Collaborating an Interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Collaborating an Interactive

Postby Jayezox » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 am

I just had an idea that could make the interactives more fun and possibly drive motivation. What if two or more people collaborated on a branch or an entirely new interactive to create a story together in RP fashion? Basically, one person plays as one character (or more if that's preferred), writes a chapter, and ends his/her turn with options at the end. The other person can either use the options presented or make their own with the "create new link" button. Both players can go back and forth adding chapters. The biggest benefit I see to this is it could allow others to add to the other options and create "what if" chapters that RP doesn't allow. The biggest disadvantage to this is the poor notifications, but that can be amended by sending a link through pm's or whatever chat the players use.
Jayezox
---

Re: Collaborating an Interactive

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 pm

That could be cool, but I think there is a general problem of reading RP logs because the flow is really off. It also necessitates players write long posts, as a string of one liners would be rather cumbersome.

I think it may work better to have both authors write their characters perspectives as separate linear paths with cross linking (possibly only for specific scenes).
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ihumin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:05 am

I've done that sort of thing a lot on writing.com. Sure, it's a LOT longer then regular RPing, with each 'installment' being multiple paragraphs. But still, it's fun to be able to roleplay while also being able to create content for the public to enjoy, since RPs tend to be rather private affairs.

I love your work, by the way.
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Ihumin wrote:I've done that sort of thing a lot on writing.com. Sure, it's a LOT longer then regular RPing, with each 'installment' being multiple paragraphs. But still, it's fun to be able to roleplay while also being able to create content for the public to enjoy, since RPs tend to be rather private affairs.

I love your work, by the way.

Thank you

By the way, are you the one that wrote the story with the blind Ninetales?
Jayezox
---

Return to Interactive story