Dewicious Commissions~ ($5 commissions!!)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Dewicious Commissions~ ($5 commissions!!)

Postby dele36590h2bn6 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:22 am

Hi, welcome to my shop! I draw vore, macro/micro, giants (yes please!), furries, and other stuff too.

You can find my full terms and prices here: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... ousDragons . And bigger sizes of these pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/TUq8CYP

But here are some lil' examples to get things started! I have a few styles so there's a lot of variation to be had. :3

Sketches: $5 per character. They are coloured and can include a rough bg or props, as shown.

Image Image

Icons, Headshots, or Mawshots: $5 per character. These come in inked (toony) and painted styles. Lots of variety to be had here!

Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Last edited by dele36590h2bn6 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
dele36590h2bn6
New to the forum

Re: Dewicious Commissions~

Postby dele36590h2bn6 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 am

Halfbodies: $10-$15 depending on complexity. Sometimes these end up as fullbodies, or you can pay a few bucks more to make them fullbody. However, they never have a super wild BG!
Image Image Image

Fullbodies: $20, more for complex characters or a wild BG. I really love doing landscapes~ Ask me about discounts on ref sheets; I'm happy to work with you!
ImageImage Image Image ImageImage

Comics: Talk to me? The Arcanine one is super old and doesn't really reflect my ability, but the layout is a good example of how I do longer comics.
Image Image

Thanks for looking~
Last edited by dele36590h2bn6 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
dele36590h2bn6
New to the forum

Re: Dewicious Commissions~

Postby dele36590h2bn6 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 am

I've just edited the top post to reflect current prices, new terms, and current art! Pardon the dust.
Last edited by dele36590h2bn6 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dele36590h2bn6
New to the forum

Re: Dewicious Commissions~ ($5 commissions!!)

Postby dele36590h2bn6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:05 am

Got some cool semi-realistic paintings to show today~

Image Image
dele36590h2bn6
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley