Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:55 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:One: Oh god that Sam vorno scene, I love it, but at the same time, I feel almost teased that there's no way to end up getting a game over sequence out of it, even if it would be totally out of character for Chocola to allow that without a fight. XD

Honestly, these games have so many potentially-great preds that you can't get eaten by, that I almost want an OOC version where you can jump down all their throats like a giddy schoolgirl, with the understanding of course that that's not the canon version of events.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:30 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
Snorlaxkid wrote:One: Oh god that Sam vorno scene, I love it, but at the same time, I feel almost teased that there's no way to end up getting a game over sequence out of it, even if it would be totally out of character for Chocola to allow that without a fight. XD

Honestly, these games have so many potentially-great preds that you can't get eaten by, that I almost want an OOC version where you can jump down all their throats like a giddy schoolgirl, with the understanding of course that that's not the canon version of events.

And of course, now I'm also imagining it having goofy lamp-shading for particularly absurd scenarios.

Player tries to feed self to the micros from one of the jars. Game just flat out stops and asks if you even think that sounds remotely possible in a way that implies the concept literally confuses the game itself.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:And of course, now I'm also imagining it having goofy lamp-shading for particularly absurd scenarios.

Player tries to feed self to the micros from one of the jars. Game just flat out stops and asks if you even think that sounds remotely possible in a way that implies the concept literally confuses the game itself.

Some other NPC comes in and objects because micro preds are totally a thing, if not a thing in this setting, and then someone eats him for being so pedantic.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Torvik » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 pm

I hate to ask, but were do you find the pink okusagi after she disappears for the second time? I've been searching for a solid 30 minutes. So far all I can find is the bunny saying she went south.
Torvik
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:27 pm

in central bunopolis, there's a hidden path at the bottom-right of the map, next to the treeline. then you talk to the femusagi in a forest clearing. the path is near a red-roofed house.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:07 pm

will the full game have weight gain?
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:12 pm

MegaMewtwoX3 wrote:will the full game have weight gain?

Yeppers
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SNIPEwithBLADES » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm

how do u transfer your save from ep 1 to ep 2

side note: I did just play ep 2 without it but I want to be able to have the blue outfit and the butt slam skill
SNIPEwithBLADES
New to the forum

Postby Daea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm

SNIPEwithBLADES wrote:how do u transfer your save from ep 1 to ep 2

side note: I did just play ep 2 without it but I want to be able to have the blue outfit and the butt slam skill

While it was originally going to be an option, CarnivorousVixen decided to make the 2nd episode demo in RPG Maker MV for a more up-to-date engine 'n' such.
So, unfortunately, data from RPG Maker VX Ace can't be transferred to MV, but you could probably expect much like Shenmue II on the Xbox, it might start you off with some episode 1 items (in a later update)~ =P
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Do have a release date for the full game?
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:47 pm

MegaMewtwoX3 wrote:Do have a release date for the full game?

Absolutely no clue sadly
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Frankly, that's the best answer you could give. Make a good game, first. Deadlines later.
ChillMistressFreia
---

Re: Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:57 pm

ChillMistressFreia wrote:Frankly, that's the best answer you could give. Make a good game, first. Deadlines later.

Unless I wanted to make Chocola 06 or Chocola Enter the Dragonfly of course
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ohhellothere » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

I snooped through the game files, and I saw that there was a battle picture for the female osukagi as well as people talking about fighting her.
I have looked around and can't seem to find her after you interrogate her, Unless the scene takes place before, but I don't have a clue as to how I would trigger it.
Can anyone provide me with a hint?
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:38 pm

ohhellothere wrote:I snooped through the game files, and I saw that there was a battle picture for the female osukagi as well as people talking about fighting her.
I have looked around and can't seem to find her after you interrogate her, Unless the scene takes place before, but I don't have a clue as to how I would trigger it.

Oh I was able to encounter her, and the scene is very much worth it! It might take a bit of backtracking, but you'll find her.
Spoiler: show
Think of a location that is mostly decorative, but would be a badass place for a duel to the death. It's late-game so you might not pay it any mind, but once you're going through the location, there's no way to miss it.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:49 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:
ohhellothere wrote:I snooped through the game files, and I saw that there was a battle picture for the female osukagi as well as people talking about fighting her.

Oh I was able to encounter her, and the scene is very much worth it! It might take a bit of backtracking, but you'll find her.
Think of a location that is mostly decorative, but would be a badass place for a duel to the death. It's late-game so you might not pay it any mind, but once you're going through the location, there's no way to miss it.

Where is the location in question?

Found it.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby riku162 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:53 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:
YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:

Found it.

where is it?
riku162
New to the forum

Postby Mushroomfly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:00 am

riku162 wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:
YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:Oh I was able to encounter her, and the scene is very much worth it! It might take a bit of backtracking, but you'll find her.

Found it.

where is it?

On the bridge you used to sneak into the little theater area.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby neversurrender21 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm

demo as great! though i cant find anything after the end game sam sequence. anything im missing? ps havent found any more jars of micros and i love the little animation after battling smaller creatures
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby neversurrender21 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 pm

also is there a way i can download episode 1 again. i think my own files out of date being at 1.3
neversurrender21
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game