Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:04 am

So I’m mostly done with running down this pred in pred issue for companions. There’s no bug, but I have found that if a pred becomes prey, they must finish fully digesting all of their prey before any action from the outer most pred will be taken. So, depending on how full the pred that was gulped was, it could be a hot minute before the new pred begins to start doing stomach damage and escape checks.

Also, it looks like preds within dead preds were told to wait until they finished before they get coughed up. That is definitely something that will be fixed.

I may consider having the outer pred continue like normal against the inner pred to speed things up, but we’ll see. There may be reasons why the block was put in place to begin with.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I'm having trouble figuring out how to set up Coldsteel bellies for males when there's no male coldsteel body to my knowledge. I read the OP changelog and it mentioned you'd have to make your own meshes, but that seems strange considering the changelog says males can use coldsteel meshes. what I'm asking is essentially how do I create coldsteel meshes work on male references.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Galmar is your key. He set it up so males can use the sliders. That’s why I say they’re supported, but individual users are on their own
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:35 pm

alright, as usual i figure it out right after i ask for help. it was just a matter of adding the sliders into the male reference with a coldsteel female reference and conforming bones and meshes. now I've just got to do that to all the outfits as well; anyway thanks for the help.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:40 pm

No prob! Enjoy! If you want, share some pictures once you get it all working. I’d love to see some male preds with the good bellies
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Help me Vorebeone Kenobis you are my only hope at getting a DAMN answere that isn't "It works fine for me."

Fo4 REFUSES to update to version 1.7.15, instead I'm stuck at Version 1.10.64.

I re DLed MCM because of Issues I was having, and now MCM wont work with old versions of F4SE.

And new Versions of F4SE won't work at all because my game is locked a 1.0.64

Without MCM FoV won't work properly.

I Verrified my my game files, No Update Occured.

I'm stuck in this Old Version of Fallout, and Steam is no help, Bethesda.net is no help, and Reddit is no help.

So I'm here before you, the FOV brain trust, Help me Vorebeone Kenobis, For it is you that are my only hope.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:11 pm

https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/d ... 191887126/

Try this. The suggestion was to clear download cache before verifying file integrity.

https://steamdb.info/depot/377162/manifests/

This is the manifest list for all fallout 4 exe versions. You can try to download the most recent.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ion-steam/

Follow the steam database download instructions but sub in the depot ID of the most recent.

I’m not sure if there were any major BA2 updates, since the manifest is only good for nabbing the exe
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Carreau wrote:https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/1474221865191887126/

Try this. The suggestion was to clear download cache before verifying file integrity.

https://steamdb.info/depot/377162/manifests/

This is the manifest list for all fallout 4 exe versions. You can try to download the most recent.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ion-steam/

Follow the steam database download instructions but sub in the depot ID of the most recent.

I’m not sure if there were any major BA2 updates, since the manifest is only good for nabbing the exe

Thanks for Helping, but I'm very confused as to what to do with the Second Link you sent me.

How do I download the Manifests, they just appear to be Spread Sheats, and what do I do with them once I have them Downloaded. They also seem to be significantly more recent then the Fallout updates.

As the last Update for Fallout happened on april 3rd, putting the game at 1.10.80 (I was mistaken in thinking I needed 1.7.15) but the most recent Manifest is from October 3rd?

Sorry to be such a pain.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:04 am

Depot id is listed near the top. 377162. Like four or fibe updates have happened aince April. 1.10.114 came out last week.

The instructions on the third link explain how to use the depot ID from the manifest to make steam download. I included the manifest so you wouldn’t have to go searching.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi, I have a question. Can someone post video how to build bodyslides files to have CBBE body but become thicc like in Coldsteel models? I either make up all bodies that do not get coldsteel Bellies. Or all females using coldsteel bodies.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fallout13 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Ok, i am aware that the purple texture is a broken/missing texture, gmod teach a lot about those *coffcoff*, BTW tried a couple of thing, at first i though it was the jumpsuit mod, soo i've reinstalled everything but nothing... it happen with the harness of the raiders (tried to replace with a mod, not worked). I've tried to ask 'cos the only mod that i've installed right now are the ones required by your mod and the AAF with some animations packs.

Right now i'm having a bigger problem,after trying to eat anything the camera goes off, loading kicks-in and then the character clip through the ground... doesnt happen everytime but most of the times yes
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Fallout13 wrote:Ok, i am aware that the purple texture is a broken/missing texture, gmod teach a lot about those *coffcoff*, BTW tried a couple of thing, at first i though it was the jumpsuit mod, soo i've reinstalled everything but nothing... it happen with the harness of the raiders (tried to replace with a mod, not worked). I've tried to ask 'cos the only mod that i've installed right now are the ones required by your mod and the AAF with some animations packs.

Right now i'm having a bigger problem,after trying to eat anything the camera goes off, loading kicks-in and then the character clip through the ground... doesnt happen everytime but most of the times yes

My mod has absolutely nothing to do with armor textures. Maybe you should verify that the textures actually installed.

I don't know why your character is clipping. That sounds like a completely isolated issue I've never heard of. It should only occur when the player is forcibly teleported.
Carreau
---

Postby Fallout13 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:32 pm

it happen almost only in VATS, done some tests... happened only one time with the normal combat, could be that the Animation Framework goes in conflict with your mod?
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Fuck if I know. I don't use it. Since AAF changes animations, it's a good bet that's the issue. Just to be safe, I just tested VATS with the Blitz at rank 2 and had no issues.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:32 pm

I've encountered on more than one occasion a new bug wherein a companion will (on occasion) continuously burp after eating several enemies. Reloading the save before the burp loop started casts crtl+z on the problem.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Necronius94 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:50 am

DanalSalmon wrote:I've encountered on more than one occasion a new bug wherein a companion will (on occasion) continuously burp after eating several enemies. Reloading the save before the burp loop started casts crtl+z on the problem.

I've gotten that bug too, not sure why yet. Been trying to get it to happen again, but no luck as of yet.
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:40 am

I’ll need some more specifics so I can track it down. What sound specifically is causing this? Just the burp? At what point in the process does it occur? On swallow? When a prey dies? When digestion and belly shrinking finishes? Is it isolated to happen only with companions? Do you have any sound mods installed?
Carreau
---

Postby SuperJmoney » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:16 am

Hey so pretty sure I'm retarded here but this is my first time with this mod and I cant find the transponder for bria's sidequest. Spent 3 hrs looking and no idea.
SuperJmoney
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 am

Travel to parson’s creamery, turn on the radio, ????, profit
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:15 am

hey what is this 'vev crystal'
SubZero156
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game