Vore themed tattoo

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore themed tattoo

Postby Laughinman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 am

Hi,

i had an idea for a vore tattoo and was thinking if someone else already had the same idea or even done it.

I‘m thinking of getting the imprint of a face and hand tattooed as if I swallowed or absorbed someone. The face should look like the one is squirming inside while slowly suffocating. My dream spot would be my boobs (facebulge on one and handbulge on the other) so it would seem like i absorbed the person to expand my boobs. Bit since I only got a A-Cup the belly would be a better place.

What do you think of this idea and had you planend/done something similar?
Laughinman
New to the forum

Re: Vore themed tattoo

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 am

While I definitely love this idea, especially on the belly...

I think it would be hard to make it look like a bulge from inside, rather than just a print or something from outside.
So if you DO get it done, make sure you have a good tattoo artist, and a good reference pic for them to work off of.

Also, of course, always consider how you'll feel about the tattoo when you're older, or when you're among non-voraphiles.
Could raise some interesting questions at the beach, for instance...
Unless you're into that too.

Think real hard about it.
Live your dreams.
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:56 am

I agree with the guy above me that it might be tough to give it the illusion of outward depth. You might wanna borrow some ideas from those 3D chalk art pieces that people make, it might be possible to make it look really good from one angle. Talk to your tattoo artist and run through a few different design ideas. If you end up getting it please post a picture, I'd really love to see how it turns out.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Sounds neat. I wish I was that brave. (Though I wouldn't get this particular tat anyway; I'm prey!)
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby architectap12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 am

i love it and you should get it and take pictures! and if it doesnt work you should just swallow someone in real life everytime you want the look
architectap12
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:30 am

Personally, I'd say you shouldn't tattoo fetish material onto yourself, especially something as... Unconvential as vore. Just seems like it'd cause so many more problems than you'd ever want.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:39 am

Personally I'd say go for it, since you can easily play it off as being deeper than it actually is. Keep it on the boobs, too, it doesn't matter if you've got A cups, the proximity to the heart makes it easier to explain. Make sure you get a good artist. Wouldn't want someone to tattoo the scream on your tits.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:41 am

I honestly would never, but tattoos are one of those things in life where you have to ignore everyone else's opinion because they aren't you.

It's your body, only you can truly know what's best for it in this realm of decoration. It isn't going to hurt you unless you do something dumb like those poisonous glow in the dark tattoos or black henna. No one else lives in your skin so do what you want with it.

The idea sounds hot af to me and I'm sure many would love to see pictures of the finished product. But it is a rather private part of your body so it's entirely understandable to not want to share that with strangers across the internet.

Good luck either way.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Birichino » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:55 am

...is there a way to get some sort of temporary job, like a henna thing, just to see how well it sits with you?
I've heard of 6-month tattoos, but those were for diabetics to monitor their blood glucose.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Eznam » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 am

Birichino wrote:...is there a way to get some sort of temporary job, like a henna thing, just to see how well it sits with you?
I've heard of 6-month tattoos, but those were for diabetics to monitor their blood glucose.

Yes, it's called a temporary tattoo. Or just charcoal makeup, depending on his much you care about smudges.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Eznam wrote:
Birichino wrote:...is there a way to get some sort of temporary job, like a henna thing, just to see how well it sits with you?

Yes, it's called a temporary tattoo. Or just charcoal makeup, depending on his much you care about smudges.

A temporary tattoo that lasts more than 3 days, though.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:52 pm

I agree with ryanshowseason3 that this - especially on the belly - would be "hot af". Of course, I don't think such body art is for everyone, and you should certainly think twice and thrice about it - BUT, it would be HOT A.F.!!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion