Vore tomagotchi game "Tumagotchi" (small but complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore tomagotchi game "Tumagotchi" (small but complete)

Postby Nopm » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm annoyed by the fact that I'm almost setting up a Linux VM to run this, because Intel refuses to provide proper OpenGL support for my integrated chipset, and they do provide it for Linux! (Strange, I know). And no, I do not have a dedicated graphics processing unit. I'm on Intel HD Graphics 3000, and if anyone finds a solution to this, I'd be much obliged if you could share it.
Nopm
New to the forum

Postby FML » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:44 pm

is there a 32 bit version?
FML
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:00 pm

I keep getting error messages when I try to play it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:19 am

Sadly, i can't run it. It have the same white square bug whenever i play it. Oh well, guess i can't play this anymore. :d
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:52 am

RediQ wrote:
Caesar wrote:Hmm, I think my game is only partially working. She only phrases she says are "Mmm delicious" when I give her food and the one phrase where she is upset about being rubbed too hard. Also the belly doesn't 'slosh' when rubbed and the hand icon just flashes in and out.

I'm running opengl 4.4 currently, does this mean I have to roll it back? Or am I doing something else wrong?

Don't think you're doing anything wrong, the game dialogue is really limited anyway (I think there's just the ones you mentioned, the "I'm too full for that/I can't fit that" notices on feeding, plus "mmhm" when rubbing is slow enough, and complaining if you let her get hungry). The flashing hand icon sounds weird but I don't know that there's anything you can do about it, and it's definitely not worth trying to roll back your OpenGL for.

For reference, and for people who just can't play the game, here's basically what the tummy rubs are supposed to look like (though in my experience I don't think the full game version wobbles around quite as much as this development preview gif does)

Unfortunately, I cannot play this as well (only shows white box, no pred *tears*)... and I'm NOT running OpenGL.

All well, looks good though XD

Tavore wrote:What a fun cute little game, everything on it is really well made. I spent way too much time creating the perfect killing machine

Spoiler: show
only quads can defeat her

https://imgur.com/a/ov669OL

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY!!!
It's like a bottomless, never expanding, singularity of absolute nothingness.... They just, vanish in her... that isn't a killing machine, its a human eradication machine XD

I Love it <3 <3 <3
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 am

HOLY SHIT! This is amazing! So CUTE! Especially her blushing face!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 am

I wish her belly got bigger than that, WE HAVE SO MUCH ROOM! (And maybe extend her blushing time? It's TOO CUTE!)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anonno » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:43 pm

I added it to my Personal Directory Thread, I’m glad we have a new developer for this fetish
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Just out of curiosity, will it be possible for her to be capable of eating the player at any time?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CadmiumMan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:14 pm

vore2412 wrote:Just out of curiosity, will it be possible for her to be capable of eating the player at any time?

This probably isn't the best place to ask that, as it was simply posted by someone who stumbled across the game, not the actual developer.
Your best bet would be to check the developer's blog or otherwise get a hold of them somehow. At the moment, they appear to be working on another game of some sort.

I, too, can't play this game because of one of the aforementioned errors, the one where the menu displays but not the sprite graphics. A sad panda am I.
CadmiumMan
New to the forum

Postby Grekiro » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Aah! I love this lil game a ton!

The one thing that'd have made it perfect is if she were able to poop every so often [as an option, mind you; I'm aware we aren't all into that sort of thing], since Tamagotchi and similar toys would have this happen [and you had to clean up the mess].

Guessing the dev didn't want to bother with it. Fair enough.
Grekiro
New to the forum

Postby ClayHanson » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:30 am

Shame there isn't more to this game.

Some bonus "beta" content that I ripped from the game:
Spoiler: show
ClayHanson
New to the forum

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:20 am

Just to ask, for anyone that has it working, do you have to make changes with NVidia? I'm getting a white box, and after looking through everything it says that the pngs are corrupted. I don't have Nvidia, nor the patience to use a VM. I kinda think it would be silly to spend an hour or more trying to get out 20 minutes' fun. And I did send the dev a PM about this just for clarification sake, just so we know if the dev would rather move on(and then we should as well) or if there's something that can be done.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby wood249 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:16 pm

I just have a white screen and when I right click it it don't give me the option to open with something else so is there a youtube for this or what?
wood249
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Grapefruitfanfic wrote:Just to ask, for anyone that has it working, do you have to make changes with NVidia? I'm getting a white box, and after looking through everything it says that the pngs are corrupted. I don't have Nvidia, nor the patience to use a VM. I kinda think it would be silly to spend an hour or more trying to get out 20 minutes' fun. And I did send the dev a PM about this just for clarification sake, just so we know if the dev would rather move on(and then we should as well) or if there's something that can be done.

As far as I can tell, you need to do *something* to be able to force the game to run on a dedicated graphics card rather than something weaker like one of those crappier Intel display drivers.

NVidia has a built-in setting in its configuration menu that does this, which is why it's the easy solution I recommended earlier (on top of that being what I had to do to make it work myself). But if you don't have an nvidia card, then you'd have to figure out a way to achieve the same thing with whatever card you do have, which... idk, that's anybody's guess, and best of luck if you try.
Last edited by RediQ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 pm

RediQ wrote:
Grapefruitfanfic wrote:Just to ask, for anyone that has it working, do you have to make changes with NVidia? I'm getting a white box, and after looking through everything it says that the pngs are corrupted. I don't have Nvidia, nor the patience to use a VM. I kinda think it would be silly to spend an hour or more trying to get out 20 minutes' fun. And I did send the dev a PM about this just for clarification sake, just so we know if the dev would rather move on(and then we should as well) or if there's something that can be done.

As far as I can tell, you need to do *something* to be able to force the game to run on a dedicated graphics card rather than one of those crappier Intel display drivers.

NVidia has a built-in setting in its configuration menu that does this, which is why it's the easy solution I recommended earlier (on top of that being what I had to do to make it work myself). But if you don't have an nvidia card, then you'd have to figure out a way to achieve the same thing with whatever card you do have, which... idk, that's anybody's guess, and best of luck if you try.

Lol, RIP.
Turbotowns
???

Postby novaxxl200 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:07 am

He recently released a bugfix version for the white square.

It still hasn't fixed the bug, but at least the head is showing now.
Does the same happen to you guys?
novaxxl200
New to the forum

Postby vorelectric » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:29 am

novaxxl200 wrote:He recently released a bugfix version for the white square.

Yep. Just a head for me too. It's kind of aggravating cause I really want to play this game!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:06 pm

just a head here as well
Firon
---

Postby DaveDaBeast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 pm

novaxxl200 wrote:He recently released a bugfix version for the white square.

Yep just the head...Never thought a tiny game like this would be such a pain in the ass to get working.
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game