Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 pm

https://youtu.be/xE7632n8-6Y

Some lil animated musical of The Meg movie.
There is some vore here and there (my personal favorite is the scene from 3:12 to 3:22), even not all to detailed.

Also some of the text is quite catchy

Meg (Chorus):
Always hungry for some whales, they’re tasty and lean,
But my favorite food of all are human beings.
Love the feeling in my mouth as they wiggle and scream,
Once I swallow them all down, I’ll feel so serene.
They’re so tiny and small, like a delicacy,
I’m addicted to them.
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:https://youtu.be/xE7632n8-6Y

Some lil animated musical of The Meg movie.
There is some vore here and there, even not all to detailed.

Also some of the text is quite catchy

Meg (Chorus):
Always hungry for some whales, they’re tasty and lean,
But my favorite food of all are human beings.
Love the feeling in my mouth as they wiggle and scream,
Once I swallow them all down, I’ll feel so serene.
They’re so tiny and small, like a delicacy,
I’m addicted to them.

I kind of expected that thing to eat/swallow the camera, every time it swam up to it in the video. Interesting though, as it does sort of look like Bruce from Finding Nemo.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby TheCreeper » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but there was some Male vore in FLCL: Alternative, very similar to the vore seen in the original FLCL series. A male student gets eaten by some weird pig/nose faced robot thing in front of the main characters.

Go to 17:40 at https://www5.dubhappytv.com/stream/1865 ... nglish-dub to see it.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby penitent2k » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 pm

brainstorm wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:
night22 wrote:http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tensei-shitara-Slime-Datta-Ken/Episode-002?id=150880&s=rapidvideo

Anime about a slime. It absorbs a couple of things, and in the 2nd episode it eats a giant dragon.

There is all of the opportunity to make art where she swallows it and carries the dragon around as a human without shrinking him or whatever hammerspace thing that makes him not take up space.

I mentioned the series last week that they good possiblity going be vore, though she only ate rocks, and crystals and grass in first ep,looks like i was right.

I have read the manga and there will be much more interesting prey later on ;)
penitent2k
Been posting for a bit

Postby seetruck2000 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:25 pm

I have gotten RND mod to work with Skyrim SE. Had trouble before I downloaded fixes for CK.

I open Wyre Bash copied Devourment.esm to an .esp. deleted the esm then in CK activate Devourment.esp and load it. save it and load it again because Wyre Bash thinks it is old still. Save the esp them copy esp to esm in Wyre Bash. for some reason when I did this everything started working properly.

Don't forget to convert all the other esp's in CK.

I could not get nature mod to work with this mod in SE the MCM disapers and can not control the mod. No perks.

The only problem I have with the Devourment mod is when the prey is in stomach and will not digest, the script spits out the prey and I keep playing WITH NO OTHER PROBLEMS.

Hope this helps a little
seetruck2000
New to the forum

Postby night22 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:24 am

seetruck2000 wrote:I have gotten RND mod to work with Skyrim SE. Had trouble before I downloaded fixes for CK.

I open Wyre Bash copied Devourment.esm to an .esp. deleted the esm then in CK activate Devourment.esp and load it. save it and load it again because Wyre Bash thinks it is old still. Save the esp them copy esp to esm in Wyre Bash. for some reason when I did this everything started working properly.

Don't forget to convert all the other esp's in CK.

I could not get nature mod to work with this mod in SE the MCM disapers and can not control the mod. No perks.

The only problem I have with the Devourment mod is when the prey is in stomach and will not digest, the script spits out the prey and I keep playing WITH NO OTHER PROBLEMS.

Hope this helps a little

Wrong thread dude
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:16 pm

In a new episode Ducktales titled "Jaw$", the majority of the main cast gets swallowed by the money shark (including the boat) with internals. Though not as good as other cartoon characters getting eaten by an organic shark, but it is something. :)
N-Mario
---

Postby Char89 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:53 pm

N-Mario wrote:In a new episode Ducktales titled "Jaw$", the majority of the main cast gets swallowed by the money shark (including the boat) with internals. Though not as good as other cartoon characters getting eaten by an organic shark, but it is something. :)

Uh, not to bring you down, but that episode already aired months ago.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Probably so, but I haven't seen it mentioned here (well TMK anyway.) Plus I wasn't aware when the episodes aired, as I just started watching them when they came on in the afternoons.
N-Mario
---

Postby gamdann » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:21 pm

Speaking of FLCL alternative, is anyone as disappointed as me that so far there hasn't been any scenes where Haruka or the fat girl have swallowed someone?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:28 pm

N-Mario wrote:Probably so, but I haven't seen it mentioned here (well TMK anyway.) Plus I wasn't aware when the episodes aired, as I just started watching them when they came on in the afternoons.

I mentioned ep back in august yet nobody ever cared or commented on it despite all the vore was in ep, it just got swept under the rug,and people moved on, funny how some finds if doesn't appearl to majority's taste just end up like that on this thread, lol.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:24 am

something trying find at this very moment but this new short starring tristan risk who is darling when comes to monster and horror movies in canada sounds very vorish.

by what read yes, tristan risk turns into some monsterous sexualized plant creature and devours the girl in this short at the very end, right now only been able find the trailer and some information but defintely something try find for those wanting some female on female vore, i heard though its abit nasty with alot slime and gooey type effects at very end.

https://www.pophorror.com/bad-cookie-pi ... ie-review/

Review, synopsis and trailer all same link.

Also belive or not going have chick play some my shorts having done by smackaysmith that surpised shit out me but she going be playing are well rather hungry garbage bag woman one short for most the parts except she gets really big and thick.

She not shown in trailer but this girl she really hot played in alot freaky ass shit.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tristan+ ... 8&bih=1077
brainstorm
???

Postby saixhinata » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

brainstorm wrote:something trying find at this very moment but this new short starring tristan risk who is darling when comes to monster and horror movies in canada sounds very vorish.

by what read yes, tristan risk turns into some monsterous sexualized plant creature and devours the girl in this short at the very end, right now only been able find the trailer and some information but defintely something try find for those wanting some female on female vore, i heard though its abit nasty with alot slime and gooey type effects at very end.

Also belive or not going have chick play some my shorts having done by smackaysmith that surpised shit out me but she going be playing are well rather hungry garbage bag woman one short for most the parts except she gets really big and thick.

She not shown in trailer but this girl she really hot played in alot freaky ass shit.

Very interesting to say the least.
saixhinata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 pm

This one isn't exactly what you'd expect, but I thought I'd bring this up.
So, Hulu has this film festival where people upload their films or something like that. There's one called "The Hug" which is like a knockoff Five Nights at Freddy's horror film I guess.
In it, we see a kid getting hugged by some sort of "animatronic" which is actually some creature. Before the curtains close, we see its face which is kinda creepy looking. Afterwards, a worker opens the curtain to see the animatronic back to its normal self, but you can hear the kid calling for help, muffled, in its belly. Then the kid's hand pushes out its mouth before credits.
It's just interesting, so here's a link. Horror warning for people who aren't into horror movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIgxob1_v-k
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:30 am

Datstrudel wrote:This one isn't exactly what you'd expect, but I thought I'd bring this up.
So, Hulu has this film festival where people upload their films or something like that. There's one called "The Hug" which is like a knockoff Five Nights at Freddy's horror film I guess.
In it, we see a kid getting hugged by some sort of "animatronic" which is actually some creature. Before the curtains close, we see its face which is kinda creepy looking. Afterwards, a worker opens the curtain to see the animatronic back to its normal self, but you can hear the kid calling for help, muffled, in its belly. Then the kid's hand pushes out its mouth before credits.
It's just interesting, so here's a link. Horror warning for people who aren't into horror movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIgxob1_v-k

Poor kid eaten by Pandorry.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:02 pm

saixhinata wrote:
brainstorm wrote:something trying find at this very moment but this new short starring tristan risk who is darling when comes to monster and horror movies in canada sounds very vorish.

So been doing some digging regarding this, and no i not found the short it's flying around horror film festivals right now so chances are unless somebody, knows place find this damn thing, probably won't become availble online for while.

However, nepenthes, is type pitcher plant i sure know how pitcher plants work they produce this aroma that lures insects whatever else into bowels and once inside their acids inside begin slowly melt and dissolve away their prey.

Apprently thats what tristan risk becomes in this short , as she and girl she lures into slimey confines as they have sex, she transforms into pitcher plant some how girl gets swallowed up, squirms all around and gets melted and dissolved away, thats the good part, the bad part is heard that extremely gorey and gooey, the girls demise.

For digestion fans it seems go full on in detail what happens, by what i read all the way.

So just wanted give people heads up that were interested thats what found out so far.

Trying hard to find it, and find more information but thats about all can tell about it so far.
brainstorm
???

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 am

brainstorm wrote:
saixhinata wrote:

So been doing some digging regarding this, and no i not found the short it's flying around horror film festivals right now so chances are unless somebody, knows place find this damn thing, probably won't become availble online for while.

However, nepenthes, is type pitcher plant i sure know how pitcher plants work they produce this aroma that lures insects whatever else into bowels and once inside their acids inside begin slowly melt and dissolve away their prey.

Apprently thats what tristan risk becomes in this short , as she and girl she lures into slimey confines as they have sex, she transforms into pitcher plant some how girl gets swallowed up, squirms all around and gets melted and dissolved away, thats the good part, the bad part is heard that extremely gorey and gooey, the girls demise.

For digestion fans it seems go full on in detail what happens, by what i read all the way.

So just wanted give people heads up that were interested thats what found out so far.

Trying hard to find it, and find more information but thats about all can tell about it so far.

This looks pretty interesting ( apart from the gore and gooey stuff )

I hope it finds its way online
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:36 am

Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VOreMonster » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Boundy22 wrote:

I hope it finds its way online
[/quote]

I messaged the company, and they have blu ray dvd's for sale of this movie (Napenthes), if interested, e-mail them directly, Bad Cookie Pictures, and they will sell you one, it is a compilation with other movies I believe.
VOreMonster
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion