JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby kfahchan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:45 pm

Sinistral wrote: It will spit out, with a setting choice in your clipboard for easy copy and pasting, a bad translation of what was said. See my image in the spoiler for an example of ChiiTrans Lite with ATLAS. It has issues. Like this sentence being undiscernable unless you notice the original Japanese line has a question mark..

How are the machine translations still so bad? Google translate wipes the floor with these.
kfahchan
New to the forum

Postby Niggle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:33 am

0.8 of FantasM is finally out, preview pics look good but lost my saves and had to redo it from start.

https://fantia.jp/posts/85037

Anyone got any tips for fighting the water boss in the sewers just before the new stuff? no matter what i do i just seem to die, i know you have to run away once or twice but that also seems to heal her/help in some way as well and the people trapped in the nipples keep dying.

Honestly can't remember how i beat her last time.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby sommion » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:49 am

Niggle wrote:0.8 of FantasM is finally out, preview pics look good but lost my saves and had to redo it from start.

Anyone got any tips for fighting the water boss in the sewers just before the new stuff? no matter what i do i just seem to die, i know you have to run away once or twice but that also seems to heal her/help in some way as well and the people trapped in the nipples keep dying.

how i can download it?
sommion
Participator

Postby chocobun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:37 am

Any games with cockvore in it?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 am

chocobun wrote:Any games with cockvore in it?

Shrink EXP and Shrinking fun, both here on Eka
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:45 am

Niggle wrote:0.8 of FantasM is finally out, preview pics look good but lost my saves and had to redo it from start.

How do i download this game?i cant read kanji
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niggle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:57 pm

therusted wrote:

How do i download this game?i cant read kanji
sommion wrote:

how i can download it?

Fantia's the japanese equivalent of patreon, sign up for the 500 yen package and you can DL it, also you can always just use right click and use the 'translate into english' bit to make it a bit easier to understand.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Latin » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Hmmm... It seems i can't find one last scene... I have loss scenes for the peeing girl, the housemaid and the boss. Can anyone help?
Latin
New to the forum

Postby Niggle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Latin wrote:Hmmm... It seems i can't find one last scene... I have loss scenes for the peeing girl, the housemaid and the boss. Can anyone help?

Also a scene for if you stay to long in the maid changing rooms/raid the lockers for underwear (one of the two, couldn't figure if it was time based or collecting those item based) and a toilet scene (the passage in the bathroom has a hidden exit that puts you in the one maids cubicle.

How did you fight the boss by the way? still having trouble beating her as she captures 2 of my party then (literally) stomps the one guy left.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 am

Niggle wrote:
Latin wrote:Hmmm... It seems i can't find one last scene... I have loss scenes for the peeing girl, the housemaid and the boss. Can anyone help?

Also a scene for if you stay to long in the maid changing rooms/raid the lockers for underwear (one of the two, couldn't figure if it was time based or collecting those item based) and a toilet scene (the passage in the bathroom has a hidden exit that puts you in the one maids cubicle.

How did you fight the boss by the way? still having trouble beating her as she captures 2 of my party then (literally) stomps the one guy left.

When you open the sixth locker, you're trapped in the room until you are stomped to death.

As for the boss, hit her harder. If she lowers your feet for too long you can kiss that ally goodbye. The fight ends when you reduce her panty hitbox to zero.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Latin » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:01 am

Niggle wrote:

Well... I got all of these scenes, but i still can't find the one where the party gets trapped in a tunnel...

As for the boss... Just keep spamming ice spells on all targets until you destroy the panties. That will drive her into the second phase of the fight.
Latin
New to the forum

Postby Niggle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Latin wrote:
Niggle wrote:

Well... I got all of these scenes, but i still can't find the one where the party gets trapped in a tunnel...

As for the boss... Just keep spamming ice spells on all targets until you destroy the panties. That will drive her into the second phase of the fight.
JustAQuinn wrote:
Niggle wrote:

When you open the sixth locker, you're trapped in the room until you are stomped to death.

