(CLOSED) Giantess Roleplayer seeking literate prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(CLOSED) Giantess Roleplayer seeking literate prey

Postby Exme » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:32 am

AD closed until further notice

Hello fellow roleplayers!

As the title of my post suggests, I am seeking someone to RP a giantess story with. The story can involve vore but also other macrophilia kinks as well, avoiding the gross ones.
Having revealed the obvious reasons for me coming to this forum, allow me to share some more details that I'd be grateful if you could read also.

About my humble self:

I consider imagination to be one of the nature's greatest gift it could bestow upon me (Actually I should be grateful to my parents, right?). Whilst I considered professional writing career before, my busy life won't simply allow it nowadays but I sure can RP. I've been doing it a lot actually, online and with friends, on pen and paper. English is not my mother language so roleplaying actually allows me to practice it as well. I like combining having fun with honing my linguistic skills. I also do have this kink (otherwise I wouldn't be here) so why not introduce it to RP as well.

If you wish to RP with me as well, you must understand that I value my privacy the most, so please refrain from nosy OOC questions, video sessions or pictures. I am in a relationship and I am happy with my life as it is, RP is only a free-time entertainment for me. Because of this, I'd prefer to use Ekas private messages to communicate. Please also respect that I may not have too much time to respond sometimes and I may get delayed. If I am to pause the RP however, you will be notified beforehand. However this is unlikely to happen as I always want to finish my stories after starting them.

Enough of formalities, let us move on to the RP itself.

Who I am looking For:

A creative, literate and down to earth person who can find a healthy balance between RP and more important real stuff and who'll happly write a nice, cohesive and kinky story with me using PM's.

Settings I like

Always fantasy and only fantasy. As the name of the genre suggests, it allows one's imagination to go wild and explore worlds of giant man-eating creatures without having to worry about mundane realism of modern life or technobabble of science fiction.

Kinks:

Let's just name it: Macrophilia with vore elements, plain and simple. I accept most of the stuff it involves apart from bathroom activities if you know what I mean (I'm sure you do). As for the vore, I'd like to keep it realistic, ending of prey's demise. I do not like shrinking themes and prefer natural size differences, mainly, giants and humans. (200 feet tall the default preferred size of my character). If you wish to know more, I am more than happy to respond to your PM.

Thank you for spending your time reading all this and if you are interested, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Cheers!
Exme
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!