Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 am

I have a problem - bodyslide do not generate clothing - why is that? I keep doing all the same - building body and clothing Via bodyslide than there is nothing in overwritten. I googled that it should save in skyrim folder but when I launch skse it doesn't work. I tried it on MO and MO2. Any suggestions?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 am

I use naked armors :) if you want I could share a script that change every single armor to naked armor of current body you're using
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks, however I still would like to know how to make things working again.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Check if mod organizer is installing the mods on Skyrim folder. Remodelled armors is a replacer and the game will look after any model installed on skyrim's folder.
If the game doesn't find anything, it will look into those inside .BSA files.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Well I install standallone one - does it mean if I would take away standalone I will have proper one? About yoour suggestion - yes bodyslide kept placing it in skyrim data folder.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Well, I don't know how do I help you with that. I'm using NMM ever since and I don't know how this mod manager works.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:43 am

No worries - thank you for trying - to be fair thanks to you I think I have solution.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 am

Hi, sorry for necroposting but does someone remeber where I can get mod that were adding hug animation to devouring?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:24 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, sorry for necroposting but does someone remeber where I can get mod that were adding hug animation to devouring?

It was originally PART of the Devourment mod but was disabled because it was making peoples games crash on a regular basis. It can be added back in via creation kit.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:20 am

Sideromelane wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, sorry for necroposting but does someone remeber where I can get mod that were adding hug animation to devouring?

It was originally PART of the Devourment mod but was disabled because it was making peoples games crash on a regular basis. It can be added back in via creation kit.

Thank you, though I've remeber that it was here somewhere but I cannot find it now - and since my old pc suddenly died I don't have a copy. If someone could post link to it or shortcut I would be happy and thankfull.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:37 pm

I just had a very weird problem, Regurgitate stopped working for some reason. If I was swallowed by an enemy and I had too much for them to kill me before I escaped, my health stopped ticking down and they just kept the struggling belly animation. Couldn't even hit the 'talk with predator/prey' button. If I swallowed an enemy that had too much health and would escape, same thing, I couldn't use Regurgitate to cough them up, and after the time when they should have been, couldn't talk to them. Regurgitate itself made it worse, as if I swallowed an enemy I could digest, and tried to let them out, I'd get stuck in the animation, and I'd get a message that there are no live prey in my stomach. Same for Friendly Swallow, couldn't get them out, stuck in the animation. Something may have happened to the character, but if someone knows a fix, or at least a way to keep it from happening again to another character, let me know!

Quick edit: New characters I make regurgitate fine, but I would like to try to keep it from happening again.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby mazdab » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:44 pm

I need some help

So, Fallout 4 is currently got a 50% discount on Steam
Should I buy with all the DLC or should I buy the base game only (for now)?
Because my money can currently buy base game only
And I’m afraid if I’m saving money too long for the bundle the discount is gonna be over

Thanks
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:40 pm

mazdab wrote:I need some help

So, Fallout 4 is currently got a 50% discount on Steam
Should I buy with all the DLC or should I buy the base game only (for now)?
Because my money can currently buy base game only
And I’m afraid if I’m saving money too long for the bundle the discount is gonna be over

Thanks

Personally the DLC is awesome AND without the DLC your mods are restricted, I would hold out for Fallout 4 and the season pass or whatever for the DLC
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:46 pm

If you get the Game of the Year edition it's only $23.99 not sure if that's above what you got or not, but you get all the DLC and base game
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Hello - I have a question - can someone make adiposian armor for anyrace upgradable? I wish to have my character with little more meat on her yet with some more protection.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TaurenDevourer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:05 pm

So, what's the difference between versions 6.5 and 7.0?

Also, does anyone have an SSE-compatible argonian belly patch on hand?
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby DragonOverlord » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:59 am

So, odd question. How much does it take for natural health regen to outclass basic acid damage? See I was playing around and summoned a Voracious Valkyrie to try to get my character digested. Her mace would usually knock me down to about half health before she'd swallow me, but every time I'd struggle through and come back up with fully restored health. Bare in mind: I was totally naked; no acid resist enchantments or anything.
DragonOverlord
New to the forum

Postby vorath » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Anyone have a problem where you are regurgitated 99% of the time? Even if using the digest option after hitting G, player is just regurgitated.

Also using the AddCreaturesLegendary mod and they do the same, regurgitate like the vast majority of times.

If anyone knows of a tweak to fix this or if it is a bug would be appreciated, thanks!
vorath
New to the forum

Postby Heymanand » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:21 am

Just a quick question. Where are the audio files for the prey screaming in the stomach? I wanted to mess around with the audio a bit.
Heymanand
New to the forum

Postby Guy9956 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:35 am

Heymanand wrote:Just a quick question. Where are the audio files for the prey screaming in the stomach? I wanted to mess around with the audio a bit.

Skyrim/Data/sound/fx/devourment

Females have two variants belchfemalea and belchfemaleb, Males have two variants aswell belchmalea and belchmaleb. If you replace the files it should player whatever put there.
Guy9956
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game