Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 30.3CA

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Scorpi wrote:I saw in the update notes saying something about pirates and lion girls. Where are they ?

zerothx16 wrote:
bot714 wrote:Ok i feel im missing something...where are these...lion girls and what not all i can do is visit the two new ship's the zeta infested ship,the ice planet and the first two planets...

The ship that sells you things, has a warper and warper plans on it. You need the warper + a generator installed on the ship to space travel. The generator will charge up your ship with power, and when you do the warps. the ships travel console will tell you what to do. To warp, travel to the glowing green circles on the outer edges of the system map. You can either buy the plans... or... "borrow" theirs. Credits are earned the same way as gold, sell things to the appropriate vendor to receive the right currency in return.
darkevilme
---

Postby Kartomic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:14 am

Is there a guide, walkthrough, or wiki I can use to help me? There's some stuff about the game I would like answers to.
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:55 am

Kartomic wrote:Is there a guide, walkthrough, or wiki I can use to help me? There's some stuff about the game I would like answers to.

ask questions on the discord channel
https://discord.gg/u5ueq9A

read slayer's walkthrough
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oQWt3tOpGcBddbBQupsQ5Oh3k5kXJK42xDJh0K4gKTY/edit?usp=sharing

we currently lack a wiki for nomad. but if someone wants to start one that'd be grand.
darkevilme
---

Postby Scorpi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:13 am

Ah, that's what i was doing wrong. I got the warp drive but i didn't know you needed a generator too and another update for the game too. Time for me to start over i think as i think i destroyed something i shouldn't on the bigger ship too. I think it was that item that would make the ship consume less fuel.

Very nice and addictive game i have to say. Reminds me of an old game called Star control 2
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kartomic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:13 am

Pretty sure I've done everything there is to do at the moment, and I loved every second of it. You've truly got something special going on here and, without sounding like I'm bugging or pressuring you, I sincerely cannot wait to see what else you've in store for the game. <3
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 31.2

Postby darkevilme » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 am

Thanks for the appreciation Kartomic and Scorpi. Game is still ticking along though there's been a lot of adjustments to gameplay and bug fixes mostly in the past month and a bit. Current version is 31.2 but changes are expected to come as yet more bugs surface and are bashed back down

And just a heads up people i recently wrote a new tutorial for those looking to contribute. it's very basic but should be helpful, beyond
tutorial 1: planet lazor raptor
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11x7_ssvNT7gxJ8wRnWCaijKKWvcBqRCrkrzD0s_8Cuw/edit?usp=sharing
darkevilme
---

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 31.3A

Postby geoleo11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I need help, how do you recharge batteries in things like laser guns and scouters?
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:24 pm

I tried using the search function to find if anyone has had my problem, but wasn't very successful. Maybe I suck, or maybe (more likely) I just wasn't meticulous enough or whatever. Anyway... I have a ridiculously annoying issue: any time I save outside of the starting ship, I can't load that save. Trying to load any save made after leaving the ship just immediately crashes the damn game. This has made it that I haven't even been able to get off the first dang moon, and haven't been able to get to a single vore scene, making me a rather sad wannabe Prodigy. I've tried saving to a new folder, using both save and auto save et.c., but it always crashes. Always. Any help would be appreciated, because I really do want to see what's beyond the stupid start! No offense to the start, I'm just getting tired of scavenging the ruins five million times only to die to a synth and not be able to load.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:01 pm

geoleo11 wrote:I need help, how do you recharge batteries in things like laser guns and scouters?

from a generator(ship module you can install, and will need to install for FTL later on), or from the recharger in the locked room in the ruins (get the key or bash the door down) you can also recharge some energy using items off e-cells, powercells and advanced powercells. the laser gun is not amongst the list of things that can be recharged off powercells however, blame the lowest bidder contractors responsible.
darkevilme
---

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Bumping the thread with the error log. Been checking back every now and then to see if I've received an answer, and noticed I forgot that part. Would seem to have to do with loading in items?
Attachments
error.txt
(941 Bytes) Downloaded 38 times
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:30 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Bumping the thread with the error log. Been checking back every now and then to see if I've received an answer, and noticed I forgot that part. Would seem to have to do with loading in items?

You must not of seen my private message asking for the save file in question so I can do some investigation on my dev build. But, thankyou for noticing you needed to post an error log without me needing to remind you. I've attempted a fix on my end. but I sort of won't know if it will fix your problem unless you first give me your save file so i can check it loads okay on my computer.
darkevilme
---

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:58 pm

darkevilme wrote:
HentaiProdigy wrote:Bumping the thread with the error log. Been checking back every now and then to see if I've received an answer, and noticed I forgot that part. Would seem to have to do with loading in items?

You must not of seen my private message asking for the save file in question so I can do some investigation on my dev build. But, thankyou for noticing you needed to post an error log without me needing to remind you. I've attempted a fix on my end. but I sort of won't know if it will fix your problem unless you first give me your save file so i can check it loads okay on my computer.

Yeah, sorry, missed that. Didn't get a notification about getting a message, and didn't see no blinking envelope or anything, so I completely missed that. Too used to ULMF and Reddit I suppose, or I simply just didn't see it. Replied with one of the attached saves now at least. Thanks for helping me out!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 31.4

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:08 pm

I'd be a very poor game dev if I didn't try to help out when my players are having trouble cause of something i created. This is me trying. See if this one is fixed for you?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/829rft3ptho9fxx/Nomad%20alpha%20314.zip?dl=0
darkevilme
---

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Yep, that fixed it it seems! Just made a new save and did the exact same thing I've done every time, including saving outside of the shuttle, and this time I could load the save, both during the same instance and after restarting the game. Thanks a bunch man!
Out of curiosity, may I ask what you did to fix it? Might not understand, and you might want to or have the time to explain, but I can't help but be curious. Either way, thanks again!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:36 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Yep, that fixed it it seems! Just made a new save and did the exact same thing I've done every time, including saving outside of the shuttle, and this time I could load the save, both during the same instance and after restarting the game. Thanks a bunch man!
Out of curiosity, may I ask what you did to fix it? Might not understand, and you might want to or have the time to explain, but I can't help but be curious. Either way, thanks again!

There's a water world in the game. if you don't use the oxygen mask underwater then you drown taking damage. But this was not playing nice with loading and saving (you'd load a save underwater, and have the mask equipped..and still drown) so i added code to deal with that so when you loaded a save you would not drown under those circumstances..this code does not play nice with things that have ammunition..the laser gun has ammunition. so if you had it equipped you couldn't load the save.

now you get to enjoy the actual game as opposed to trying to headbutt your way through a steel wall, have fun.
darkevilme
---

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Haha, nice. Funny thing to know. But, uh... I got another question... is there a way to despawn corpses on a map you're currently on? It just so happens that the Mushroom Mother died on the entrance to her cave... and now I can't get out. And since I won, I saved. So... I'm kind of stuck here lol.

edit: I solved it. So, apparently she's not actually dead? I smacked her with my stick, and she started attacking me back, I moved away from her as she seduced me, and bam, she teleported to me, I got out of her bosom and defeated her again. Double the EXP, and a way out. Nice!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChloeClover » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey, I just stumbled across this game and it's been a total blast! Though I seem to have run into a few issues with loading saves which have caused the game to crash, which is a real shame since it has ended up demolishing a fair few hours of progress! I've been playing on v.31.3 which I guess is outdated now but I was still hoping it could provide some insight about any bugs and maybe have a chance to restore my save.

I'm not sure what you'd really need outside of the error log!
Attachments
error.txt
(941 Bytes) Downloaded 37 times
ChloeClover
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:49 pm

ChloeClover wrote:Hey, I just stumbled across this game and it's been a total blast! Though I seem to have run into a few issues with loading saves which have caused the game to crash, which is a real shame since it has ended up demolishing a fair few hours of progress! I've been playing on v.31.3 which I guess is outdated now but I was still hoping it could provide some insight about any bugs and maybe have a chance to restore my save.

same problem as hentai prodigy, fixed in 31.4.
Glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself. Nomad supports a degree of new game plus, you'll retain your perks, levels and equipment if you transfer your save to a later version. If you save on your ship and your ship is in space you can also transfer your ship with you through the NG+ experience when you load that save.
darkevilme
---

Postby Conflictions » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Silly question. Do I have to download the list of files within OP's links or just the first/most recent one? Sorry, I'm used to things being stuffed together.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby ChloeClover » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:43 pm

darkevilme wrote:
ChloeClover wrote:Hey, I just stumbled across this game and it's been a total blast! Though I seem to have run into a few issues with loading saves which have caused the game to crash, which is a real shame since it has ended up demolishing a fair few hours of progress! I've been playing on v.31.3 which I guess is outdated now but I was still hoping it could provide some insight about any bugs and maybe have a chance to restore my save.

same problem as hentai prodigy, fixed in 31.4.
Glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself. Nomad supports a degree of new game plus, you'll retain your perks, levels and equipment if you transfer your save to a later version. If you save on your ship and your ship is in space you can also transfer your ship with you through the NG+ experience when you load that save.

Cool, thanks for letting me know!
ChloeClover
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game