Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Carreau wrote:Oh hi! I’m assuming you’re using my mod because that message is something I added. I recommend you download my most recent update because I fixed that exact issue when I broke nuka acid in my 1.3 release

Ah yeah, that'd be it! Lemme update to the most recent version and see if that fixes it.

Should I do the whole installation process over again, or will switching out the .esp files do it? (Also, and this isn't directly related to your mod, how would I go about spawning new Nuka Cola Acid to make up for the ones I lost? For some reason, none of the IDs for Nuka Cola Acid recognized by the "help" command are valid inventory items, and trying to place them at me creates props I can't interact with.)
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Update everything. Otherwise, I’d just only release an esp

Just type help acid 4 to find the id
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Carreau wrote:Update everything. Otherwise, I’d just only release an esp

Just type help acid 4 to find the id

Updated the mod successfully, so everything's good there!

Having difficulty spawning in Nuka Acid with a command, though, even after finding its ID with "help acid 4." I keep getting the error "invalid inventory object XX001842 for parameter ObjectID", whether I use Fallout Vore's prefix (0B), or Voremersions's (24). Would you know of another way to spawn Nuka Acid, or failing that, a place in the world I'm guaranteed to find it so I can duplicate it?
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 pm

I don't know I don't know what ID that is, the proper ID for nuka acid should be XX024C07
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Thanks a bunch! For some reason the help menu was being really unhelpful, but that's exactly what I needed! And thanks again for making your overhaul mod!
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby CannibalCid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:29 am

Some one please help. I installed the model and it worked perfectly. Then some one uninstalled my fallout game (asshole siblings) and I had to reinstall everything. I installed the vore mod only to find no holotape. I followed the instructions and even looked at the link regarding the holotape issue. I tried that and still it ddoesnt work. Idon't what to do! I love this mod! :cry: :x
CannibalCid
New to the forum

Postby CannibalCid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:03 am

Nevermind. I am a MASSIVE IDOT. Found the holotape in the vore basement :lol: :gulp:
CannibalCid
New to the forum

Postby SoapSock » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Any chance of this going to console
SoapSock
New to the forum

Postby cheese130 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:33 pm

SoapSock wrote:Any chance of this going to console

it never will
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 am

Hm. The mod's been working very well but I've been noticing that the items are not working. Nuka Acid does nothing, the "Aid" items do nothing... and I have the "Experiment" running.

Did I miss something?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VertGreenHeart » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:45 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1433?tab=files
a vore mod similar to this would be a nice touch.
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wabajack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 am

Hey, I'm having an issue with the mod. For some reason the perk menu seems to be broken for me. It's simply a blank page. As if it's not loading or something. I drank 2 nuka cola acids so I know I got at least 1 perk point available. I can vore and digest with no problems btw. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?
Any help would be appreciated.
Wabajack
New to the forum

Postby prosjekttuba » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:11 am

I have sort of the same problem, but I just don't get any points or the perk menu to load at all. Please help
prosjekttuba
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dickbutt420 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 pm

So I was trying to build a body and this single set didn't work. Not sure why. Downloaded the mod today (11/15) from the front page.
Attachments
welp.png
welp.png (31.2 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
Dickbutt420
New to the forum

Postby cheese130 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Dickbutt420 wrote:So I was trying to build a body and this single set didn't work. Not sure why. Downloaded the mod today (11/15) from the front page.

when batch building it opens promt called "choose output set" you have to scroll down and select vorebelly-multiprey-v3
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby dubmans92 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 am

hi guys i downloaded the mod and i like it but i am having some problems.

are the bellies suppose to move with moving prey cause mine arnt moving.

npcs are eating me but i get a continuous black screen (ive managed to get the "belly room" once out of luck)
dubmans92
New to the forum

Postby darthkomar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Finally set this up and it's amazing!

Is there a way to be able to see the belly while in first person view?
darthkomar
Participator

Postby darthkomar » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Some ideas for additions/changes

Force digestion, I've had a few issues where digestion glitches up and prey won't digest when it should, enabling manual digestion then disabling it solves this. Would it be possible to tweak the manual digestion button to force digestion when manual digestion is disabled? Or add a separate force digestion button?

Digestion speed, I know I can already adjust the ticks to speed things along, but especially in combat with multiple enemies/prey, I still fill my belly too rapidly to handle them all so fast, perhaps an option to go even faster for the sake of such scenarios would be an idea?

Reforming, I know some people are into reforming after digestion, another option to add? So we can eat our favourite companions and digest them to our hearts content hehe, or be digested for the prey amongst us.

Affinity, I like the idea of voring companions changing your affinity with them or letting them vore you. Like say Piper likes being vored, the more you have her in your belly, the more she likes you, and Cait wouldn't be a fan of being eaten but she might like it if she got to eat you etc. Or just have the same across all companions. As an extension, being able to swallow NPCs to pacify them, holding them prisoner inside you until they chill out, could use that to tame wildlife, except for ghouls, unless they're high functioning ghouls for want of a better term.
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Jowjack » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Can someone help me with this mod, I've tried to install it following all the steps but I cant seem to even get one of the things listed here to work, even the beautiful bodies enhancer doesn't work and I installed that mod according to the instructions on the nexus and I even watched the youtube video to make sure I was installing it correctly but the mod didn't activate. Would appriciate it if someone could help, it's getting really frustrating :( and the only mods for fallout 4 I can get to work are the mods I download and enable from the in-game menu.
Jowjack
New to the forum

Postby Heymanand » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:23 am

I can't seem to select any of the slider sets
Attachments
Screenshot (139).png
Heymanand
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game