As for the boss, hit her harder. If she lowers your feet for too long you can kiss that ally goodbye. The fight ends when you reduce her panty hitbox to zero.

Ah ok thanks, that helped, thought i had to destroy her top as well due to a few comments by the party. Now i just need to figure out how to survive the second phase, even after switching it to beginner her double instant death attack is ridiculously hard to recover from.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

I beat her yesterday as well, she is a tough one to defeat, and barely survived the 2nd phase of stomp-death. Would suggest farming some RM to wipe out the stat reduction she does on you (its the 66 RM spell that costs 19 to use) even on beginner she is still brutal to survive. Ive found 1 partially and I mean less than 5% translated version of 7.0 and using that it helped me to understand a very small fraction of what is going on in the game.

only thing im currently struggling with is finding the other area that dr pespi had unlocked in his 99 team game file where you can go on a raft ride to fight a boss (assuming im missing an exit in the sewers or the maid on the toilet has some hidden exit option I don't understand) and finish out my bestiary while I pray someone picks up translating this more, as my attempts at an auto translation using ruby and chitrans have both failed
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby yabyab » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Raft lady is in the second forest stage towards the left hand side.
yabyab
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Are all these games in Japanese, or are there ones who've been translated to English?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:00 pm

yabyab wrote:Raft lady is in the second forest stage towards the left hand side.

ahh the bridge with 3 boards missing, still haven't found them all, would explain why I forgot about it, time to run all over the game looking for those 2 upstream
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby nnnddt » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:53 am

Excuse me guys,
I've tried to do what was in first page (downloaded chiitrans + atlas) but i'm not anle to have all of it working together, chiitrans not finding atlas what means no traduction. So, I would like to know if someone could share with me files who would work. Please.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:29 pm

In Fantasm I have version 6.1 been waiting to update after a few more versions were released. In one area where the sand pushes you I see a giant girl but the sand always pushes me away. I also have not seen a lot of the optional bosses in the game so if anyone can help. I know what I am missing for the raft boss but will have to find the missing boards for that. If someone could post or pm me on some of the stuff that I am missing that would be great. In version 6.1 the last boss I have fought is one that shoved me up her butt.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Hey everybody! ttt, the maker of a few awesome games we've talked about here before has released a new game! As per the old standby, direct link is broken, add a leading 'h' to the below url.

ttp://whitecats.dip.jp/up/download/1539 ... ver0.5.zip

The password for the download is: ttt

Haven't played yet, but ttt has always had really good scenes, with a good mix of general GTS and varied vore/UB/BV situations, so I can't imagine not finding something to love here.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Played through it yesterday and after work today. There are a few bosses I can't beat yet. Generally you unlock scenes by fighting and winning/losing to bosses. Normal girls walking around have small events sometimes but it is usually just text based. You will have to grind a bit here or there but be sure to always look for items to advance events as you will either advance the story or get awesome gear. I have the ultimate helm and sword for the hero but the accessories make a huge difference in damage reduction as long as you are wearing the proper one.

A lot of people have contributed to this so it has a good variety. Couple real good vore scenes with full tour in here though one of them is locked behind a boss fight and I think the other an item. There are more but they are less involved.You got some crush stuff, some UB scenes, and one breast vore scene. After you beat bosses and collect items search around because bosses can move to different areas after you beat them and have more scenes. Right now the game stops after you clear the 3rd floor, but you can continue to explore. You should finish it in the low to mid forties but some of the side bosses will take around a level of 60 and a healthy dose of items. People were reporting needing to be in the seventies, but I think I just cleared my last boss character around 57. Couple of these fights went pretty lucky for me, and I was abusing the fact that death doesn't reset your TP gauge. Overall some of these bosses can be rough. The next update isn't going to happen for over a year so enjoy this one and then keep an eye out around this time next year.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game