Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 pm

coop500 wrote:
GreenEyesDarkHeart wrote:My male preference generally speaking is even more in the minority than just liking male preds in general.

Older. No muscles. Realistic looking human.

I have a couple of younger male characters but not one of them is "cute "

I like realism in my human predators...

And my aliens are just downright scary

Yeah liking non-cute male preds is pretty rare.... it's also not very nicely taken by the majority of the M/F community

Um, no? It's just that a lot of us like conventionally attractive preds. No one gets shunned or attacked for having different preferences. Hell, one of my most recent huspreds is an older and more realistic-looking guy.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Actually, the M/F community has many people who enjoy older and/or more buff/muscled male preds and we all get along fine, even if our prefs don't line up. I'm friends with several people who enjoy them.

The Overwatch guys come to mind for that (particularly Reaper, McCree, Hanzo, and Reinhardt---from what I've noted of people's prefs). And there is also a strong liking for big armored guys. And some folks enjoy the chubbier/fatter big guys, too. There's a wide range. And we do not make any of them feel unwelcome in the M/F vore server, it's a safe haven regardless of preferences. There will always be some prefs that outnumber others, but everyone is very welcome to enjoy and express what they like.

Same goes for here in this thread!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Filan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Hanzo is high on my list. Along with Lucio(certainly could not see him doing unwilling though).

AND my dirty little secret, Rule 63 Symmetra.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:05 pm

I like almost all of the Overwatch guys as preds except for Doomfist because he just doesn’t appeal to me and Torbjorn because, well, he’s Torbjorn. XD (And I’m not really into furry preds so Winston and Hammond don’t count.) But even then, that’s just me.
Filan wrote:Rule 63 Symmetra.

This is something I didn’t know I needed.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Filan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:21 pm

MidnightRose wrote:I like almost all of the Overwatch guys as preds except for Doomfist because he just doesn’t appeal to me and Torbjorn because, well, he’s Torbjorn. XD (And I’m not really into furry preds so Winston and Hammond don’t count.) But even then, that’s just me.
Filan wrote:Rule 63 Symmetra.

This is something I didn’t know I needed.

Is your light hard or are you just happy to eat me...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 pm

So I found this video about Dimitri from Darkstalkers.
Might be of interest to some:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux_TzeaEAPk

(Basically he has a move that turns the victim into a woman before he drains them.)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Rule 63 Symmetra got me a little too curious and a few clicks later I now want a cute korean guy exiting a mecha while blowing bubblegum with a tiny trapped inside it. How does it feel to be inside someone's mouth and being blown inside a bubble, I wonder...
Kitsouille
???

Postby Filan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Rule 63 Symmetra got me a little too curious and a few clicks later I now want a cute korean guy exiting a mecha while blowing bubblegum with a tiny trapped inside it. How does it feel to be inside someone's mouth and being blown inside a bubble, I wonder...

Oh yea the MEKA team has some hot guys, D.Va's mission controller is absolutely on my Macro/Micro pred list.
Filan
???

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:55 pm

ALMOST TIME FOR HALLOWEEN, GUYS~!

So. Tell me...

What would your favorite pred(s) go on the prowl dressed as to attract/chase/corner/approach their prey (or just have fun scaring, perhaps)~? Whether they're out and about or going to a party, or maybe a gathering of some sort (Haunted House, etc) where their special target may be, or just dressing up for fun~!
Last edited by Chameleonette on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Alucard and Reaper would probably just be themselves. I'm not big on preds disguising themselves to lure in prey, tbh, so those are really the only two I can think of who would blend in more naturally.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:53 am

Not too big on Halloween costumes, but I guess anything particularly terrifying would be good. Then, the pred can grab up his prey while they're petrified in fear!
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:48 am

I think it would be particularly fun for monsterboys to go out as they are in monsterboy form and have people marveling at their 'costumes', which turn out not to be costumes at all. That or wearing really bad renditions of fake costumes that represent their monstrous/demi sides.

