Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 10/2/18

Postby lypo » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:06 am

This new update is awesome. Love Alex best new girl in the game. Thanks for the android version it makes it so much easier to play on my tablet. Can't wait to see where the story is going. I really like Melissa I'm hoping she isn't evil. Well, no more evil than normal anyway.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:20 pm

How do you beat the girl in the nurse's office? i've been trying for hours.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby DB1224 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Soap
Tackle
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 pm

DB1224 wrote:Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Soap
Tackle

literally been stuck for hours on this because I didn't tackle while holding an item :/
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby DB1224 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm

jacobgr05 wrote:
DB1224 wrote:Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Throw item
Grab item
Soap
Tackle

literally been stuck for hours on this because I didn't tackle while holding an item :/

I apologize for making this so bizarre of an encounter.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby TheAssassinGuy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am

This update was really good! I really enjoyed it.

Like others I hope there will be a willing CV scene with Alex in the future. I would also suggest to put in a cum stained toilet as a visualisation of what she has done to you.
TheAssassinGuy
New to the forum

Postby Baz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:59 am

Any chance CV in the game turns it into an 'Oh hell no" for me, due to RL trauma reasons. I get nasty flashbacks...
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:36 pm

TheAssassinGuy wrote:This update was really good! I really enjoyed it.

Like others I hope there will be a willing CV scene with Alex in the future. I would also suggest to put in a cum stained toilet as a visualisation of what she has done to you.

There is already a willing cv, but I can't explain on my own how to get it
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Ah, does anyone know which you need to integrate in in order to encounter the Soccer Mom? I'm assuming Ryan means "failing to integrate in the right spot" when you're integrating in certain spots in search of Belinda (which I was able to find, 'tis a really nice update btw, Ryan), but someone please correct me on that if I'm wrong?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Baz wrote:Any chance CV in the game turns it into an 'Oh hell no" for me, due to RL trauma reasons. I get nasty flashbacks...

The herm is completely avoidable. She only encounters in the bathroom and you're given an opportunity to avoid her. If you'd like to still experience her story there is also a way to avoid her taking advantage of you and I can reveal the method through PMs so as not to spoil for anyone who wants to feel their way through it.

I completely realize herms are a departure from the norm in this project, but theres an interesting story to tell so I've told it.

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Ah, does anyone know which you need to integrate in in order to encounter the Soccer Mom? I'm assuming Ryan means "failing to integrate in the right spot" when you're integrating in certain spots in search of Belinda (which I was able to find, 'tis a really nice update btw, Ryan), but someone please correct me on that if I'm wrong?

The female you encounter is based on your popularity with students or faculty. Whichever is less you'll encounter. So become less popular with faculty. There is a character that can provide this service for you now hint hint.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Ah, does anyone know which you need to integrate in in order to encounter the Soccer Mom? I'm assuming Ryan means "failing to integrate in the right spot" when you're integrating in certain spots in search of Belinda (which I was able to find, 'tis a really nice update btw, Ryan), but someone please correct me on that if I'm wrong?

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
The female you encounter is based on your popularity with students or faculty. Whichever is less you'll encounter. So become less popular with faculty. There is a character that can provide this service for you now hint hint.[/quote]

Ahhh, okay, I understand now, integrate in the spot where Usef, for the lack of a better term and to avoid spoilers, "does stuff". I was just confused when you said that you had to FAIL to integrate in the right spot in your post where you say how to encounter each girl. Again though, I understand now, and luckily, I have a save slot before Usef "does stuff". Thanks, Ryan, and keep up the good work with the game! I wasn't really expecting the end of the update to hint towards what it did.

Edit: I'm still such a noob when it comes to adjusting quotes, so I had to physically type in that you said that 2nd quote, Ryan ;u;
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Where do you find the soccer mom?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:17 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:I wasn't really expecting the end of the update to hint towards what it did.

Awesome. It's what I've been aiming for. Keeping something in the background and suddenly propelling it right into the thick of things has been a favorite plot device of mine. Like it's there in your mind but you never thought it actually mattered in a significant way. Them bam WTF holy crap this character was integral?!

It's been years in the making to pull that...

DjConnorJ wrote:Where do you find the soccer mom?

Almost anywhere in the game after a certain point in the main quest. You just have to have less faculty respect than student respect. Which isn't hard since at the time of this certain plot point those respect points are heavily impacted. To say more would spoil things.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Would it be possible to pm me with more details about the certain point in the game because i have no idea where i am with the quest
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Can you possibly make a Linux version?
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:06 pm

ForTheGloryOfEcchi wrote:Can you possibly make a Linux version?

The renpy compiler seems to indicate that the PC version should work on linux as well. I'm guessing a C++ distro that works cross platform?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Seifens » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:38 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
ForTheGloryOfEcchi wrote:Can you possibly make a Linux version?

The renpy compiler seems to indicate that the PC version should work on linux as well. I'm guessing a C++ distro that works cross platform?

The engine seems to export the linux binaries alongside the windows binaries. RyanshowVVNReborn.sh in the main game directory is the linux entry point, and in the lib directory are binaries for linux systems. Everything else is compiled python bytecode, which must be binary compatible between windows and linux. Probably the with sounds and images and everything the extra platform binaries are a relatively tiny addition so it's easier to include them both instead of trying to make people worry about which version of your game to download.

I'm not sure how Mac fits into this, but since it's all based on unix/intel now, maybe the linux version will just work there, too.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raptor1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Can someone tell me how you encounter Dana?
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:59 pm

@Ryanshow, if I may make a suggestion for a potential character in the school, perhaps something along the lines of a cafeteria lady? Like, she decides that Cody would be "the perfect meal" for her when she's on her break (or a lunch special for a lucky student/teacher) and "prepares him" before eating him/serving him. (Like, glossing him, covering him in a vanilla extract, etc.) And for a lust attack, maybe a handjob while she's wearing an oven mitt (or a handjob through an oven mitt with the oven mitt itself covering his boner) or something like that.

(I have weird ideas for stuff like this, but hey, I feel like it could fit somehow.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game