[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby ladre » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 pm

i know that

just gave an idea
ladre
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:05 am

Uhm... So how can I do the vore attacks for Jigglypuff(And if they have any I don't know about, I'm still watching your vids.)? The guide note thing in their folder is for their NON vore moves.

Can I go into the whole holding them kinda vore from the inhale move?

Also I noticed when I pit 2 AI against each other, they did this charge move where they charged their power... how do I do that(maybe that would be in the non vore readme)? OH! I figured it out! hold b+c!

Sorry if my questions are annoying.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:41 am

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... So how can I do the vore attacks for Jigglypuff(And if they have any I don't know about, I'm still watching your vids.)? The guide note thing in their folder is for their NON vore moves.

Also I noticed when I pit 2 AI against each other, they did this charge move where they charged their power... how do I do that(maybe that would be in the non vore readme)? OH! I figured it out! hold b+c!

Jigglypuff's belly hold is QCB a+b, quite similar to...ahem, a certain other edit. And like that edit, you can expend 1000 power during the belly hold to extend the timer and transition to sitting and anal hold phases.

His Inhale is also QCF c. Unfortunately it doesn't have a belly hold, swallowing them just gives a quick fulltour (and if they have something he can copy, his special Mimic move kicks in).
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:28 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... So how can I do the vore attacks for Jigglypuff(And if they have any I don't know about, I'm still watching your vids.)? The guide note thing in their folder is for their NON vore moves.

Jigglypuff's belly hold is QCB a+b, quite similar to...ahem, a certain other edit. And like that edit, you can expend 1000 power during the belly hold to extend the timer and transition to sitting and anal hold phases.

His Inhale is also QCF c. Unfortunately it doesn't have a belly hold, swallowing them just gives a quick fulltour (and if they have something he can copy, his special Mimic move kicks in).

Other edit? I'm really curious now.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Other edit? I'm really curious now.

Mmm...that "other edit" I took inspiration from to do the puff...isn't exactly one that I like.
Mostly due to personal reasons, but hey.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:34 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Other edit? I'm really curious now.

Mmm...that "other edit" I took inspiration from to do the puff...isn't exactly one that I like.
Mostly due to personal reasons, but hey.

Interesting...
Turbotowns
???

Postby ShuTikal » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:31 am

blep >-< i have been fighting myself on this for like ever since i first saw your jigglypuff and rotom videos but i didnt want to bother you about private characters and stuff >-< but...i was wondering if i might possibly be able to try one or both of them? (more interested in jigglypuff if i could only try one of them) i would understand if the answer was a no but if you did trust me enough with the character/characters i promise you on my life i would never ever upload it anywhere >3<! i would hate it if anything i made was uploaded by someone else too (i would never edit the character in any way either...not that i know how to anyway xD)
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Hmmm...I mean, I'll talk to ya about it in PMs if you'd like. See what we can sort out from there.
If you wanna share screenies or vids of him you can, but yeah, make sure you keep the file/download link a secret.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShuTikal » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:31 pm

oh of course! i wont share the file/link with anyone ^^
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Postby metalman777 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Would it be too much to ask for a link to them, too? I don't upload anything anymore, but even if i did, I wouldn't upload them against your wishes.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Oh boy, this thread's getting a lot more active, now that people are askin' and all.
I'll get to you eventually. It's getting a bit late over here, so I might just clock out for now and think about it later.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lazulite_sword » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am

So where does the line start? :P

jk, don't want to start applying pressure when it's not wanted if you don't want to indulge in a dm link. out of curiosity, do you have any other projects on the backburner?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:17 am

To be perfectly honest I'd probably be interested in messing around with Rotom at this stage.

Also yeah, if you have anything upcoming, please do share.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:44 am

Hmm...well, I am working on a certain Dilly at the moment (if the profile icon wasn't that much of a hint), but I feel it might be a while before he gets released.
I'm also working on the Season Finale this week, thought I'd go on hiatus since I'm taking a vacation to Florida starting next week and all.
As for DM links, well...I'll see what I can do.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Roan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 am

Always have been a huge fan of Mugen but I tend to immensely favor playing over watching (and to some degree balanced gameplay : P). Watching only makes me wish I could play with the character even more haha.

That said, your edits look (at least to me) really well animated, dem frames, and I see both digestion and endo, which is great. The characters look amazingly animated as well, just noticed you made these characters as well right? Might explain why the edit looks like if it were a natural part of it moves, have seen edits that look a bit weird and out of place sprite wise.

I'd ask for links but Imma wait until ya feel comfortable releasing them to the public, if ya ever do. Can only hope. Don't wanna be part of the suspect list if one of the private ones ever gets leaked somehow (I read the comments on the Kirby on MugenArchive : /, unfortunate). Having a low post count would make it worse, haha.

Wish ya the best of luck.
Roan
New to the forum

Postby SkwovetOps » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 am

Just recently watched the series finale to your MUGEN series and honestly I'm genuinely impressed at the work you put into it, especially with all the dialogue and extra art you put in during the conversations. I'm looking forward to seeing that series continue in the future =). As for the edits I hope you'll eventually release those publicly as I'd greatly look forward to playing with them at some point.

Also as an aside I believe I've said this on YouTube before but you should probably upload your thumbnails you did onto your galleries with a Youtube Link to the video in the description as you can use that to also promote the videos and provide a higher resolution image of your thumbnails for people to see, since it's clear you put some good work into those and Youtube's thumbnail size doesn't do them justice.

regardless I'm looking forward to your future content when you return, enjoy your break.
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 pm

randomaccount wrote:Just recently watched the series finale to your MUGEN series and honestly I'm genuinely impressed at the work you put into it, especially with all the dialogue and extra art you put in during the conversations. I'm looking forward to seeing that series continue in the future =). As for the edits I hope you'll eventually release those publicly as I'd greatly look forward to playing with them at some point.

Also as an aside I believe I've said this on YouTube before but you should probably upload your thumbnails you did onto your galleries with a Youtube Link to the video in the description as you can use that to also promote the videos and provide a higher resolution image of your thumbnails for people to see, since it's clear you put some good work into those and Youtube's thumbnail size doesn't do them justice.

regardless I'm looking forward to your future content when you return, enjoy your break.

This! I was blown away from the quality of the finale, and the whole series in general, creating a world and plot is something none of the other mugen vore characters makers have done yet(that we've seen). I love the characters and the humor! And the thumbnails are quite sexy as well! Like Serpent Slurping, LOVELY!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Ahhh, yes, of course! Now all I need to do is just think of what to do for next season...I'm thinking that both the season premiere and finale, as well as reveals of new predators, will have the same kinda visual novel-esque story. Meanwhile, non-important vids will probably just follow the same format as before.
Thing is, if I were to take this route, I'm probably gonna need some help getting the portraits together and all...
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Ok, I just follow you recently and i really like your mugen video and the stories, really cool indeed.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:10 am

I especially liked how Mario actually lives. It would be bad if he died, you know?
Mainly because I'm really into French Bread fighting games, I was impressed by the cutscenes you made. Really awesome!
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game