We should tag 'futa' and 'herm' as Transgender instead!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: We should tag 'futa' and 'herm' as Transgender instead!

Postby Guy9956 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Why bring gender politics into a fetish? >.> Nothing is being accomplished here, just bickering. If you want to call your character trans do so, but others may want to keep their tags.
Guy9956
New to the forum

Postby neversurrender21 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 pm

you do know thats not the same thing right? like there are people born hermaphrodite.
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Kure » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Transgendered characters and Hermaphrodite / Futanari characters are entirely different things. Even Futanari / Hermaphrodite characters can be considered different.

Plus, they're already established tags. Suddenly changing the tag would create unnecessary confusion.
Kure
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:38 pm

passage, I understand you're frustrated but calling us assholes is uncalled for. And for me, futa is not transgender or even tangentially related.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Being born as both a boy and a girl doesn't make you trans so I think it would be inappropriate to change it as Transgender.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Oh god, don't bring this shit here...
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 pm

WankersCramp wrote:Oh god, don't bring this shit here...

I agree that the OP is rather unreasonable, but I must say I take umbrage with your tone as well. Referring to Trans people as "shit" blatant intolerance and bigotry, and I would expect better than that from a group of people who are ourselves socially ostracized (Voreraphiles).

That sort of attitude is likely going to make some of the Trans users on this site very uncomfortable, and might even make them leave. Do you want that? I don't. Some of our most helpful, knowledgeable, active, and talented members are Trans, including a few very popular artists. You should be nice to these people; they're people just like you and me, and in this case, they have a common interest/hobby/fetish with us, and provide us with free content. Don't be rude.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:

I agree that the OP is rather unreasonable, but I must say I take umbrage with your tone as well. Referring to Trans people as "shit" blatant intolerance and bigotry, and I would expect better than that from a group of people who are ourselves socially ostracized (Voreraphiles).

That sort of attitude is likely going to make some of the Trans users on this site very uncomfortable, and might even make them leave. Do you want that? I don't. Some of our most helpful, knowledgeable, active, and talented members are Trans, including a few very popular artists. You should be nice to these people; they're people just like you and me, and in this case, they have a common interest/hobby/fetish with us, and provide us with free content. Don't be rude.

Dude is calling the arguements and unnecessary posts shit, not Trans people.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:53 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:

Not.... to split hairs but.... are you implying cis people are as not helpful, knowledgeable, active and talented?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eka » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Just to be clear. This thread was locked cause people are starting to be impolite and toxic, in additional to being extremely repetitive and repeating the same statement over and over. The discussion itself was fine.
Eka
Administrator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion