Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:12 pm

blaziken wrote:been long time since i last visit here lol
i hear the dev already back?
cant wait to see the result eh
*any sneak peek?*

No
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Calvitonks » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Hey, can someone give a list of all the girls, not only those that can use you?
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:52 am

one month more and one year passed since the last update
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Archangel64 wrote:one month more and one year passed since the last update

"Soon tm~"
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby zeroc69 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 pm

It's strange to me that many people wanted to take up this project when it seemed dead yet none to my knowledge have tried to create games of their own in this vain. In fact i only know of one other game similar to this one "Shrink EXP" it would be great if we had more like this.
zeroc69
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:19 pm

zeroc69 wrote:It's strange to me that many people wanted to take up this project when it seemed dead yet none to my knowledge have tried to create games of their own in this vain. In fact i only know of one other game similar to this one "Shrink EXP" it would be great if we had more like this.

One guy wanted to do it in his own, but at this point came generalr back and means that he would bring an update out
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
zeroc69 wrote:It's strange to me that many people wanted to take up this project when it seemed dead yet none to my knowledge have tried to create games of their own in this vain. In fact i only know of one other game similar to this one "Shrink EXP" it would be great if we had more like this.

One guy wanted to do it in his own, but at this point came generalr back and means that he would bring an update out

I don't seem to understand the idea either. I personally think jumping on your own project might be more exhilarating rather than reviving something that has been abandoned for quite some time. Granted there are dev gaps, but that's when co-ops can happen and such.
It seems unlikely to let anyone just jump on your code without any planning.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Hunted wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

I don't seem to understand the idea either. I personally think jumping on your own project might be more exhilarating rather than reviving something that has been abandoned for quite some time. Granted there are dev gaps, but that's when co-ops can happen and such.
It seems unlikely to let anyone just jump on your code without any planning.

People just would rather see this finished because it has so much potential. Also because it would be easier to finish a project than to start and finish a project and a lot of us are too busy to develop an entirely new game.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby ikazuchi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Not entirely true.
I think i am somewhat capable when it gets to programming.
But I really do not think i could create good OC. (Story or Art) My wife maybe could provide art for me, but she does not know anything about .. vore stuff.
Also due to my full time job and family It can happen that I am unavailable for 1-2 weeks. So also team stuff is getting complicated.
So taking up something that already exists and rebuilding it is more appropriate to the skills and possibilities i have.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfenmkII » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 pm

|'m curious if anyone could help me, I'm trying to get the OV scenes, but I cant get the scene with Rita where she shrinks me more. I've done the escape her during class event, but cant figure out which time I have to go back to the classroom to get the potion, anyone know who I have to escape from and which scene I need to escape at?

also as a side note if it hasn't been mentioned already, but when I did the shrink potion via Alice, most of the other students vanished, and I couldn't get back to the shrine room to get back to normal size (assuming its behind the double bookshelves in the central hall)
wolfenmkII
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:27 pm

wolfenmkII wrote:|'m curious if anyone could help me, I'm trying to get the OV scenes, but I cant get the scene with Rita where she shrinks me more. I've done the escape her during class event, but cant figure out which time I have to go back to the classroom to get the potion, anyone know who I have to escape from and which scene I need to escape at?

also as a side note if it hasn't been mentioned already, but when I did the shrink potion via Alice, most of the other students vanished, and I couldn't get back to the shrine room to get back to normal size (assuming its behind the double bookshelves in the central hall)

That thing with Rita, let her shrink u, than go to her room to anytime and than speak to her
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby estadio » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:42 am

any news about the game?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minh2k3pro » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 am

Is there an AV scene in the game right now? If there is one, how can I access it?
Minh2k3pro
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:23 am

Minh2k3pro wrote:Is there an AV scene in the game right now? If there is one, how can I access it?

Go to the bathroom and than in the second row, the first toilet, there is the Teacher
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jacksonorange13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Minh2k3pro wrote:Is there an AV scene in the game right now? If there is one, how can I access it?

Go to the bathroom and than in the second row, the first toilet, there is the Teacher

You have to be micro to make it ever happen, and its a random event then so if it doesnt happen, leave the room and come back to try again.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby hershrunkenplaything » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:13 am

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna leave this here so I can get emails when new post happen on this forum lol
hershrunkenplaything
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 am

hershrunkenplaything wrote:Don't mind me, I'm just gonna leave this here so I can get emails when new post happen on this forum lol

I wouldn't hold my breath
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minh2k3pro » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 am

jacksonorange13 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

You have to be micro to make it ever happen, and its a random event then so if it doesnt happen, leave the room and come back to try again.

Is there any other conditions? I am in my micro form, the teacher isn't teaching, and I was shrunk thanks to some kind of "potions" Rita gave me in the room next to the toilet, not due to her UB. I tried to find her, but she is always sleeping, or absent after the first time I successfully have her UB me. Can anyone tell me the specific conditions for the AV scene, and how can I meet Rita in her room and let her UB me? cannot find her again since the last time I randomly made it.
Minh2k3pro
New to the forum

Postby teslacoil22 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 am

Go to the bathroom and than in the second row, the first toilet, there is the Teacher[/quote]
You have to be micro to make it ever happen, and its a random event then so if it doesnt happen, leave the room and come back to try again.[/quote]
Is there any other conditions? I am in my micro form, the teacher isn't teaching, and I was shrunk thanks to some kind of "potions" Rita gave me in the room next to the toilet, not due to her UB. I tried to find her, but she is always sleeping, or absent after the first time I successfully have her UB me. Can anyone tell me the specific conditions for the AV scene, and how can I meet Rita in her room and let her UB me? cannot find her again since the last time I randomly made it.[/quote]
Rita will shrink you if you drink the potion. Only after having escaped her breast and having the teacher scold Rita will the AV scene be available. Then just go to the bathroom after you've shrunk and hold Z at the stalls. The Teacher will pop out and AV you. You also shrink if you've been in Rita for 3 days.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Minh2k3pro » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:28 pm

teslacoil22 wrote:

You have to be micro to make it ever happen, and its a random event then so if it doesnt happen, leave the room and come back to try again.[/quote]
Is there any other conditions? I am in my micro form, the teacher isn't teaching, and I was shrunk thanks to some kind of "potions" Rita gave me in the room next to the toilet, not due to her UB. I tried to find her, but she is always sleeping, or absent after the first time I successfully have her UB me. Can anyone tell me the specific conditions for the AV scene, and how can I meet Rita in her room and let her UB me? cannot find her again since the last time I randomly made it.[/quote]
Rita will shrink you if you drink the potion. Only after having escaped her breast and having the teacher scold Rita will the AV scene be available. Then just go to the bathroom after you've shrunk and hold Z at the stalls. The Teacher will pop out and AV you. You also shrink if you've been in Rita for 3 days.[/quote]
Wow, I never knew that there was a cleavage scene with Rita! Have been trying to find something new for the last 3 days, but still no use.
Minh2k3pro
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game