Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby TheDevilKira » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:Is there a M/M vore Discord?

The closest thing I know to M/M human vore group isn't on discord, but a website called Voreplay. It can be dead at times, but it's the only thing that comes to mind, that is if you haven't already heard of it.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 pm

does anyone else enjoy very casual male preds(specifically in fatal macro/micro situations)?

Like where a giant guy will use and then consume his prey like its no big deal and society does not even turn an odd glance at such.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 am

Filan wrote:does anyone else enjoy very casual male preds(specifically in fatal macro/micro situations)?

Like where a giant guy will use and then consume his prey like its no big deal and society does not even turn an odd glance at such.

I love that idea! :D
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 am

Giving a very HEALTHY bump to this thread! Let's keep that male pred love alive!

Also, for anyone interested in male pred/female prey dynamics and content, I've been running a discord server that is solely for M/F vore!

You can find details and a join link here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/443595

We've been going strong since February! The server is very supportive of male preds in general and always happy to welcome new folks who enjoy male preds and female prey. Unicorns unite!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby ParisGreen » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:16 am

The M/f server is full of THOTS!

But anyways the server is really nice and so are the folks that are in it. Plenty of artists use the server too so its a great feeling to be able to interact with some of my favorite artists on a casual basis as well as meet new ones.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:21 am

How thotful of you~

That's sweet, though. I'm glad you're enjoying your time there.

Also, reminder that male pred are GREAT. Embrace/pet/feed them regularly.

Chameleonette
---

Postby jack27 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Chammy's server is great with a real friendly and chill vibe. :D
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you, jack27~! I'm really happy to hear that you feel that way about it!

Chameleonette
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:46 pm

I tend to shy away from drawing male preds mainly because as a straight guy I tend to like looking at women more (not kink shaming anyone). I do tend to see an over saturation of F/M F/F on this site, DA and tumblr. I would personally feel uncomfortable being a male pred or drawing M/F due to it seeming kind of rapey to me (and possibly the majority of the community). Idk, sometimes I feel like being a man in this day and age is more curse than blessing (though I do support feminism and #metoo)
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby merlovinit » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Sometimes I'm glad to be gay since I dont personally have to deal with any of the romantic drama that exists between men and women. Drawing M/M is like living in my own special little cave where nobody comes except for other perverts who share my interests... :lol:
merlovinit
Participator

Postby lesbiandefensesquad » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 pm

I feel like there's a bit of a deluge of female preds. Hell, for a while I wasn't sure if anyone like humanoid male preds at all, and that the only ones you could find were anthro/feral. It's nice to see that other people have preferences that line up with mine!
lesbiandefensesquad
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I tend to shy away from drawing male preds mainly because as a straight guy I tend to like looking at women more (not kink shaming anyone). I do tend to see an over saturation of F/M F/F on this site, DA and tumblr. I would personally feel uncomfortable being a male pred or drawing M/F due to it seeming kind of rapey to me (and possibly the majority of the community). Idk, sometimes I feel like being a man in this day and age is more curse than blessing (though I do support feminism and #metoo)

...You literally just came in a thread that's for appreciating male preds and started kinkshaming M/F while saying 'not kink shaming anyone'. M/F vore happens to be my passion and main interest in this fetish. I'm appalled that you come in here saying something like this, as if trying to make people who like it feel wrong or somehow 'immoral' for liking it and enjoying their fantasies by calling it 'rapey' in your view (and what you suppose most of the community views it as). Fantasies are not linked to moral code reality, or everyone who enjoys fatal vore would be likened to a killer. We don't need those kinds of false labels. A lot of people in this community need to start being more accepting of what other people like that differs from what they do. You don't have to like it or personally feel comfortable with it, but you also don't need to talk crap about it, especially in a place where people who enjoy it gather and discuss.

You can keep those kinds of opinions to yourself. They're not for this thread. This thread is for positivity toward male preds and vore types associated with them, scenario discussions, and a safe haven for male preds and those who identify with them or love them. Not to air your grievances with them or with a type of vore you don't approve of with them. That's incredibly rude to bring here.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:55 pm

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. My fingers sometimes work faster than my brain filter ._.
Dekkard2
---

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. My fingers sometimes work faster than my brain filter ._.

There's a bad stigma toward M/F and male preds in general because this community often says flippant, derogatory things like that (fully in the open) which discourage/guilt people into male preds (or particularly M/F) or ones who potentially want to discuss/speak up and feel as though they're not welcome or might be ridiculed/labeled. Please take more care in what you say.

For reference, read the first post on this thread if you haven't, to understand why it rubs me the wrong way to see it in this thread in particular.

It's a little frustrating that 5 years later, I'm still seeing people in the community shame like that and enforce labels upon groups within the community, whether it's entirely intentional or not. I apologize for getting heated, but it's a sore spot. It has been since I joined this community. It's not easy to proclaim your love and interest for something that many people actively put down and openly (and vocally) dislike in large, overwhelming groups. It's a lot of pressure. And I want more people not to feel judged for liking something that's less popular or 'accepted' by the community. We're all on equal fetish ground here.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm

lesbiandefensesquad wrote:I feel like there's a bit of a deluge of female preds. Hell, for a while I wasn't sure if anyone like humanoid male preds at all, and that the only ones you could find were anthro/feral. It's nice to see that other people have preferences that line up with mine!

I felt the same way when I first joined the fetish! It was so hard to find anything of the M/F nature and humanoid male preds altogether that I just decided... well, damn--- I gotta draw/write a whole bunch myself to make up for the utter lack. Haha.

But I really am very happy to see more and more people coming out of the woodwork. Humanoid male preds may still be a really niche interest, especially on the M/F front, but just seeing more love for them and having the discord server to interact with people who like all sorts of them is just wonderful. I'm glad things have been moving in a more positive direction, at least for the little niche groups. We can stand strong and tall together!

Chameleonette
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm

You're absolutely right and again I apologize. It was not my intention to shame or label anyone and again I apologize for doing so.
Dekkard2
---

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:You're absolutely right and again I apologize. It was not my intention to shame or label anyone and again I apologize for doing so.

Alright, I understand. Thanks for clarifying and understanding where I was coming from. I appreciate it.

Chameleonette
---

Postby 2inchlich » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:46 pm

M/f is the only thing that does it for me. I strongly dislike f/m and Hate f/f. M/m is okay I guess. I'm hetero though so i'm sure i'm biased but dominant women make me legitimately uncomfortable.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm

2inchlich wrote:M/f is the only thing that does it for me. I strongly dislike f/m and Hate f/f. M/m is okay I guess. I'm hetero though so i'm sure i'm biased but dominant women make me legitimately uncomfortable.

M/F is likewise all that appeals to me. Though I don't condone putting down anything else in this thread, either, opinion or no. I'd like to keep things positive here.

And that's fine. At the end of the day, we all have preferences and we all have things that make us feel comfortable/uncomfortable, which often shape those preferences.

Chameleonette
---

Postby 2inchlich » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 pm

It's on topic bullying though, totally valid lmao ;3
(and I'm not ACTUALLY bullying anyone, just stating that fem preds squick me out. Just my preference~)
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion