Experienced Prey RPer seeks out Predatory Partner...

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Experienced Prey RPer seeks out Predatory Partner...

Postby E 01 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Hey all,

I've been RPing for 10+ years, and while it's been fun chatting in the rooms and whatnot - I'm looking for some sustained fun RPing outside of the chat.

I generally play a male, prey - which, gasp I know is super common. I apologize for that.

However, my kinks are fairly open and I love to RP and flesh things out.

I'm okay with either male or female, and I'm open to generally anything aside from Hard Vore.

I love slice of life, and to actually build a story along with all of the kinky stuff and I generally reply with a paragraph plus.

I can expand on details, and we can talk about scenarios in PM.

Thanks!

Just please - as you reply, if you reply, please include your preferences and whatnot so that we can go from there!
E 01
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!