Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Not sure where else to post this since it's kind of a meme but it's not really from a video game either: https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1413625-bowsette
Kitsouille
???

Vore in media list

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:54 pm

You know, I can’t help but feel vore is has an untapped demographic of people ‘hungry’ (no pun intended) for high quality movies and TV shows. I say this because ‘Jim Fucking Sterling Son’ already made a big statement regarding the same problem the ‘AAA’ game industry has had for the past decade or so. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jFBJZAT_1U
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby klonoa723 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:21 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:You know, I can’t help but feel vore is has an untapped demographic of people ‘hungry’ (no pun intended) for high quality movies and TV shows. I say this because ‘Jim Fucking Sterling Son’ already made a big statement regarding the same problem the ‘AAA’ game industry has had for the past decade or so. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jFBJZAT_1U

Well, we got the dragon pilot anime now, if that wasn't made by a voraephile, then I dunno what.
Who knows, maybe in the future we'll have more
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 am

I just curious about this scene more importantly what was from but.

Just wondering if this was just somebody having fun with subs, or this actually plays out like this in what ever movie or tv series or what not this came out from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY4HmGwFlc
brainstorm
???

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:26 am

Sadly movie has no vore in it, this a clip from South Korean melodramatic thriller called "The Housemaid" from 2010. some tuck the clip and his own subtitles
how woman was really pregnant in the movie

wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Housemaid_(2010_film)

This did give a great idea do some fan of the clip
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 am

Rockyvorefan wrote:Sadly movie has no vore in it, this a clip from South Korean melodramatic thriller called "The Housemaid" from 2010. some tuck the clip and his own subtitles
how woman was really pregnant in the movie

wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Housemaid_(2010_film)

This did give a great idea do some fan of the clip

Thanks, I suspected it was fan edit but just wanted be sure.
brainstorm
???

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:10 am

huh you know seeing that reminded me of this one time in my early days of vore i found a clip on youtube from i think a japanese movie about this girl who pretty much ate a guy she loved*Hard vore* and then later on when the cops have her and such we see her with a big bulging belly.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:22 am

Gabriel0813 wrote:huh you know seeing that reminded me of this one time in my early days of vore i found a clip on youtube from i think a japanese movie about this girl who pretty much ate a guy she loved*Hard vore* and then later on when the cops have her and such we see her with a big bulging belly.

Does anyone know what this is? Name of the movie?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:30 am

Gabriel0813 wrote:huh you know seeing that reminded me of this one time in my early days of vore i found a clip on youtube from i think a japanese movie about this girl who pretty much ate a guy she loved*Hard vore* and then later on when the cops have her and such we see her with a big bulging belly.

This could be Kazuo Umezu's horror theather "Diet".
Kitsouille
???

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:55 am

Kitsouille wrote:

This could be Kazuo Umezu's horror theather "Diet".

yeah that where it from
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:11 pm

So their is this movie called "The Neon Demo" in they this two girls Gigi and Sarah who's description says "They are cannibals who eat other models to be beautiful."
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franckthehuman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 am

Has anyone got their hands on "Diet" ? I searched it without success.
Franckthehuman
New to the forum

Postby bigboy1992 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 pm

bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigboy1992 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:15 pm

bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderl0st » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:56 am

not sure if this has been posted here yet, but the movie Hisss, by indian studio Shemaroo. About a snake/human shapeshifter, early on she swallows an egg whole, with good shots of it going down her throat. About 24 minutes in, two dudes try to rape her, she turns into a giant snake and bites one, throws him across the room, bites the other one multiple times, graphically killing him, then swallows the first one whole (doesn't take very long, maybe 5 seconds). About a minute later there's a very nice aftervore scene of her halfway between human and snake, with a large stomach.
Wanderl0st
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:30 am

They no vore in ep other some object eating with crystals, however i assume that given the creature in question learns, and evolves and gets stronger by eating and absorbing things, that said though no vore in this ep i imagine they will be in future ones.

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken ep 1 guy gets reincarnated as slime eats alot different things herbs, rocks what not able make stuff with it from his body after absorbs it.

He seems attain humanoid form later, by epilogue but i imagine he absorb or consume other things in future eps besides what does in this one, jsut maybe something somebody all keep eye on.

http://ww2.chia-anime.tv/tensei-shitara ... sh-subbed/
brainstorm
???

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:52 am

Wanderl0st wrote:not sure if this has been posted here yet, but the movie Hisss, by indian studio Shemaroo. About a snake/human shapeshifter, early on she swallows an egg whole, with good shots of it going down her throat. About 24 minutes in, two dudes try to rape her, she turns into a giant snake and bites one, throws him across the room, bites the other one multiple times, graphically killing him, then swallows the first one whole (doesn't take very long, maybe 5 seconds). About a minute later there's a very nice aftervore scene of her halfway between human and snake, with a large stomach.

Been mentioned a few hundred times :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:51 am

Yin/Yang wrote:
Wanderl0st wrote:not sure if this has been posted here yet, but the movie Hisss, by indian studio Shemaroo. About a snake/human shapeshifter, early on she swallows an egg whole, with good shots of it going down her throat. About 24 minutes in, two dudes try to rape her, she turns into a giant snake and bites one, throws him across the room, bites the other one multiple times, graphically killing him, then swallows the first one whole (doesn't take very long, maybe 5 seconds). About a minute later there's a very nice aftervore scene of her halfway between human and snake, with a large stomach.

Been mentioned a few hundred times :D

Rule of thumb, if it's been out for more then 5 yrs, it's guaranteed to have been posted on here. :)
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thelazyknight » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Cover for Arcade magazine issue 2. Not sure where I would look for the full thing, but I bet this cover is the only vore in the book.

arcadeserigraph_lg.jpg
Embrace the power of the moth.
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Philosoraptor » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:49 pm

I guess the one doing the eating is an anthro gator or croc based on the other one in the water with ball cap and sunglasses. It would be interesting to see the story that inspired the cover.... though oftentimes the cover art of a comic has little to do with the actual story.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion