[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Postby ugre » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello
The Essence of Gender is an 18+ sandbox 3D game where the core game mechanic revolves around taking and losing gender essence and Vore is going to be the second big theme of the game as it's a personal fetish of mine.

The game is made now made in Unity while I originally switched to make it easier to build for mobile, right now making the game run in mobile is above my skills level. Wasn't my original intension but it became that way because of assets I got on sale made it way easier to build in that direction.

I have switched to Daz3D for avatars as combined with blender I can export morphs to show vore etc... I'm stilling learning how to morphs so it isn't always the prettiest but it's getting better.

0.251 Learning the Blender Animations
Added
Added vore animations
expanded how animations for chosen and actors aligned on the backend to better
allow actors of different heights to look better.
Dealing with animations has been probably the hardest I have done yet developing the game, but also been very fun and rewarding though at times a bit tedious.

Mine Dungeon (not fully done)

Hardest area yet, testing multiple enemies in combat.
Opportunity to gather Island stone crystal shards to decrease island body values of enemies.
Will add boss soon and a way to lower island essence.
Spent a lot of time with blender learning how to animate, make simple cave maps, simple props and how to make custom materials as it will allow me to add areas I can share without worrying about copyrights.

Bug fixes & Improvements

Added hotkeys for dialouge

Fixed typos in island stone
Changelog: https://www.patreon.com/posts/0-251-78469107

Mega
Google Drive

Player is Pred only atm.
Can add player prey scene if given to me(scenario & dialog).

The game tracks stomach capacity so in the start only small prey can be eaten, but when prey is digesting your stomach grows so you can eat bigger prey. Also I'm working on re adding vore perks.

I am new to writing as I am more of a coder guy, so until I get more experienced text/dialog will be lacking.

Patreon if you want to help me be able to spend more time coding or/and give yourself more influence on what is added to the game.
https://www.patreon.com/Akerboden

At request I have opened a discord channel for questions & feedback
Discord: https://discord.gg/HQPG9uMKsW

Code for 3D Game
https://github.com/Ugre101/TEoG_3D

Old game
https://github.com/Ugre101/The-Essence-of-Gender
Last edited by ugre on Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 99 times in total.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Sounds like your trying to make a game comparable to Flexible Survival or Nimin, both of which I LOVE! Good luck, mate!

EDIT: Actually since you can transform your opponent it's different but still pretty fuck'n cool! I REALLY look forward to this!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 pm

*after starting it* NEVERMIND! XD Actual visuals! The map at least, it looks like a rougelike! Cool!
Turbotowns
???

Postby zenox81 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:03 am

hit and tease in battle, cover up the damage number. On windows 10 if that means anything. Also, when i beat my opponent, the options that I can do with them are cut off. As in, i see give a... stop give, receive. I don't see the rest of the options.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:41 am

I'm also using windows 10, but I see everything(well, of what options are available, is there a certain requirement before I can eat people? I was able to eat these two herms immediately, but this guy, I had to whittle down and mutate into a woman before I could eat them.), maybe it's your resolution?
Turbotowns
???

Postby ugre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:59 am

Turbotowns wrote:I'm also using windows 10, but I see everything(well, of what options are available, is there a certain requirement before I can eat people? I was able to eat these two herms immediately, but this guy, I had to whittle down and mutate into a woman before I could eat them.), maybe it's your resolution?

The req for stomach atm is.

function StomachCapacity() {
var capacity = player.Height/3
var sub = 0;
if (player.hasOwnProperty("Vore")){
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.StomachExp/100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Stomach.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Stomach[e].Weight;
}
console.log(capacity*bonus-sub);
console.log(sub)
return capacity*bonus-sub;
}

what happen to you what that digestion is looping in the background so while fighting the sub got smaller also your Bonus with stomach exp got bigger.
I should propably make it so it won't loop while in battle lol.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:01 am

zenox81 wrote:hit and tease in battle, cover up the damage number. On windows 10 if that means anything. Also, when i beat my opponent, the options that I can do with them are cut off. As in, i see give a... stop give, receive. I don't see the rest of the options.

Hmm what is your screen size?
A lot options require certain limbs e.g. a dick etc, if you get your opponent to orgasm you should get up a siphon menu there you take their essence to change your gender and it should open up more options.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:31 am

That's actually a pretty cool little game. You got the basic combat/health system working solidly.

I'd highly suggest putting the source up on GitHub or BitBucket to enable code contributions-- I bet there are a lot of folks with JS and drawing skills that wouldn't mind helping the effort out. (You'd still be in charge of which contributionts to accept).

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Firon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:23 pm

I have to ask...is this game a predator only game?
Firon
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Ooooh, this has promise. Once you've gotten a bit further on it maybe go poke the Vore War thread and see if any of them are willing to make some character sprites for you.

EDIT: Ah, hmm. Maybe I have too much femininity from my previous save, cause I now have like a thousand vaginas. Which is probably the first time anyone has said that, ever.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonRogue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Actually, attempting to grow a third pussy at all results in you mutating into a mass with pussies covering your body.

Edit: At least, that is how I would describe having more pussies than could fit under your legs.
Last edited by CrimsonRogue on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonRogue
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Oh, that's horrifying.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 pm

ugre wrote:Hello

As suggested by dreamweevil I have opened a github, but beaware the code is messy right now as it is only one file. But I will make it easier to interact it.

Also this is first time using github for me so I don't fully understand how everything works.

Wow, thanks! I'd be inclined to split the HTML and JavaScript into two files (reference the javascript file with "src=" in the script tag), and pretty-print (format) the JavaScript so it's individual lines. People can submit "pull requests" to you with suggested improvements (this is really difficult with compressed JavaScript).
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby ugre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:34 am

Firon wrote:I have to ask...is this game a predator only game?

For the moment yes, might add a vore area in the future where they could be other preds?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:39 am

CrimsonRogue wrote:Actually, attempting to grow a third pussy at all results in you mutating into a mass with pussies covering your body.

Edit: At least, that is how I would describe having more pussies than could fit under your legs.

Looking at the code that make sense.

else if (who.Pussies.length > 0){
for (var e = 0; e < who.Pussies.length; e++) {
if (who.Pussies[e].Size < Math.round(player.Height/3)) {
if (who.Pussies.length > 1 && e > 0) {
who.Pussies[e].Size = Math.round(who.Femi/30) - who.Pussies[e-1].Size;
}
else {
who.Pussies[e].Size = Math.round(who.Femi/30);
}
if (who.Pussies[e].Size < 1) {
who.Pussies.pop();
}
}
else {
if (who.Pussies[e].Size > Math.round(player.Height/3+1)) {
who.Pussies[e].Size = Math.round(player.Height/3);
}
if (e+1 < who.Pussies.length) {
continue;
}
else {
var Pussy = {
Size: 1,
Type: who.Race,
Virgin: true
}
who.Pussies.push(Pussy);

yeah this code will add pussies until int overflow lol, but I think a simple fix is changeing
who.Pussies[e].Size = Math.round(who.Femi/30) - who.Pussies[e-1].Size;
to
who.Pussies[e].Size = Math.round(who.Femi/30) - (who.Pussies[e-1].Size*e);
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:02 am

Update Bug fix.

Changed:
Hopefully infinity vagina and penis is gone.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 am

dreamweevil wrote:
ugre wrote:Hello

As suggested by dreamweevil I have opened a github, but beaware the code is messy right now as it is only one file. But I will make it easier to interact it.

Also this is first time using github for me so I don't fully understand how everything works.

Wow, thanks! I'd be inclined to split the HTML and JavaScript into two files (reference the javascript file with "src=" in the script tag), and pretty-print (format) the JavaScript so it's individual lines. People can submit "pull requests" to you with suggested improvements (this is really difficult with compressed JavaScript).

It is in individual files, it's just that the size of the js file need to be better managed. And I need to split the code so it's easier to change what you want. E.g. text in place, opponents in a other etc.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Really unique game you have going on
Looking forward to see how it turns out
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:10 pm

new update v0.14:
Vore:
Unbirth: Digestion or Age regression(Impregnate yourself with prey)
Breastvore: Milktf
Added non-working perksystem

Non-vore:
Added fluids system (beta)
Added eventlog to display under hood events.
Added Npcs name display

Planned:
Vore:
Interaction with prey.
Regurgitation of prey.

non-vore:
Improve Cum system.
Text/dialog as always...
Player race transformation.
Height difference system.
Inventory.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:02 pm

My fingers are crossed for a way to direct fem/mas to specific features at some point.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game