Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 2nd Octo

Postby CristopherOS » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Ok, I give up. I did all the pink girl events, I let elise swallow Mysta but still not able to trigger the event I want

I tried everything, I read the whole topic looking for tips, but I simply can't trigger it the second vore of Elise.

https://youtu.be/6_YhO39F0bM

Can somebody please upload the save file?
CristopherOS
New to the forum

Postby nnnddt » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 am

mysta, Hello,

I was thinking about a little things, the nun we eat at the tower, does she have a regenerator ? Because it would be strange if a "soldier" don't have one at least. If we consider she has 0 left, if we give time to her to digest the elf girl, will she be to one ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Prodi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:51 am

mysta wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:
jacobgr05 wrote:do we have to make a new save? my old one's aren't working

Same here :(

I forgot about this, it's a new save location with this RPGmaker version for some reason. Just move your save folder to the root of the drive you have the game on (C:\saves etc.). (or make a new save and transfer your old one's to where that's located.)

Mysta

Oh, yikes! RPG Maker is such a pain sometimes. This is definitely a bug. I looked around a bit and it seems the new version of RPG Maker doesn't get along with mysta's old project files. That said, fixing the savegame location is easy. In fact, for anyone who's bothered by having the savegames on their drive root, you can fix it yourself in a few simple steps:
1. Open any text editor you like. Notepad will do just fine. From the menu, select File->Open.
2. Make sure it is showing all files (change from 'Textfiles' to 'All Files' in the bottom right corner of the window).
3. Now find the game folder. Inside is a folder called 'www' and inside that is a folder called 'js'. Inside it is a bunch of files. Open the file called 'rpg_managers.js'.
4. Now press ctrl+f on your keyboard to open the search window and search for this line:
return decodeURIComponent(path);
5. Change that line to look like this:
return decodeURIComponent('./' + path);
6. Save the file and run the game. The saves should be back in their usual location.

I hope it's understandable. English isn't my first language but I did my best to put it into simple terms...
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:46 am

Thx Prodi, its' work. (Which is your first language ? If it's french, me too ^^)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Seriado » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:48 am

Thank you Prodi, worked like a charm.
Seriado
New to the forum

Postby Prodi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:54 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Thx Prodi, its' work. (Which is your first language ? If it's french, me too ^^)

Hey, no problem! Glad my knowledge was helpful here. As for my first language, it's german.
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:36 am

Prodi wrote:Oh, yikes! RPG Maker is such a pain sometimes. This is definitely a bug. I looked around a bit and it seems the new version of RPG Maker doesn't get along with mysta's old project files. That said, fixing the savegame location is easy. In fact, for anyone who's bothered by having the savegames on their drive root, you can fix it yourself in a few simple steps:
1. Open any text editor you like. Notepad will do just fine. From the menu, select File->Open.
2. Make sure it is showing all files (change from 'Textfiles' to 'All Files' in the bottom right corner of the window).
3. Now find the game folder. Inside is a folder called 'www' and inside that is a folder called 'js'. Inside it is a bunch of files. Open the file called 'rpg_managers.js'.
4. Now press ctrl+f on your keyboard to open the search window and search for this line:
return decodeURIComponent(path);
5. Change that line to look like this:
return decodeURIComponent('./' + path);
6. Save the file and run the game. The saves should be back in their usual location.

Cheers Prodi,
I've implemented this fix onto the main game files, so hopefully it should save as normal next update. :-D

Haben Sie spass,
Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:45 pm

I can't start the game. Whenever I try to start the game some window pops up telling me that I can't access it or whatever and then Avast comes up and takes the application away into the quarantine box or whatever telling me that it had some kind of FileRepMalware or something. I tried restoring the file while making it an exception but even then the same thing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Stiff » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 am

Does there exist a list of scenes or a story progression guide? I played through the game on a previous update several months ago and don't feel like figuring everything out again.
Stiff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tira » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:42 pm

And Prodi saves the day! Well done! =^.^=
Tira
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:08 am

Stiff wrote:Does there exist a list of scenes or a story progression guide? I played through the game on a previous update several months ago and don't feel like figuring everything out again.

Not quite, I'll probably make a guide eventually (if someone doesn't piece together one themselves).
Best walkthrough like thing is the changelog on the first post, that will tell you what's new since your last play.
Otherwise the main storyline progression goes: Port Raleigh>port magic shop>city library>castle>ogrim>castle>centaur's>castle>negotiation>castle>swamp.

Hope that helps! :lol:

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nekiame » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am

Im experiencing some kind of problem. When I try to launch the game, my avast says it's a virus or something and pretty much destroys the launch Icon. Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried with Another RPGMaker game and it doesnt react to those.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Can I just point out that you use the shrinking draught on Nevi if you beat her at the top of the tower, EVEN if you don't have the draught on you?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby hamsterking5 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:27 pm

need some help. avast keeps calling the executable file a malware virus even after i add an exception to it. any ideas on how to fix?
hamsterking5
New to the forum

Postby jacksonorange13 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:27 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:Can I just point out that you use the shrinking draught on Nevi if you beat her at the top of the tower, EVEN if you don't have the draught on you?

Also if you beat her in the tower then go get eaten by the bike, Nevi still comes outside.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:45 pm

mysta wrote:
Stiff wrote:Does there exist a list of scenes or a story progression guide? I played through the game on a previous update several months ago and don't feel like figuring everything out again.

Not quite, I'll probably make a guide eventually (if someone doesn't piece together one themselves).
Best walkthrough like thing is the changelog on the first post, that will tell you what's new since your last play.
Otherwise the main storyline progression goes: Port Raleigh>port magic shop>city library>castle>ogrim>castle>centaur's>castle>negotiation>castle>swamp.

Hope that helps! :lol:

Mysta

Finally getting around to another fantastic game of yours.

I'd really appreciate a guide and maybe checklist of possible scenes/characters to go after, the changelog is good enough to a get a general idea though. Would be very useful for some of us who can't find all the hidden stuff. We wanna see all the cool stuff you put into the game we might have missed! Getting Elise's second scene seems pretty tricky, on top of random RPG maker issues.

Also wondering what the save file counters mean such as: struggle, liked, pred step1, pred step2. I assume it has to do with how far you are in the game?
Last edited by Yoshi174 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby flames55 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 am

how do you enter the tower area or where is squidgirl(im on the otherside of the swamp with the mansion)
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 am

flames55 wrote:how do you enter the tower area or where is squidgirl(im on the otherside of the swamp with the mansion)

Should just be able to go down enter the tower like any other place on the map, make sure you're on the latest update.

Also, which centaur is the "new" one you can get out of? That's not the deer girl right? Pretty sure every other centaur encounter I could find was un-escapable.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:12 pm

RediQ wrote:...Ah, also I'm getting this error when I try to initiate the shrunken scene with Elise at the guildhall:

https://i.imgur.com/FyVqkvR.png

Seems like a picture went missing or got named wrong.

Having this same issue! Im gonna check an older version,since people did seem to have it working before

EDIT: so yea you need to download the version before this one and copy over quite a few of the missing Mio files that Mysta must have accidentally deleted in his newest release.

These (thankfully easy to fix) image mistakes come up often in RPG maker games.

Snooping around in the pictures folder, there are scenes for finally defating nevi and also another Anna scene that haven't been implemented yet, unless I just can't figure em out.

I really love Elise so much, so cute, and such a good pred for mysti. I see some options are incomplete with her, eagerly awaiting more scenes with her!
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby mysta » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:
AngelofHell64 wrote:Can I just point out that you use the shrinking draught on Nevi if you beat her at the top of the tower, EVEN if you don't have the draught on you?

Also if you beat her in the tower then go get eaten by the bike, Nevi still comes outside.

Ah yes, I did actually realise that the shrinking draught paradox could be a possibility, was just hoping nobody would notice :p
As for the Bike girl, I plan to add an interaction with her for after you beat Nevi, but didn't get round to it yet.

Yoshi174 wrote:
RediQ wrote:...Ah, also I'm getting this error when I try to initiate the shrunken scene with Elise at the guildhall:
https://i.imgur.com/FyVqkvR.png
Seems like a picture went missing or got named wrong.

Having this same issue! Im gonna check an older version,since people did seem to have it working before
EDIT: so yea you need to download the version before this one and copy over quite a few of the missing Mio files that Mysta must have accidentally deleted in his newest release.
These (thankfully easy to fix) image mistakes come up often in RPG maker games.
Snooping around in the pictures folder, there are scenes for finally defating nevi and also another Anna scene that haven't been implemented yet, unless I just can't figure em out.
I really love Elise so much, so cute, and such a good pred for mysti. I see some options are incomplete with her, eagerly awaiting more scenes with her!

Ah yes. RPGmaker MV has an option to exclude unused files when exporting the game for you all. This dramatically reduces the file size you have to download.
Unfortunately, as the files in that scene had "." in their names, they weren't recognised properly, and so were excluded. ^^;
Fixed for next update.
Also, Nevi is totally beatable at the tower now. (unlikely if you don't know 'demand' though) The bonus Ana images aren't planned for use any time soon.

Hope that clears some stuff up!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game