As for my favorite pred/huspred... jeez, it's hard to choose. Arsene Lupin is a master of disguise, so he'd probably enjoy dressing up for Halloween and mingling around, acting completely unlike his normal self and changing his voice to take the deception a level deeper. I'd like to see him dressed as a monsterboy of some sort, though. That would be fun.

Chameleonette
---

Postby KinoTheCat » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 am

Fun little thing that I like is simple costumes. Mad scientists with a lab coattv reporter, and other silly concepts.
Though maybe the reason Kino would go as a mad scientist every year is because he just doesn't have anything else to wear for a costume.. >> << >>;
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Simple costumes can certainly be fun, too~ No need to be extravagant. It's all about what suits the pred and what he wants to do, after all.

I just wanted to try to spark some Halloween-themed discussion of sorts to fit the season.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have certain Halloween scenarios they like to see male preds in?

Chameleonette
---

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Eating trick or treaters~? Especially ones that dare prank the Devil lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Sora in his Halloween Town version :3

There was a mawshot pic of him dangling a prey but it must have been deleted because it's not in my favorites anymore and I used a lot of different tags and couldn't find it.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Bradleymiddler » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Okay, so: As someone who’s theoretically bi’, I did ultimately develop a taste for male preds, but my interest is pretty restricted. Since I like to participate or at least be into both parties in vore, I usually mentally replace the male predator in my mind’s eye with an idealized ‘myself’ or a kind of male I would like. Having to substitute is mentally taxing, but it works wonders for me (most of the time). There’s a ton of male anthro’ art out there for me to get inspired by and my imagination rarely fails me.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newcomer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:04 am

Dude here. Started out as F/M and F/F exclusive, until a year or two ago when I started RPing. Ended up doing a M/F RP with me playing the predator and I loved it. I prefer F/M and F/F stuff most of the time, but I've also started consuming (no pun intended) M/F stories and pictures since then. It broadened my horizons and made me more willing to experiment, and although there are certain things that I'm unwilling to budge on I'm glad I dipped my toes into embracing my more predatory side.

Because I'm a guy in real life, I feel like when I play a male pred I'm able to get into the mindset of my character more easily which helps me enjoy the RP more vs playing a female pred/prey, and also has the benefit of making it easier to react to what's going on. For me the main appeal of being a pred is mostly in how the prey feels; their enjoyment gives me a sense of vicarious happiness, whether it's from the feeling of safety that they get, or the pleasure they feel, or any other positive feelings they have. For me, playing a male pred is sometimes more emotionally fulfilling whereas playing a male prey is oftentimes more "physically" fulfilling. It's hard to describe what I mean by physically fulfilling; I guess it's the idea of imagining sensations and how things would feel. I can imagine what the inside of a stomach would feel like pretty easily, but it's a lot harder to imagine what having a tiny woman stewing in my gut would feel like.

I like both types of fulfillment, so my favorite partners are other switches who like to be both pred and prey. It's by no means a prerequisite, but being willing to scratch my back after I scratch theirs is a huge plus when searching for RPs.

Anyways- M/M doesn't do anything for me 99% of the time, and never when it comes to playing the predator. That being said there are two traps (Astolfo and Gwyndolin from Fate and Dark Souls respectively) that I wouldn't mind being the prey of. I'm not going to bother with the "it's not gay if they're cute!" defenses for myself, but those are really the only two male characters I find attractive enough to imagine myself feeding/fugging.

So uh yeah, that's pretty much all my thoughts on male preds. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Check out my userpage for details on commissioning me!
Newcomer
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:38 am

I'm really into super feminine boys, as prey and pred, and as pred for both M/M and M/F, but that's just because I generally like male characters of any kind. I do have a thing for androgynous girls that have a somewhat... pretty masculine appearance as prey, though, that's really cute to me.
Merodi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion