Pred getting sexier after digesting her prey.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred getting sexier after digesting her prey.

Postby fire1212 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Example:

Share your knowledge and lets fill this thread with more vore with such content! \o/
fire1212
New to the forum

Re: Pred getting sexier after digesting her prey.

Postby linthia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 am

That's what happens in almost every content with weight gain / breast,boob,butt expansion if you're looking for more, sometimes it's just general weight gain, only fattening everywhere, or eventually just some fat on the belly
linthia
Participator

Postby fire1212 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:55 am

Not all is focused to this kind of results so i thought it will be nice to open this thread.

i know some more works with such content but i am sure dont know them all,let's expend this thread. \o/

by the way,if you think this kind of thread will get more replies on other section of the forums let me know. :?
fire1212
New to the forum

Postby SalemXIII » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 am

The idea of a pred being enhanced by their prey is by far one of my favourite aspect of vore! Whether it's simply boosting what they've already got, or even absorbing specific traits and abilities! It's a meal serving it's ultimate purpose and living on as a part of something greater! Sometimes it's labeled as "Absorption/Assimilation" and "Aspect/Attribute/Trait Theft/Absorption/Assimilation" and feels kind of like a kind of trophy taking at it's highest. You have my loyalty and admiration for starting this thread! :-D :gulp: :D
SalemXIII
New to the forum

Location: Drifting through the endless aethers of the internet and my mind...

Postby Afogutu » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:37 am

Not to toot my own horn, but that's essentially the idea of my vore story, "Putting it to better use"
Afogutu
Been posting for a bit

Postby fire1212 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm

SalemXIII wrote:The idea of a pred being enhanced by their prey is by far one of my favourite aspect of vore! Whether it's simply boosting what they've already got, or even absorbing specific traits and abilities! It's a meal serving it's ultimate purpose and living on as a part of something greater! Sometimes it's labeled as "Absorption/Assimilation" and "Aspect/Attribute/Trait Theft/Absorption/Assimilation" and feels kind of like a kind of trophy taking at it's highest. You have my loyalty and admiration for starting this thread! :-D :gulp: :D

exactly what i was trying to describe. \o/
fire1212
New to the forum

Return to Softvore