So does anyone else get turned on by hot environments?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

So does anyone else get turned on by hot environments?

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Summer's a fucking nightmare for me because it's always 30c° which means I'm always hot n' bothered and I'm wondering if that's vore or just the way my body works.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: So does anyone else get turned on by hot environments?

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:23 pm

I mean, it could be vore-related! Stomachs are pretty hot/humid after all.

That said, I'm not at all lmao. Hot environments make me want to die. In theory being eaten would be neat but in practicality I'd probably be so distressed by how hot/humid it is in there
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Dunno. I'm the sort who thinks it's short-sleeve weather until I can see my breath. Then I might think about a long-sleeve shirt. Anything much above 20° C. and I retreat underground.

That's one reason I make sure my “vore gear” includes a spell of endure elements. :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2inchlich » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:55 pm

It gets 120+ degrees f in the summer where I live, so I'm not a fan of heat. But cold? Love it, because I can wrap a blanket around me and imagine I'm in a pred's stomach haha
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby AutumnFerret » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:06 pm

well, I go both ways. on the one hand I cant stand summer and I hate leaving the house when it's anything above 80°. but on the other hand, I'm the type of person who takes showers at the absolute hottest setting, I LOVE steam rooms, and I love being near a stove or fireplace during winter. so I guess it's just situational. don't like sunbathing but I would defiantly enjoy the hot humidity inside someone's stomach.
Last edited by AutumnFerret on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:45 pm

AutumnFerret wrote:well, I go both ways. on the one hand I cant stand summer and I hate leaving the house when it's anything above 80°. but on the other hand, I'm the type of person who tales showers at the absolute hottest setting, I LOVE steam rooms, and I love being near a stove or fireplace during winter. so I guess it's just situational. don't like sunbathing but I would defiantly enjoy the hot humidity inside someone's stomach.

So wait... Do other people enjoy being turned on? It's like the worst shit for me .-.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm the kind of person that wraps myself in bed sheets and want to stay there all day or take take a long hot shower, but hot summer days? Nah ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby AutumnFerret » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:03 pm

Eznam wrote: So wait... Do other people enjoy being turned on? It's like the worst shit for me .-.

um... well yeah. I guess, getting turned on in public would be kinda awkward, but yeah. people generally tend to enjoy that feeling.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I wouldn't get turned on if I was too hot from like, too many blankets or something.
But I certainly do find myself much more easily aroused in hot weather...

One of the many reasons I love summer!
(RIP summer 2018)

I also get turned on by drinking a lot of water...
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:46 pm

AutumnFerret wrote:
Eznam wrote: So wait... Do other people enjoy being turned on? It's like the worst shit for me .-.

um... well yeah. I guess, getting turned on in public would be kinda awkward, but yeah. people generally tend to enjoy that feeling.

Weird, for me it just sort of feels like an annoying tickle around the uterus region and there's just absolutely nothing that will stop it other than deep insertions. Not the front, either, the rear. Every time I get hot and bothered I have to either wait for it to pass or go shove 8 inches of anything inside the massive black hole I've widened dealing with that. If it wasn't for bones, by now I'd be able to anal vore IRL with how much of anything I'Ve tried fitting inside me to stop that itch.

Edit: Aaaand thinking about the tickle gave me the tickle so now I've got to find something to buttgobble to fix it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:33 am

I do if I get cold then warm, but if I get too hot to the point of sweating I get cramped up.
Jayezox
---

Postby Seelane » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:31 pm

I thought I was the only one who gets hot due to heat!
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 pm

No, i usually feel awful and drained. Ready to jump into a pool or some AC and stop doing the work im probably doing.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ParisGreen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 pm

I like hot environments and playing with body heat and sweat in role play. I don't think it's exactly tied to vore for me it's just that they make things more, well, hot? I mostly use in the contexts of wrestling or general macro shenanigans.

Deserts, sandy beaches, saunas, hot tubs, shot showers, a bedroom with a broken AC in the middle of a hot and muggy day, all good.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 pm

ParisGreen wrote:I like hot environments and playing with body heat and sweat in role play. I don't think it's exactly tied to vore for me it's just that they make things more, well, hot? I mostly use in the contexts of wrestling or general macro shenanigans.

Deserts, sandy beaches, saunas, hot tubs, shot showers, a bedroom with a broken AC in the middle of a hot and muggy day, all good.

I feel like you're not considering how sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere when you pick those first 2. Probably feels like swallowing sandpaper and mud.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Neoninja » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 pm

No its currently 94/34 here and theres no AC. I'm miserable. If I'd enjoy being eaten by someone it would have to be a yuki-onna.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Filan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Going to admit for me the only thing that gets turned on when it’s hot and humid is the air conditioning
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby shlurpay64 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:29 am

Eznam wrote:
AutumnFerret wrote:

Weird, for me it just sort of feels like an annoying tickle around the uterus region and there's just absolutely nothing that will stop it other than deep insertions. Not the front, either, the rear. Every time I get hot and bothered I have to either wait for it to pass or go shove 8 inches of anything inside the massive black hole I've widened dealing with that. If it wasn't for bones, by now I'd be able to anal vore IRL with how much of anything I'Ve tried fitting inside me to stop that itch.

Edit: Aaaand thinking about the tickle gave me the tickle so now I've got to find something to buttgobble to fix it.

I'm not turned on by hot and humid conditions but I'm definitely turned on by this so I guess indirectly the hot conditions will turn me on if I'm around that sort of reaction to it.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion