Humiliation in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Humiliation in vore

Postby The_Prof » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 pm

One of my favorite aspects in vore, at least for the prey, is to utterly humilate them as they waste away in the pred's insides. There is a certain satisfaction to seeing the prey meeting their end in some undignified manner such as winding up eaten by someone they previously taunted (ex: like a bully finding themselves at the mercy of their once victim and winding up helping them become popular by getting turned into fat on their hips) or having victory snatched up in the (literal) jaws of defeat.

So just wondering how many people share my interest in this aspect. Who here has some good moments of a prey getting put though the ringer like that?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Re: Humiliation in vore

Postby radmann » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 pm

That's the good stuff right here! I love it so much. Great taste.
radmann
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 pm

I love this when it's fully willing and the prey is just a slut for dirty talk.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:24 am

I like when prey are humiliated and dominated before being swallowed.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby comestible » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:15 am

Oooh, I like prey humiliation too, but my favorite humiliation is of the predator (perhaps because I find it so rarely): my prefered preds, being beautiful and likely appearance conscience women, suddenly having the unfastidiousness of their insides exposed and observed by prey, especially if the tour continues longer than anticipated, maybe to the end.

Most of my pre-internet fantasies revolved around accidentally humiliating my predators now that I think about it.
comestible
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeyNey » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 am

Yeah, making the prey feel like they are reduced to nothing and are now just a lump of food is good sometimes. Adding to that when the pred does stuff like pats the belly and taunts them about it, burping etc..
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stanku » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 am

Degradation, humiliation, condescension etc. are definitely a major part of vore's appeal to me. The classic trope of an overconfident prey falling victim and failing horribly is one key narrative that I like to write stories around for example. There's lot of different, nuanced variations to treating the prey as a thing, depriving them of dignity and finally of their very personhood. Cruelty is such a tasty spice in fantasy I guess.
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitti » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 am

Stanku wrote:Degradation, humiliation, condescension etc. are definitely a major part of vore's appeal to me. The classic trope of an overconfident prey falling victim and failing horribly is one key narrative that I like to write stories around for example. There's lot of different, nuanced variations to treating the prey as a thing, depriving them of dignity and finally of their very personhood. Cruelty is such a tasty spice in fantasy I guess.

This to the letter.

For me, I like it all the more when the actual act itself is super casual and the prey realizes they have been reduced to nothing more than food. Bonus points if the predator is more annoyed than anything with their struggles because they have somewhere to be and it was supposed to be quick.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby spanxthanx » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33 am

I think that the act of eating someone in it self is humiliating and maybe that one of the reasons I'm into vore in the first place. Making it even more humiliating can be risky, it might get melodramatic, but if it's done subtly it might work. If there is a great example of a story where there's lots humiliation and it doesn't get melodramatic I'd like to read it. Melodrama is emotion that isn't justified by the setting. Emotion needs motives, potential for change whether lost of current, I don't see how it can be done. I'm writing a book right now, it's about my 20th try in about 3 years, and I have a vore scene in it, well several actually, but a few snarky remarks is the only intentional humiliation in that scene.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stanku » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:05 pm

Kitti wrote:For me, I like it all the more when the actual act itself is super casual and the prey realizes they have been reduced to nothing more than food. Bonus points if the predator is more annoyed than anything with their struggles because they have somewhere to be and it was supposed to be quick.

Heheh, I agree completely. It's not enough to see the prey and pred on equal footing, in a balanced protagonist-antagonist relation, but in an utterly imbalanced, skewed order where the prey's struggle for life is experienced as heartburn by the pred or something of the like. Also, subtle, casual acts of dominance are indeed much more powerful in bringing this imbalance out than the cliché villain rant that's to be found in every movie just about. The pred doesn't need to tell about their superiority: they can simply show it.
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayashe » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Stanku wrote:
Kitti wrote:For me, I like it all the more when the actual act itself is super casual and the prey realizes they have been reduced to nothing more than food. Bonus points if the predator is more annoyed than anything with their struggles because they have somewhere to be and it was supposed to be quick.

Heheh, I agree completely. It's not enough to see the prey and pred on equal footing, in a balanced protagonist-antagonist relation, but in an utterly imbalanced, skewed order where the prey's struggle for life is experienced as heartburn by the pred or something of the like. Also, subtle, casual acts of dominance are indeed much more powerful in bringing this imbalance out than the cliché villain rant that's to be found in every movie just about. The pred doesn't need to tell about their superiority: they can simply show it.

Here is a kinda philosophical question^^ What is more humiliating, being eaten because the pred simply sees the prey as nothing more than food, or being eaten because the pred WANTS to humiliate the prey?
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm not big on humiliation but that part about a bully being eaten by a victim interests me a lot. I can only imagine the mix of confusion, fear and regret as they notice too late they're going to be food. But for me the pred should not be aggressive or have the last word on it, unless that last word is a burp. I just think it's cute that way.
Kitsouille
???

Postby stearwing » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't care about this at all. When playing as predator my treatment of prey tends to range from dismissive to completely uncaring. My character is not going to go out of his way to make a soon-to-be-dead person feel extra bad just for kicks.

That being said, causing additional physical or psychological suffering for the sake of retaliation has happened before.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Being turned into shit, literally, is quite humiliating.
Though I do love it when my remains still somehow resemble me ... like this http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14361435/
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Nope, humiliation is not necessary for me.

For me, vore is the culmination of a process of submission. The prey (usually me) abases themselves before the predator. The predator does not need to humiliate the prey. Even in scenarios where the prey is unwilling or reluctant and the pred is more active, the predator does not need to go out of their way to humiliate the prey any further than the act of vore does inherently. The predator, for me, is happy with the prey - not to the point of thankfulness, but certainly not to needing to heap any more discomfort, fear or terror, onto what the prey is already feeling.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion