happening to me at first too, instead of just opening the program try right-clicking and choosing "Run with Graphics Processor > [whatever your best graphics card is]"

If you don't have the option, you might have to enable that rightclick prompt in nvidia options, or else force it to run on the preferred/dedicated graphics card another way.

...Or if you only have one graphics card and it's really weak, then you might not be able to run it unfortunately (the fact that you're getting the white square and not an error message makes me think you might be able to). While the game isn't terribly advanced, it seems like it was made on a game-making software that really relies on OpenGL, and OpenGL can be complicated and annoying when it comes to troubleshooting what's wrong for people.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Firon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 am

RediQ wrote:
Firon wrote:well apparently the game loads with nothing but a white square....so somethings up

This was happening to me at first too, instead of just opening the program try right-clicking and choosing "Run with Graphics Processor > [whatever your best graphics card is]"

If you don't have the option, you might have to enable that rightclick prompt in nvidia options, or else force it to run on the preferred/dedicated graphics card another way.

...Or if you only have one graphics card and it's really weak, then you might not be able to run it unfortunately (the fact that you're getting the white square and not an error message makes me think you might be able to). While the game isn't terribly advanced, it seems like it was made on a game-making software that really relies on OpenGL, and OpenGL can be complicated and annoying when it comes to troubleshooting what's wrong for people.

I use an AMD RX 580...none of those instructions will work

EDIT: might as well say that I am using OpenGL 4.5 as well
Firon
---

Postby VLover552 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 am

This is by far the most amazing little vore game I have ever played thank you for sharing this!!!
VLover552
Participator

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:04 am

Firon wrote:I use an AMD RX 580...none of those instructions will work

Is there a separate graphics card built into your computer too, like maybe a really weak intel one? I was getting the white square because mine was trying to run on the intel instead of a real graphics card, so if you have any way to force it to not to do that then that's hopefully your solution. I don't know what kind of optinos AMD gives.If you only have the AMD and nothing else then idk what the problem is.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Firon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:12 am

RediQ wrote:
Firon wrote:I use an AMD RX 580...none of those instructions will work

Is there a separate graphics card built into your computer too, like maybe a really weak intel one? I was getting the white square because mine was trying to run on the intel instead of a real graphics card, so if you have any way to force it to not to do that then that's hopefully your solution. I don't know what kind of optinos AMD gives.If you only have the AMD and nothing else then idk what the problem is.

there IS an internal chip...but that's an AMD HD3000 series....my entire system is AMD only
Firon
---

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:55 am

Firon wrote:there IS an internal chip...but that's an AMD HD3000 series....my entire system is AMD only

Well, the internet says the 3000 series is supposed to have good enough openGL too, but if you have a way to make it run on the better card then try that anyway. If it still won't work or you don't have a way to force that, it might just be some weird incompatibility with Godot (the game maker program) or just the game itself.

Good luck in any case.
RediQ
Participator

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:15 am

Oh wow, I really loved that game!
It was short, but well-made and satisfying!
I loved the sprites and the subtle sound effects, and everything!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby DangZerglings » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:08 am

It's weird... I got a fairly powerful gaming rig, yet it can't run this. o .o

EDIT: Well, let me correct that statement. Specifically, I get the same "white square" situation others have posted before me.
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

DangZerglings wrote:It's weird... I got a fairly powerful gaming rig, yet it can't run this. o .o

EDIT: Well, let me correct that statement. Specifically, I get the same "white square" situation others have posted before me.

Yeah, it doesn't actually require a super powerful card or anything, something about it is just being weird about OpenGL compatibility.
RediQ
Participator

Postby player1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am

This little game is well made, i love how well shaped the UI is. If the dev ever roam this forum, it'd be a good addition to have different gals or even taurs.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Fortunately, it works for me. So I'm gonna say it's pretty neat! It could certainly be more complex, but it's a cool little thing that they made!
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby SalamatPagi » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Doesn't work for me :( . Someone should make a video playing it or something idk
SalamatPagi
New to the forum

Postby Caesar » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Hmm, I think my game is only partially working. She only phrases she says are "Mmm delicious" when I give her food and the one phrase where she is upset about being rubbed too hard. Also the belly doesn't 'slosh' when rubbed and the hand icon just flashes in and out.

I'm running opengl 4.4 currently, does this mean I have to roll it back? Or am I doing something else wrong?
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Caesar wrote:Hmm, I think my game is only partially working. She only phrases she says are "Mmm delicious" when I give her food and the one phrase where she is upset about being rubbed too hard. Also the belly doesn't 'slosh' when rubbed and the hand icon just flashes in and out.

I'm running opengl 4.4 currently, does this mean I have to roll it back? Or am I doing something else wrong?

Don't think you're doing anything wrong, the game dialogue is really limited anyway (I think there's just the ones you mentioned, the "I'm too full for that/I can't fit that" notices on feeding, plus "mmhm" when rubbing is slow enough, and complaining if you let her get hungry). The flashing hand icon sounds weird but I don't know that there's anything you can do about it, and it's definitely not worth trying to roll back your OpenGL for.

For reference, and for people who just can't play the game, here's basically what the tummy rubs are supposed to look like (though in my experience I don't think the full game version wobbles around quite as much as this development preview gif does)
RediQ
Participator

Postby Kinkirin » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Hehehe. Even when you just feed her burgers or apples, her belly will start wiggling and kicking
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aqualite » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Hmhm, this is fantastic~. I quite enjoy this little distraction.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby pikavolt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank you to introducing me to this developer. I look forward to seeing more of their games!
pikavolt
New to the forum

Postby Tavore » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:45 pm

What a fun cute little game, everything on it is really well made. I spent way too much time creating the perfect killing machine

Spoiler: show
only quads can defeat her

https://imgur.com/a/ov669OL
Tavore
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game