Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ FINAL UPDATE, Happy Vore Day 2018! ~

Postby GabrielTMM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:06 pm

ArtaxIsSleeping wrote:Here's my 100% save: removed

I may have cheated in a little (lot of) gold, but other than that it's legit.

OMG THANK YOU I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU :-D :-D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Eka on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing link per developer request
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Halcyon wrote:
MasterGryph wrote:Well, I redownloaded the game, did a quick tour around the accessible areas, and rediscovered some of what made the game fun in the first place. Though, I haven't made much further progress yet.

For a quick recap of Nee's development so far, chapter 1 Nee is mainly motivated by her desire to be an adventurer, with the pred scenes being snap opportunism. We see pieces of her history in chapter 3, but also more active malice. By chapter 4, the pred scenes involve a lot more active premeditation and betrayal.
Spoiler: show
Depending on where in the castle you go first, one of the reasons Nee wants to get the the acting leader's friendship is explicitly so she'll have the opportunity to eat the princess... At which point, I also have to ask why only the princess? If her motives are so treacherous, why not fill up on easier targets like the young prince too?

Lily is a bit of a cipher right now, For the first two chapters, I assumed she was secretly responsible for all the reformation going on, though her absence in chapter 3 contradicts that. With all the torture she went through in the Drake cave and afterwards, I expected her to snap and go "No, I got this evidence, I decide what happens to it. You get a refresher course on recognizing where blame is being assigned, young lady."
Guess I'll have to settle for visualizing a certain pink-haired girl having rushed through her Nymph phase quickly (having done little real wrong) and taking the opportunity to punish Nee for a while in the future. Real emotions like that make it easy to hold onto a grudge.
After a good part of Chapter 3's tone involved Nee loosening up outside of her supervision and keeping the full extent of her actions secret afterwards, it's a bit weird having Lily just give up after they're back together.

Anyway, I'll catch up eventually. Good luck on the future projects. Though, speaking of scheming, I have an idea for a type of vore scene if the protagonist has reformation powers that aren't common. Say something like the Chef scene happens where the protagonist is caught off guard with a cheap shot. This could unlock a followup scene where she gets revenge using the gained knowledge of the opponent's movements - and the opponent's surprise to see them alive again.

Edit: Reached the end of chapter 4. I see what people meant by the plot picking up. The question of where a certain party member went seems to be deliberately left hanging. (Unless he's still hanging out in the dungeon.)

Thanks so much for your thoughtful playthrough and review of the first part of the game! I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this, but did you ever get any further? Whether or not you did, I would love to discuss the game and your thoughts on it in more detail! :D

Ah, thanks. I did make it a bit further than that - through the war sequence and cutscenes afterward. That was a fun bit. It's been a long time since I last picked up the game, though. Was there anything in particular you wanted to discuss?

The secret of Lily's identity was something I'd suspected from the start, and her frustration with a certain ruler was really well-done. Though, that was separate from her association with Nee, so my earlier complaints still stand despite the distance.

The Heroes were really built up well, though the details are a bit muddled now. Playing as them was really effective, as Nee was not at their level, but also a real contributor to the fight. It made me interested in where their plot goes...

Nee is developing, and showing that she can fill in for a conventional hero. But, her role in the story and side material seem to be becoming more heavily walled off from each other. It feels like it should only be a matter of time before they conflict directly.

Come to think of it, I was in the middle of revisiting old areas to see what changed when I put it on hold again. It felt like it was getting harder to find the side material...
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Gibet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Skandrae wrote:Hey, if anyone has a complete file, I'd appreciate a PM.

I beat it once already (minus the post-game stuff), and I love the game, but can't quite get the motivation to go all the way through again.

Thanks!

Larck wrote:If anyone has a completed file/near completed file it'd be nice if someone could PM it my way! I'm sorta in the same boat as Skandrae here, as it's just a pain losing hours of work and having to do it again.

Got a new rig recently and scrapped the old hard drives in exchange for upgrades/fresh space! It'd just be nice to be able to skip having to redo most of the content i've already experienced and seen. Thanks a million in advance to whoever might be that nice!

GabrielTMM wrote:Would anyone happen to have a save of the game fully completed? I recently lost all my saves due to my hard drive breaking. I beat the game entirely, all vore scenes were done, I went to heaven, i had al tier 9 items. Im just heartbroken. I know im asking for alot, but if someone has this. please let me know. ^^;

ArtaxIsSleeping wrote:Here's my 100% save:

I may have cheated in a little (lot of) gold, but other than that it's legit.

Please don't post links to completed save files in the game thread! We don't mind you sharing them with each other privately, but Halcyon and I (mostly Halcyon) put a lot of work into the story, and it'd be a shame if somebody missed out on it without experiencing it at least once. ^^;
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby thespyfurry69 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:41 pm

can i get a list of cheats( for funsies )
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby unit475 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 pm

same please
unit475
New to the forum

Postby Shevron » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:47 am

Don't know where to find the last star piece. Fortuneteller said: "a powerful helmet, pulsing with magical enegry. To obtain it, you must return to the depths of Hell and confront the angel of life and death herself". Can't imagine who it can be.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Geemer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Hey, I've beaten the game 100% but the game glitched out on me and it basically slowed my computer down and made my keyboard stop working, so I had to delete it, can I get PMed a replacement?
Geemer
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Geemer wrote:Hey, I've beaten the game 100% but the game glitched out on me and it basically slowed my computer down and made my keyboard stop working, so I had to delete it, can I get PMed a replacement?

me too
last week i had some datas to delete from my pc and one of them was the game, it would be nice if u could give me also a replacement/savefile.

thank u for now.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Shevron wrote:Don't know where to find the last star piece. Fortuneteller said: "a powerful helmet, pulsing with magical enegry. To obtain it, you must return to the depths of Hell and confront the angel of life and death herself". Can't imagine who it can be.

Do you remember anyone in hell who had different dialogue depending on how far in you are? Try talking to her after a special event on the surface.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:16 pm

RediQ wrote:Yay~

:D

HyperlinkError wrote:crazy how long you've kept this up. four years and 100 pages later and there's still an update. much props man, a real inspiration

Thanks so much! ♥♥
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby Halcyon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:19 pm

MasterGryph wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
MasterGryph wrote:Well, I redownloaded the game, did a quick tour around the accessible areas, and rediscovered some of what made the game fun in the first place. Though, I haven't made much further progress yet.

For a quick recap of Nee's development so far, chapter 1 Nee is mainly motivated by her desire to be an adventurer, with the pred scenes being snap opportunism. We see pieces of her history in chapter 3, but also more active malice. By chapter 4, the pred scenes involve a lot more active premeditation and betrayal.
Depending on where in the castle you go first, one of the reasons Nee wants to get the the acting leader's friendship is explicitly so she'll have the opportunity to eat the princess... At which point, I also have to ask why only the princess? If her motives are so treacherous, why not fill up on easier targets like the young prince too?

Lily is a bit of a cipher right now, For the first two chapters, I assumed she was secretly responsible for all the reformation going on, though her absence in chapter 3 contradicts that. With all the torture she went through in the Drake cave and afterwards, I expected her to snap and go "No, I got this evidence, I decide what happens to it. You get a refresher course on recognizing where blame is being assigned, young lady."
Guess I'll have to settle for visualizing a certain pink-haired girl having rushed through her Nymph phase quickly (having done little real wrong) and taking the opportunity to punish Nee for a while in the future. Real emotions like that make it easy to hold onto a grudge.
After a good part of Chapter 3's tone involved Nee loosening up outside of her supervision and keeping the full extent of her actions secret afterwards, it's a bit weird having Lily just give up after they're back together.

Anyway, I'll catch up eventually. Good luck on the future projects. Though, speaking of scheming, I have an idea for a type of vore scene if the protagonist has reformation powers that aren't common. Say something like the Chef scene happens where the protagonist is caught off guard with a cheap shot. This could unlock a followup scene where she gets revenge using the gained knowledge of the opponent's movements - and the opponent's surprise to see them alive again.

Edit: Reached the end of chapter 4. I see what people meant by the plot picking up. The question of where a certain party member went seems to be deliberately left hanging. (Unless he's still hanging out in the dungeon.)

Thanks so much for your thoughtful playthrough and review of the first part of the game! I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this, but did you ever get any further? Whether or not you did, I would love to discuss the game and your thoughts on it in more detail! :D

Ah, thanks. I did make it a bit further than that - through the war sequence and cutscenes afterward. That was a fun bit. It's been a long time since I last picked up the game, though. Was there anything in particular you wanted to discuss?

The secret of Lily's identity was something I'd suspected from the start, and her frustration with a certain ruler was really well-done. Though, that was separate from her association with Nee, so my earlier complaints still stand despite the distance.

The Heroes were really built up well, though the details are a bit muddled now. Playing as them was really effective, as Nee was not at their level, but also a real contributor to the fight. It made me interested in where their plot goes...

Nee is developing, and showing that she can fill in for a conventional hero. But, her role in the story and side material seem to be becoming more heavily walled off from each other. It feels like it should only be a matter of time before they conflict directly.

Come to think of it, I was in the middle of revisiting old areas to see what changed when I put it on hold again. It felt like it was getting harder to find the side material...

Thanks so much again for your comments! I really enjoy seeing your playthrough and listening to your reactions to stuff. If you're having trouble finding the side content, the fortune teller can direct you to anything worth seeing.

If you do get back to it and get to pick up some more, I'd love to see what your thoughts are on the rest of the game and the continued character development. Thanks again! ♥
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ IMPORTANT BUGFIX 7 Sept 2018!!

Postby Halcyon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:21 pm

HI EVERYONE!!

So, I know I said that the game was done for good, but I had to release another emergency update. This one will be the last update, unless something comes up again that requires another emergency update. Right now, though, I don't see it happening.

If you have any version below 1.1.3, please download the latest version and update to fix important bugs. I promise it won't break any saves!

Thanks again for playing as always, and I hope you continue to enjoy Nyan Adventures!
Halcyon
???

Postby EclipsedEmber322 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:11 pm

can anyone tell or hint me to what the fortune teller Nabath is talking about when she says
;i see...a fiery pit. No...an arena. You're competing, and... there are others, but only the supreme champion will win the prize..." ? so i went to hell arena and fairy arena both and there was no star piece earned note i did collect all mushrooms and exit and lasted in hell for the longest money time so can someone please tell me or direct me to where or what i am supposed to do?
EclipsedEmber322
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:50 pm

EclipsedEmber322 wrote:can anyone tell or hint me to what the fortune teller Nabath is talking about when she says
;i see...a fiery pit. No...an arena. You're competing, and... there are others, but only the supreme champion will win the prize..." ? so i went to hell arena and fairy arena both and there was no star piece earned note i did collect all mushrooms and exit and lasted in hell for the longest money time so can someone please tell me or direct me to where or what i am supposed to do?

You're close. Rather than going for the largest prize in the Hell Arena, you've got to go for the world record challenge, or whatever it's called.
Halcyon
???

Postby EclipsedEmber322 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Halcyon wrote:
EclipsedEmber322 wrote:can anyone tell or hint me to what the fortune teller Nabath is talking about when she says

You're close. Rather than going for the largest prize in the Hell Arena, you've got to go for the world record challenge, or whatever it's called.

Oh! Awesome thanks for that it was like the last thing i needed to figure out in the game for the
star pieces lol
EclipsedEmber322
New to the forum

Postby Geemer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:50 pm

Alright, I spent another 14 hours to beat the game 100%, and I've found a tiny error. The speech in heaven about the number of Vore scenes says that there are 101, and not the 103 that there are after adding Umi and the Dragon Princess.
Geemer
New to the forum

Postby Gibet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Geemer wrote:Hey, I've beaten the game 100% but the game glitched out on me and it basically slowed my computer down and made my keyboard stop working, so I had to delete it, can I get PMed a replacement?

This is very late, but it's worth warning you that there's probably something more serious plaguing your computer than a buggy game if you're experiencing those symptoms 8O
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby VVVx » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:20 am

Can someone PM me a hint on finding the Harpy Queen's Daughter?

EDIT: Figured it out. If anyone needs answers PM me so I don't post any spoilers on the thread.
VVVx
Participator

Postby TheAngryKriegsman » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey can anyone help me out with the star piece of "a single sanctuary in a hellish wasteland." I assume it refers to the nymph sanctuary but when i talk to either of the named nymphs they give me nothing of use that i can find. I am stuck, send help please and thanks :)
TheAngryKriegsman
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Since I've seen people do it, is it at all possible to compress the game so the runtime package isn't needed? Orrrr is it something else that's done to the game to make that possible?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game