[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:02 am

I'm sorry.
Last edited by Orbstuffed on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:10 am, edited 21 times in total.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:34 am

...hm. Wasn't getting as much attention as I'd hoped, huh.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:28 am

I'd think people here would pay more attention to new edits/updates for existing characters rather than just a series of exhibitions for specific edits. At least in comparison to your following on Youtube.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Ah, I see. It's a bit unfortunate.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm

My problem is that I have fairly slow internet. Watching even parts of these videos would take a lot of time, and I dont even know what to find in them. If you maybe could add the type of vore (F/F, OV, AV, UB and stuff like that) I may have a look at the ones which may be of interes for me.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm

No offense, but youtube videos of the characters aren't interesting to me. As TotenkreuzEX said, I'm really only interested in the edits themselves, and two of those four are kept private anyway. Also doesn't help, for me personally, that your edits are all same-size or smaller preds, which isn't interesting to me either, but that's just personal preference. In the end I think TotenkreuzEX is correct in saying that a thread linking to youtube videos of MUGEN characters won't get much friction specifically because it's not the edits themselves. It's also technically "old news", since those have all already been showcased before, and in the case of Snivy and Oshawott, even shared. And of course, those who are interested in your youtube videos are most likely already subscribed to your youtube channel.

Again, no offense, but it's just kind of non-news, so there's not much for people to discuss, and it's not like there's a list of some specific types of edits or videos that people can help add to. It's your own stuff, and you've already shared it and listed it in the OP.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Mmm...well, it's my decision to keep them private, at least for now, mostly due to trying to keep them out of the hands of the Mugen Archive...but I guess sinice this thread has absolutely zero purpose, I might as well delete it in the future then...or try to.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:52 pm

I think you could be better off making a Megathread of your stuff similar to Pilum. A thread where you can share whatever edits you want publicly and have a section in the thread dedicated to your videos. You'd probably get a bit more attention for your videos in the long term since the thread also doubles as the distribution thread for your edits.

As for my personal opinion, I mostly skip around the videos until you or the AI pulls off a vore move. While do like seeing the moves being used in an actual fighting environment, I'm not really too interested in seeing battles against AIs as I am with human opponents since AIs can be abused and as evident in your videos, can fall for predictable combo openers endlessly. But I suppose there's not much that can be done about that, so just keep doing what your doing for your following on Youtube.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:42 am

Ah...I see. Well, for a starter...I guess I can slap the two edit links I do have on here. Is that OK?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:58 am

I mean, I'm always interested in getting more vore characters in my roster, but as much as I'd like to be able to play around with Rotom and Jigglypuff myself I wouldn't want you to release your characters if you aren't comfortable making them publicly available yet.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 am

Yeah, that's okay. I mean, you can always ask if you wanna fiddle around with Rotom and Jigglypuff, and if I trust you enough, I might be able to sling a download over to you. You can share pictures and videos if you like, but not the download to the file itself, please. Do let me know what you plan to do ahead of time.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:34 am

I'd certainly like to try them out if you'd be okay with it. I don't really have any plans to mess around with the code or anything like that, don't really have the head for it anyway, but I'd like to be able to play around with them myself instead of having to watch videos just to see them, especially in Rotoms case where there's so few videos.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 am

Alright. I'll try to DM ya and upload 'em.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:52 am

I'm actually REALLY loving the vore edits by the way! Though, two out of four characters are private/personal use only, but oh well. ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:53 am

Ahhh, thanks.
Yeah, that's a bit of a precaution to make sure they don't end up falling into the wrong hands.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:04 am

Sorry, I forgot, what's wrong with mugen archive? I don't mean to reopen old wounds or anything(I already f-ed up and did that with CakeHoarder), so you can just tell me to drop it and I will, But I've always seen Mugen archive as a hub where people can get a bunch of different characters and stages ect(when we're allowed to download at least). Also I think if you don't want your characters touched and edited you can tell the mods and they'll help enforce it, I hope. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:30 am

There's plenty of things wrong with the Archive. People just take stuff and upload it there without the owner's consent (A certain someone by the name of Marcioleo123 is a big offender), the community is pretty much a closed circle (if you don't believe in what they believe, they'll kick you out), not helped by the fact that the weekly "community events" lock people without an account or with the "Lurker" status from being able to download or upload ANYTHING (which I think is hurting their image pretty bad), and Dizzy, the admin of the site, is pretty much a huge, paranoid fearmongerer who thinks they're at war with the other M.U.G.E.N-centric sites out there (Mugen Database, Mugen Fighter's Guild, Mugen Free For All, etc.). Not to mention a while back they used adfly and shortest links which have the potential to infect computers with malware. The link shorteners are gone, but that doesn't change the fact that it still happened.

Besides, if I tried telling them not to upload my shit, I'd probably just get banned for questioning their rule...and for also being a fetishist.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Never knew anything about that. I've known about MUGEN for the longest time, but never bothered to learn how to set up my own customized MUGEN until recently, after I learned about how many vore edits there were out there. Makes me a bit more understanding about your distaste for that site. Anyway, it's a bummer you want to keep those edits personal, but it's up to you in the end. I'll respect your decision regardless (not that you need my blessing in any way lol).

But I wouldn't be particularly ungrateful if you were fine with PMing them to me like you did with Failbird :3. As to what I want to do with them... well, literally just play as and against them in MUGEN. That's it. I might do personal edits of small things and AI to tweak them a bit more to my tastes if they aren't already (like I did with Arbok), but I won't share it if I do, since you're not okay with that. Either way, it's up to you. I won't take offense if you'd rather not share them over PM either.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Mmm.
Well, that all depends on what tweaks you're going to make with my two boys.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SampledText » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I don't mind having the files sent in a PM to me.

But I swear in all of my honesty I will not mindlessly upload them publicly and/or mess with their coding.
SampledText
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game