Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Legspert9 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:33 pm

remorselessyoshi wrote:Terribly sorry it's probably just me being blind, however I keep seeing tell of tutorials and I cannot for the life of me find anything of the sort. I checked the github, but is there something I am missing? What tutorials exist? This mod seems great, and I would love to use it but there are a couple things I'd like to know how to do before I use it (setup the belly inflation for new character bodies, make sure it actually works etc.) that I would imagine there to be tutorials on. Again, sorry if I am missing something obvious. https://github.com/Vicyntae/SCV/search? ... q=tutorial
With Love,
Yoshi~<3

I’m sure you gave up, but in case you still need an answer you can find it on the SCL Discord (found on the SCL page, not here). You can usually get help within a few minutes to an hour if someone is online, which is much more common than here.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:54 am

Any fixes coming soon, its just that I would really love to play this mod and as I commented laat post. There is a bug that prevent scl/scv to detect my character.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:44 pm

i've been out of the loop too long to assist. you'll probably have better luck goign on the discord and posting your reports there. vicy is an elusive being, but less elusive there
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iasiney » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 pm

iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:54 am

Could we maybe get a few screenshots on the OP for previews of what it looks like when you manage to eat someone?
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby sickmemes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Are you still working on this? It'd be a shame if it died, it's got some real potential.
sickmemes
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:06 am

don't worry, vicy just goes on hiatuses from keeping up with the audience every now and then

near as i can tell, vicy's currently building a framework called scx for scv and scl and any other mods like this to work off of. last update on the github was on the 6th but hey, that's just how hiatuses are
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mehanik » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:20 pm

I dont get it. How to struggle?
mehanik
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:34 am

it doesn't work for me, I can't eat anyone or anything. I go to the will-o-wisp I click on it and it give me the popup message but does nothing. I use the console commands and give me the Spells and they still don't work I use debug mode and God mode and it still doesn't work. And before you tell me that I need the perks they don't work. I have all the perks using the debug mode but it doesn't work.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiyoa » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm

So finally got around to giving this a try; with some more love this seems like it'll probably surpass Devourment. The way it's structured seems more sensible and flexible if nothing else, and I definitely appreciate the swallowing animations, even if they are still very very rough. Rough, however, applies as a general description and while I didn't have any real functional problems it still lacks a lot of Devourments relative polish.

The only particular thing that stood out as being busted was that for some reason the equipable bellies wouldn't appear, and though the ninode scaling worked, it did not look very good, especially when I got stuffed inside a bandit for a bit; and thinking on it her belly didn't scale back down when I squirmed loose.

For a barebones vore experience in Skyrim this definitely works, though I'm definitely looking forward to sound. It makes such a difference. I'm not really sure what triggers the enemy to try and eat you, though. Most of the time it seemed like I could only get them to try by using the force oral vore ability, even after I turned their capacity up enough so that they could actually swallow my character, but at least once they tried repeatedly and just failed every time.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:01 pm

if you keep an eye vicy's github you'll get to see what vicy's currently working on (and download the "nightly", more functional versions if you haven't already). vicy hasn't abandoned us
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Prancer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:32 pm

When I feed myself to npc's, I always get the usual death screen and ragdoll (The sound, no body is visible) instead of digest and get defacated. Any fixes?
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby ctc7 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Thinking of downloading this mod, but I've been Devourment for awhile and I don't have any complaints about it.
Can anyone explain to me on what's special about SCV in a couple of points?
Like a list or something like that.
ctc7
New to the forum

Postby ConnTheElite » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Thinking of downloading this mod, but I've been Devourment for awhile and I don't have any complaints about it.
Can anyone explain to me on what's special about SCV in a couple of points?
Like a list or something like that.

SCV is a skyrim vore mod with more options than devourment. When it is finished, it will include several different types of vore. (It has oral vore and anal vore right now.)

-Supports male and female preds

-You can eat pretty much anything (food, junk items, weapons, NPCs, animals, dragons, ect.) As long as you have the stomach capacity and skills for it.

-You gain vore experience from digesting stuff and your stomach capacity increases when your stomach is filled past is base capacity. At first you will only be able to eat small items and creatures such as rabbits and foxes.

-NPCs and followers can also be preds (but it's still a work in progress based on my experience.)

-You gain prey experience by being eaten and forcing your predator to spit you up. This allows you to get skills that make you harder to eat and keep down.

-Your stomach fullness affects your stats. Eating too much can slow you down. Having digesting prey makes you regenerate faster.

-You can store items in your stomach and colon

-Digestion takes place slowly over time. You can affect how quick you digest things in the settings. Waiting or sleeping also speeds up the digestion progress.

-If you can get the inflation working, the bellies can get huge. Like many times the size of your character. You can set how large the bellies get in the settings.

-The only limit to how much and what you can eat only depends on your stomach capacity and skills. Got the proper skills and enough stomach capacity? Have a dragon and 10 bandits in your stomach at the same time. You can use debug mode to make yourself and overpowered predator right away if you want to try that.

-New spells that cause NPCs to go into a vore frenzy

I think that about sums it up. Just keep in mind that this mod is still a work in progress and will be for a long time. It also takes quite a bit of patience and work to get it in working order. If you're only interested in female humans eating other humans, then stick with devourment for now. I personally love this mod because it allows for so much more variety than devourment did. :D
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinTan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:55 pm

In nexus this modmissing SCL.esp what need to do?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kaytavo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm

TinTan wrote:In nexus this modmissing SCL.esp what need to do?

did you try downloading and installing the requirements?
Requirements:
Skyrim Capacity Limited 0.4 and all its requirements:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75072-skyrim-capacity-limited/
Kaytavo
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:05 pm

the thought of animations had me frantically trying to install it 2 days ago.

I believe i had too many mods installed and there was possibly alot of clashes between files. things would stop working.
[sexlab came up alot while i was trying to install it.]
I got so excited messing with debug force random vore when i cast it on an npc and saw them walking towards an npc then.....nothing. aw.
even after forcing max skills with that useful spell.

so a fresh clean install of skyrim because im determined to get this working.
filled with.....something dark to get this working :silly:
plus the ability to devour other things besides just normal npcs seems exciting. i'd like to thank fallout 4 vore for that.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby sickmemes » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Prancer wrote:When I feed myself to npc's, I always get the usual death screen and ragdoll (The sound, no body is visible) instead of digest and get defacated. Any fixes?

Yeah, on older versions there was the gradual digestion thing. Now you just die.

Also, my characters' belly size stopped going down after a while. Now it's giant, but apparently empty.
sickmemes
New to the forum

Postby Kikrei » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:58 pm

stupid question but.... how i eat the enemies?
Kikrei
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Kikrei wrote:stupid question but.... how i eat the enemies?

You use your power in your spell selection. If you dont have it then go to the mod menu and make you a predator.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game