[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory 2.02.2018] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby RichardDix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Hansony wrote:
RichardDix wrote:I just remembered a game where you played as a catgirl pred who patrolled her territory in the forest. The main focus of the game was to hunt another catgirl who started hunting in your forest, and you could also catch and eat different prey along the way, as well as choose how to eat them, (av/ov/ub, etc.). I never found the game or the video I saw the gameplay from, so if anyone knows what it was called, that would be awesome.

sounds like Another Realm, sadly the only version I have of it only have AV and OV as your choices and a single UB as prey choice, and only have the beginning of the story but no end.

That sucks, it seemed like it would have been great. Also, can I get your file? AV is my favorite type luckily
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:01 pm

RichardDix wrote:
Hansony wrote:
RichardDix wrote:I just remembered a game where you played as a catgirl pred who patrolled her territory in the forest. The main focus of the game was to hunt another catgirl who started hunting in your forest, and you could also catch and eat different prey along the way, as well as choose how to eat them, (av/ov/ub, etc.). I never found the game or the video I saw the gameplay from, so if anyone knows what it was called, that would be awesome.

sounds like Another Realm, sadly the only version I have of it only have AV and OV as your choices and a single UB as prey choice, and only have the beginning of the story but no end.

That sucks, it seemed like it would have been great. Also, can I get your file? AV is my favorite type luckily

well I don't really upload things my self but the thread with the original download link is here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43814
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Can you add this game? https://aryion.com/g4/view/473674
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tRk ... sp=sharing
I did it with Epoch.
The main character is a pony. Oral vore, Digestion, Safe vore, MF/Player, Player/MF, QYOA game

Welcome to healthbaria a wonderful land where your choices impact the land in grand ways. Sadly some voracious creatures have been causing problems for some of the villagers. Luckily you have the tools to stop them. Go forth to find all of the bosses, scenes and secrets in this large Choose your own adventure game!

Click the links to progress and click the pictures to see the full sized images.

Fun project for an art jam that I did with the amazing artwork done by Rubiont and with Octavia and Evvy as my pre readers! Hope you have fun and feel free to discuss in the comments below!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tRk ... sp=sharing
Link in case you don't want to download it.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Journeyman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 am

Rubiont-47, yep! Added to the Directory.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 8.10.2018] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby CrimsonRogue » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:05 pm

In regards to the games listed as using the RPG Maker engine, I would recommend listing the specific version of RPG Maker, as that would allow people to know what games would be good with Neko RPGXP Player, EasyRPG, MKXP, or even just an HTML5 Enabled Browser.

Though, EasyRPG would only really be able to be applied to a singular game, as far as I am aware, so it is less important in that regard.

Another thing that would be nice would be to list the dates games were most recently updated, but this might require more effort to keep up to date. Just something to consider.
CrimsonRogue
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:35 pm

T_T Yea, I'd love to be able to have the Updated date in there, but it's not possible to keep on top of that at present; is a manual thing to add new entries, so I'd have to click through every single link to check for updates every single time ><;;

I'll have to see whether I can at least make a greasemonkey script or something that indicates when an OP is updated...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby setsunayuki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Reading through the descriptions and ones lacking descriptions is giving me a headache. I get lost in people's various differences of vore and assorted side bits. Among the games on this list is there a game which has a female Pred protag (I guess?), where the point of it is to devour other girls to alter the character's body? And no I don't just mean straight up eating and digesting to get a fat belly, I think I'm looking for same size or absorption but there is no guide to what is what in this place as far as I've found...
setsunayuki
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 am

setsunayuki wrote:Reading through the descriptions and ones lacking descriptions is giving me a headache. I get lost in people's various differences of vore and assorted side bits. Among the games on this list is there a game which has a female Pred protag (I guess?), where the point of it is to devour other girls to alter the character's body? And no I don't just mean straight up eating and digesting to get a fat belly, I think I'm looking for same size or absorption but there is no guide to what is what in this place as far as I've found...

Have you tried playing any of the games for yourself?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 pm

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=15196

The two games from this thread should be on the list. Probably the 2 best out there for shrunken F/F internal view / full tour.

"GTS VORE RPG"

and

"Rina's journey"

Both have working reuploads
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby RediQ » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Oh huh. I thought I'd posted my game in here ages ago, but apparently just never actually did it!

Taste of Adventure - F/F - Visual Novel/RPG - Free, semi-active development, incomplete - Requires: DirectX 9 or higher
Pred/Prey, Willing/Unwilling, primarily same-size with some micro, OV only (for now), digestion, a little endo, some lesbian sexual content
RediQ
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:00 am

Wait... Where's Flying Unbirth Ninja?
Turbotowns
???

Re: [Directory 3.30.2019] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:33 pm

RediQ, added1 Thank you!
Yoshi174, had a look at the Vore GTS thread, but the OP describes the game as "unplayable" in the unfixed state, and the link to the fixed version is dead.
Turbotowns, as a game from 2010, it was so far into the past that it was missing in the initial listing and nobody has suggested it until now. Added it to the list.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 3.30.2019] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby thelandcruzer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 pm

How about adding Diminishment to the list?
It is very playable even though it is in development. :D
There is a thread here on Eka's for the game.
It contains Av,ov and ub in the first part and just ov in the second (As I know of at this time)
Great fun game with great renderings (some people have complaints about the noise's but I thing it adds character to the rendering :oops: s)
Good story line.
It would be great to have a link on on this list. :-D
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 4.04.2019] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:46 pm

thelandcruzer, good suggestion, it's now on the list!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:37 pm

How about adding God Complex: Vore; RPG game to the list.

It is still in development (I am one of the Devs).
Game is regullary updated.
Player is pred.
Lots of pred and prey scenes.
Most kinds of vore (no male preds, herms, extreme fat or inflation and no cock vore)

Here is eka's thread: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51006
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonRogue » Mon May 06, 2019 12:21 am

A while back, you mentioned a "Vore Games Wiki". Having done some looking around, and finding naught but broken links in the Vore in Video Games thread, I have to ask: where is this wiki, exactly?
CrimsonRogue
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Urielzael2, added!
CrimsonRogue, it may have been this, but I could have sworn it was called "vore in video games", not "vore games." At any rate, might be worthwhile to msg a staff member asking to start a new one, if you're interested in curating! If you start one, I'll link it from this OP, too.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 5.06.2019] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 22, 2019 6:18 am

There were a couple platforming vore games, one where you control shantae, and another where you control this guy with an ultimate swag walk. Can't remember either one's name, and searching "platformer" in the vore games search gave me 50+ pages. also neither one is in this list even though the shantae one is complete.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Hansony » Thu May 23, 2019 9:08 am

Turbotowns wrote:There were a couple platforming vore games, one where you control shantae, and another where you control this guy with an ultimate swag walk. Can't remember either one's name, and searching "platformer" in the vore games search gave me 50+ pages. also neither one is in this list even though the shantae one is complete.

I think I know the one with Shantae, I have it in my folder under the name "voredungeon" but when I search it here nothing shows up.
Luckily I looked trough some pages of topics to see if I could spot it and at page 5 I found this Escape from vore dungeon game, Pretty sure that's the one, haven't downloaded to check but from the name I am pretty sure it is that one.
Edit: just checked the gamejolt page it links too and yeah it's the game I was thinking about so hopefully it's also the one you were.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Sat May 25, 2019 4:33 am

umm i dont know if its been listed but someone recently updated a starbound vore mod
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game