Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby SubZero156 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 pm

hey Carreau for most of the armors i can't add the cold's keyword but i found it in 'script name' would that work

edit: never mind i found it and by the way i was wondering are you updating and working on this mod
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 am

You know what would be cool, is a Proficiency perk that helps an AI better use the Stomach teleporter.

Also is there a way to see a companions vore level and perks, other then Bria's. I'm currently running with Curie, and I want to check her vore level and perks, or assign them if they don't occure on their own.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:03 am

Anesthetic wrote:You know what would be cool, is a Proficiency perk that helps an AI better use the Stomach teleporter.

Also is there a way to see a companions vore level and perks, other then Bria's. I'm currently running with Curie, and I want to check her vore level and perks, or assign them if they don't occure on their own.

I changed distendix to show any companion. It should show the player first and then the companion. Lemme know if it’s not working. I admittedly only tested it on Bria, but it’s generically written so it should work on any companion.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 am

does the thicc vore work on other companions than bria
let's say that i recruit cait and give her the vore weapon does she then get thicc
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 am

Yep.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 am

Carreau wrote:Yep.

nice 8)
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:52 pm

OwO
For some reason, I assumed it would only work on Bria, as you said the mod handles her clothes. What a time to be wrong :3
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chisoni » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Carreau wrote:First number is a letter in the alphabet. Second number is a character count. The shift means to add/subtract that number to all the ones in the cypher (hint, subtract 1 for this puzzle)

So Ex. 13:31 So I go to the first N in the volume, count 31 characters and thats the letter? Then I go to the 1st B and count 8 characters?
Chisoni
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Yeah. That’s the jist of it
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:21 am

Carreau wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:You know what would be cool, is a Proficiency perk that helps an AI better use the Stomach teleporter.

I changed distendix to show any companion. It should show the player first and then the companion. Lemme know if it’s not working. I admittedly only tested it on Bria, but it’s generically written so it should work on any companion.

For me at least, it only shows Bria. But I have multiple companions. I'll try dismissing them to just one and test it though.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:29 am

Katria wrote:The one downside is, it's a total replacer, so -every- belly will have a furred texture, no matter how good I get it. I tweaked in it a bit more, and it's acceptable (for me at least) getting rid of the seams on something with a furry texture is a bit hard, esp when just faffing about in GIMP. That being said, you actually would not need to install the vupine race to smooth out the seams, since it's just a texture replace, a human could preview the Gat bellies just fine. If you ever did want to take a crack at it.

Here's the updated dds, at any rate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v64tsunydu8iy ... d.dds?dl=0

What keyword does the mod look for, for the nude armour? I can likely make a compatibility patch easily (especially if I don't have to reverse engineer the keywords to figure it out on my own, ha.)

Also, out of curiosity, is Bria supposed to be effectively mute? (IE, does she not have voice files and need subtitles enabled?)

Is there any way to use the vulpine mod skin you made and still have other preds with normal human skins?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:46 am

Katria wrote:
Carreau wrote:

For me at least, it only shows Bria. But I have multiple companions. I'll try dismissing them to just one and test it though.

I’ve stated multiple times I don’t take multiple companions into account. If there’s compatibility, it’s typically a fluke.
Carreau
---

Postby Chisoni » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Chisoni wrote:
Carreau wrote:First number is a letter in the alphabet. Second number is a character count. The shift means to add/subtract that number to all the ones in the cypher (hint, subtract 1 for this puzzle)

So Ex. 13:31 So I go to the first N in the volume, count 31 characters and thats the letter? Then I go to the 1st B and count 8 characters?

I still cant make it work... which volume am I supposed to use?
Chisoni
New to the forum

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Heyo!

After lots of fiddling and poking of my own accord, I'm still at a loss with a couple of aspects of this mod and was hoping by asking here I'd get answers.

I have the mod working, no problem there, I can eat people, bellies and sounds are all there, perk system works, all the good stuff is there.. Just one of my main confusions is how Thicc Vore works.

Like I said I've fiddled so I might have done this myself and broke something, the reason I started fiddling with the sliders in MCM is because my characters waist is incredibly thin, weight gain works, hips, tits, thighs and arms all look good, but the waist is just abnormally thin. My question here is how delicate the Thicc sliders are? I currently have them set to around 200-300 on most categories, but no matter how much I fiddle with the waist or hip sliders nothing changes.

Dunno if I need to just eat more or what because I'm not sure what the max weight gain is and if I've reached it.

I'm paranoid as to whether the mod is working 100% because I DONT have a Fullness meter either, despite being able to change refresh rates. I've fiddled here too, since I assumed maximum hunger loss dictated weight loss speed?

Oh and I found a bug I think.. I spammed R on a Raider with a shotty in panic with contextual Vore enabled and my character appeared to have swallowed about 10 people.. Funny but not sure if intended~

Help understanding sliders, weight gain and the absence of the Fullness gauge would be really appreciated!

Great mod though!~ Looking forward to any future features you might be planning!
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby QuinD » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:36 am

just checking before i try to do it, has anyone made coldsteelj custom bellies for devious devices? (im personally interested in the latex catsuits ^^; )
QuinD
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 am

hey me again so a found a problem i know how to but the keywords in but for me they don't save and go back to there normal version
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:10 am

Chisoni wrote:I still cant make it work... which volume am I supposed to use?

If the note says:
13 : 31
3 : 8
19 : 31
6 : 15
10 : 24
23 : 29

and you have a shift of -1:0

12 : 31
2 : 8
18 : 31
5 : 15
9 : 24
22 : 29

Which is equal to
L : 31
B : 8
R : 31
E : 15
I : 24
V : 29

lXlNeMiSiSlXl wrote:Heyo!

After lots of fiddling and poking of my own accord, I'm still at a loss with a couple of aspects of this mod and was hoping by asking here I'd get answers.

I have the mod working, no problem there, I can eat people, bellies and sounds are all there, perk system works, all the good stuff is there.. Just one of my main confusions is how Thicc Vore works.

Like I said I've fiddled so I might have done this myself and broke something, the reason I started fiddling with the sliders in MCM is because my characters waist is incredibly thin, weight gain works, hips, tits, thighs and arms all look good, but the waist is just abnormally thin. My question here is how delicate the Thicc sliders are? I currently have them set to around 200-300 on most categories, but no matter how much I fiddle with the waist or hip sliders nothing changes.

Dunno if I need to just eat more or what because I'm not sure what the max weight gain is and if I've reached it.

I'm paranoid as to whether the mod is working 100% because I DONT have a Fullness meter either, despite being able to change refresh rates. I've fiddled here too, since I assumed maximum hunger loss dictated weight loss speed?

Oh and I found a bug I think.. I spammed R on a Raider with a shotty in panic with contextual Vore enabled and my character appeared to have swallowed about 10 people.. Funny but not sure if intended~

Help understanding sliders, weight gain and the absence of the Fullness gauge would be really appreciated!

Great mod though!~ Looking forward to any future features you might be planning!

The more negative the waist slider, the thinner it gets. The values you put into the MCM for sliders is on a scale of whole numbers, but it gets divided by 100 to be equal to the sliders you would see in looks menu. So for all intents and purposes, it's a 1:1. I did that to be more in line with Bodyslide since the sliders there are done as 0-100 in percent. Are you 100% positive Thicc Vore is working on your rig? And be sure that you aren't using the standalone variant and you have none of the loose files from the standalone still in your data folder. The hud for Thicc should show up so long as you have HudFramework installed and you're launching with F4SE. You can enable debug options in Thicc Vore by using the console command 'Set VM_ThiccDebugEnabled to 1'. Some additional options become available in MCM where you can play with the seeing what the maximum and minimum slider settings look like. It's hard for me to say for certain if your thicc vore is working without getting your feedback from the HUD or without a script log, but I will say this: the weight change is slow and subtle.

You can monkey with the refresh rates to increase weight loss, but you can also change the amount of fat gained by each type of mob in the INI settings for Voremersion. Anything that is listed as iNPCTYPEMeterInc is the amount of fullness gained. Fat gained past 100 is a percentage of the extra hunger, so like if you had 104, you would only get 2% fat increase (104-100 = 4 -> 4/2 = 2). For testing purposes, I'll routinely skyrocket one of the meter increase rates in the INI file. Even with it being set to some extreme level, it will still take a while for the effect to run its course. The timer is set to roughly half a second. So, if you have 100 excess fat to burn through, it'll take about 50 seconds to play out.

As for the context vore, I'll look into it. I increased the cap to be past 3 when I dropped v1.2, so it should be set to whatever your current maximum is. So, if you have two prey turned on, it's conceivable to get up to 10 people since 12 is the maximum. Even if you runneth over with context vore, it uses the same swallow script as the standard devour, so the script should reject swallowing anyone past your capacity.

SubZero156 wrote:hey me again so a found a problem i know how to but the keywords in but for me they don't save and go back to there normal version

Make sure to spawn new copies of your outfits after you create the ESP. Already in game copies won't have the new keywords.

So, it's been about two and a half weeks since I've put up a progress report on v1.3. I'm getting closer to release, but it's a slow march. The current change log for 1.3 looks like this
-TODO Add FOMOD installer
-TODO Implement companion SAV system
-TODO Update sounds
-XP calculations changed and thresholds required increased based on current vore level times 6
-New vore levels now awarded when XP is calculated rather than waiting for digestion phase to end
-Player can now see HUD when they are swallowed
-Players can now attempt to escape their pred. Players can use the interact button to attempt an escape once per tick by adding 3% to their escape chance. This chance is cumulative and will add up until they do escape.
-Added Kira body slider to Thicc Vore
-TODO Add GTS mechanic to Thicc Vore
-Removed F4SE dependency from ConsumptionRegistryScript. All F4SE scripts moved to remote script called from ConsumptionRegistryScript.
-MCM Hotkeys implemented for Digest, Vore Stats, Regurgitate, and Scat. Scat will activate for both player and companion if companion is toggled to scat separately
-New toggle for scat to activate when player enters sneak mode. Can still use standard potion or hotkey when this is active
-Removed message from Scat potion effect stating player is not ready to shit. This will prevent inadvertant spamming of the notification window
-Corrected typo in MCM help tab for Fallout Vore for which console command to use to rapidly level the player
-TODO Change logic of clothes rip and ColdSteel keywords to prevent issues with changing armor to naked causing errors with Gat bellies
-Changed LevelUpNPC in ConsumptionRegistryScript to allow increasing levels. This will aid players wanting to rapidly level companions through console commands
-Fixed issue where purchasing ranks of Swallow Resistance in the PipBoy was always adding Rank 3
-TODO Look into why preds using cold steel options will have their belly sizes reset to smaller when swallowing new prey while they are currently in the digestion phase
-TODO Change player as prey final sequence to allow watching of digestion sequence
-Reduced acid damage factor from 0.76 to 0.65
-TODO Settlement toilet for dumping scat loot into
-TODO Make it so all NPCs can scat
-Turrets now require High Iron Diet 1 to swallow

A lot of those TODOs may or may not make it into the next update. I tend to slap suggestions as TODOs in my change log so I don't forget about them.

Right now, I'm working through the awareness dialogue system with Rasati. She's written a crap ton of dialogue for Cait and slowly working on Piper. As I stated a few weeks ago, the intent was to release with Bria, Cait, and Piper in the system, and then add more companions over time. Cait is roughly 30-40% into the mod, so depending on how I feel once I get her dialogue completed, I may pull the trigger and get a release out the gate with only Bria and Cait. Then start adding in Piper and Curie in the next incremental update. The goal is to have lines of dialogue for all of the vanilla companions, including the boys. It's just ballooned into a lot of lines since we're trying to add variety for whether or not a companion is a pred.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:58 am

thanks for the help i'll start a new game just to make 'shore'
SubZero156
Participator

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Carreau wrote:

lXlNeMiSiSlXl wrote:Heyo!

The more negative the waist slider, the thinner it gets. The values you put into the MCM for sliders is on a scale of whole numbers, but it gets divided by 100 to be equal to the sliders you would see in looks menu. So for all intents and purposes, it's a 1:1. I did that to be more in line with Bodyslide since the sliders there are done as 0-100 in percent. Are you 100% positive Thicc Vore is working on your rig? And be sure that you aren't using the standalone variant and you have none of the loose files from the standalone still in your data folder. The hud for Thicc should show up so long as you have HudFramework installed and you're launching with F4SE. You can enable debug options in Thicc Vore by using the console command 'Set VM_ThiccDebugEnabled to 1'. Some additional options become available in MCM where you can play with the seeing what the maximum and minimum slider settings look like. It's hard for me to say for certain if your thicc vore is working without getting your feedback from the HUD or without a script log, but I will say this: the weight change is slow and subtle.

You can monkey with the refresh rates to increase weight loss, but you can also change the amount of fat gained by each type of mob in the INI settings for Voremersion. Anything that is listed as iNPCTYPEMeterInc is the amount of fullness gained. Fat gained past 100 is a percentage of the extra hunger, so like if you had 104, you would only get 2% fat increase (104-100 = 4 -> 4/2 = 2). For testing purposes, I'll routinely skyrocket one of the meter increase rates in the INI file. Even with it being set to some extreme level, it will still take a while for the effect to run its course. The timer is set to roughly half a second. So, if you have 100 excess fat to burn through, it'll take about 50 seconds to play out.

As for the context vore, I'll look into it. I increased the cap to be past 3 when I dropped v1.2, so it should be set to whatever your current maximum is. So, if you have two prey turned on, it's conceivable to get up to 10 people since 12 is the maximum. Even if you runneth over with context vore, it uses the same swallow script as the standard devour, so the script should reject swallowing anyone past your capacity.

Eyyy got it all working properly! Turns out I just actually didn't have HUDFramework installed in regards of the Fullness Gauge. As for all my other problems, I honestly don't know what I did. I changed the values back to below and just over 100s, and started a fresh save after installing ColdSteelJ's weight gain mod and now all is good! I won't question it, I'm just happy to have bellies in my favourite sandbox.

Only got two questions left just to clear things up on whether everything is truly working properly, well one of them, the other is just curiosity.. Sooo, Bria? Is she voiced? Because she's mute in my game, I can still hear her belly noises and everything, but no actual spoken dialogue.. Have I messed up there? To answer what you mentioned in your previous post I've never had Thicc Vore or Bria previously installed before either.

Last question would just be about VEV crystals, what are they for? Should I be stacking them? Initially I thought they were usable Vore XP gains but they just sit in my INV and I can't do anything with them, not that I'm aware of anyway..

Anyways, thanks for the response, alls now good here, I shall be lurking around here for your future updates~ Cheers!~
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby Katria » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:43 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:
Katria wrote:The one downside is, it's a total replacer, so -every- belly will have a furred texture, no matter how good I get it. I tweaked in it a bit more, and it's acceptable (for me at least) getting rid of the seams on something with a furry texture is a bit hard, esp when just faffing about in GIMP. That being said, you actually would not need to install the vupine race to smooth out the seams, since it's just a texture replace, a human could preview the Gat bellies just fine. If you ever did want to take a crack at it.

Here's the updated dds, at any rate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v64tsunydu8iy ... d.dds?dl=0

What keyword does the mod look for, for the nude armour? I can likely make a compatibility patch easily (especially if I don't have to reverse engineer the keywords to figure it out on my own, ha.)

Also, out of curiosity, is Bria supposed to be effectively mute? (IE, does she not have voice files and need subtitles enabled?)

Is there any way to use the vulpine mod skin you made and still have other preds with normal human skins?

Not at all, it's a texture replacer. There would need to be two belly armours, two separate scripts for the two races to equip them. On the hup-side, the DDS is only for females, so male humans will have an unaffected belly. But I recommend coldsteel's bellies, it doesn't need any edit of the belly's texture and works race specifically. It looks 100% better too, and has jiggle physics. Unfortunately, only for females as far as I can figure.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game