Friend you'd like to be swallowed by

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Friend you'd like to be swallowed by

Postby Garber09 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 am

Well, it's my first post, so i'll try to do it as well as I can.
The thing is, I have a friend (female) with which I've talked about vore, but she doesn't have the fetish. She knows I'd like to be eaten, and once I asked her if she could lick my face and show me her mouth. She did, and it was amazing. The feeling of her tongue licking me, the warmness coming out of her mouth with every breath while seeing her throat... Simply incredible. I've told her that if I were to be eaten, I'd like her to do it. She's the person with which I've been able to open my heart the most, so if I had to die in a stomach, at least I'd like to be in her stomach.

So, do you have any friend you'd like to be eaten by? Be it friendly (non fatal, I guess) or involving your death. How would you like it to be?
Garber09
New to the forum

Re: Friend you'd like to be swallowed by

Postby Eznam » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 am

Oh yeah, same situation, kinda. I have a girl friend who just looks pretty and she's nice and open minded and I asked her about vore and she tried to roleplay and it was kinda cute because she had no idea what was appealing about vore so she just sort of veered directly into scat. I explained to her the appeal of it, she got it, and that was all good after that. She got kinda upset at the idea of unbirth though, because infections. But yeah, all in all, she's pretty okay with it, though I'm not sure she'd be as open to having my body turned into her body during the real thing :D It's okay though, I'd settle for just passing through it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby delete9324b7 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 am

Oh man... I don't really like talking about it IRL, however eloquent I might be about it online. I don't think I'd like to try to persuade anyone to roleplay it with me. I had a friend once who insisted I tell her my fetish, going as far as telling me she's into wetplay, so I did. She kinda tried to comfort me over it however fake it sounded. I did suggest she could send me a mouth shot later on but she was not comfortable with it.

Another friend really liked sweets. I can't remember how we got to it in a conversation, but she told me I remind her of some dessert with a whipped cream topping because of my fluffy hair. I asked her if she just called me edible and she got visibly embarassed. That was pretty adorable :)
delete9324b7
New to the forum

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:21 am

I don't think I'd ever be able to tell a friend about my vore fetish. My pregnancy fetish, perhaps, but I think vore is rather extreme, and I would personally feel judged every time I'd talk to someone if I told them, even if they assured me it was fine.

But yeah, there are a few friends I wouldn't mind vore-related things happening with.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Garber09 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 am

I've al ready told 3 or 4 friends about it, and they find it interesting or just don't judge. They don't see me as a weirdo for liking vore, but I think I won't tell anybody el se about it, Not soon at least.

Also, it's difficult, but when you find someone special that doesn't care about it, and is willing to roleplay, it must be amazing. A girlfriend who plays with you doing vorish things is something I long for.
Garber09
New to the forum

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 am

Context, I am pretty much fully closeted voraphile, only one person has accidentally walked in on me viewing vore content, and has agreed to not spread around that knowledge. No-one else except close friends know anything more than I write "Somewhat disturbing material" on the internet. That aside...

I mean, I won't lie, when I first found out that I liked vore, I had fantasies about those around me, but these days not really anymore. I guess the reality of how vore would actually work in the real world caught up with me, and those fantasies kinda stopped. Plus these days I find the observation role much more enticing than being an active participant. If put in the right situation, maybe I'd be down to roleplay with another, but as of now that's something I'm not overly comfortable with in the end. Kudos to those that have found people who are willing to entertain their fantasies.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby JohnnyB » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Okay, 2 things here.

First off, there are definitely some beautiful people around me with assets that remind me of the stuff I've seen here,
some that I've even thought about engaging in such actions with, but the thought of fantasizing about others pervertedly without their consent always fell into the range of depravity with me, and thus the best I could do would make semi-similar looking caricatures of them for purely fictional work, which i half intend on doing eventually.

As for people I've actually talked to about it,
my best and closest friend found out when we were talking about our guiltedly secret interests with, while at first he didn't want to fully admit what he was into, worried I would tell or something, I comforted him with the thought of mutually-assured destruction, proclaiming i would share too, and that it's best to rip the bandaid off quickly, while nothing has really been discussed further about our likes, there has been some conversation out of legitimate curiosity of the appeal, as well as my constant self-depreciating jokes about vore, playing into the fact that it is (even in my opinion) objectively disgusting for grossout humor.
JohnnyB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 am

I don't have attractive female friends anymore (mostly because of life separating me from other people my age) plus this is one thing I keep quiet about. I don't fantasize about it with anyone I know personally or talk about it. I used to fantasize about a few friends in high school a few times though.
Jayezox
---

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi OverLogic,

Welcome aboard and thank you for posting!

At the moment there's one friend, though she's the wife of a friend I've known for a long while, and she and I are on very friendly terms. However, because she's the wife of a good friend, I don't want to compromise myself.

Other than her, there's another long-standing friend, on whom my story [url="http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=916"]Louise[/url] is based. [/shameless plug] "Louise" and I recently caught up. She and I are both married (though, obviously, not to one another). Among all my female friends, she's the one I think I could most easily confide my fetish to - even the aspect that I've fantasized about her in that respect. We recently both acknowledged that we've had crushes on one another, but for the nearly 30 years that we've known one another, the opportunity for a relationship just never aligned. Now she's still married, while I'm separating from my wife. Since we don't live in the same country, having conversations about these things is somewhat hampered by opportunity.

OverLogic, that's a very intimate thing that you and your friend shared. Are we really talking about a platonic friend anymore, or a friend with some benefits?
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garber09 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 am

I'm not going to lie, I like her, but she has a boyfriend, and he's also my friend, so it would be impossible to be more than friends with her. It's okay, though, I can talk with her about anything, so things are fine as they are now.

As some of you all say, it's a bit weird to fantasize with a friend, but I'm not sure I fantasized with her. Well, maybe a bit, but... Not sexually, so it's Not bad, right? She has a nice mouth, nice personality, and she's very kind to others. I like that about her, but it is a bit frustrating Not being able to be with her :'(

The thing is, I asked her to do something I found arousing (it was also out of curiosity), she did it and was fine with it. It' s nice to have someone who would do anything for a friend.
Garber09
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion